twitter.com/emmablaney
youtube.com/watch?v=TQZgBiiSDao
youtube.com/watch?v=yM-ao9NTP3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus is my co-pilot

Bumping for truck racing

It's been forever

in before KBM

I honestly thought they just ended this series. What happened?

rolling for the winner

They had to catch their breath after the constant praying

Apparently Dave Blaney wrecked his sprint car and is in the hospital

You were mistaken, nothing of the sort has happened

>Clitoris Bowyer running a truck race

why do all the Sadlers talk like a bunch of retards?

muh confidence/ego
boost

He'll finish outside the top 20

>Bowyer/Kennedy/Grala instead of Enfinger

I guess I'll put my weekend of playing Overwatch on hold. Go Rico!

dese trucks mang

When will they learn?

Fml

>Self already off the pace

I know this isn't a cup thread but whatever. There are
>6 short track races
>6 1 mile
>4 plate
>2 road course
>1 Darlington
That leaves 17 high downforce ovals on the fucking schedule. That number should be cut in about half. Adding 3-4 short tracks, 3-4 1 milers, and 2 road courses.

The chase is a complete and utter meme and if you disagree, kill yourself. I am not married to any specific points system but the entire season should count equally. I also believe points should stop counting once you reach midfield (20th is perfect to me). There are two reasons for that. First, let's say you hit the wall and limp around the rest of the race and finish 28th. A second driver blows a motor and finishes 39th. That's an 11 point swing, for perspective that's the same difference between 3rd and 14th. Second, with this points system there's no reason to leave damaged slow cars on the track several laps down. Many people want winning to have a high incentive and I'm pretty neutral on that. The winner getting 25 points and 2nd getting 19 seems reasonable. Points would drop by one until you reached 20th getting 1 point. The rest of the field would also get one point.

Drop the distinction between drivers and owner points. If a driver is injured, another driver can drive that car with no repercussions. This of course would need to be policed as to not allow gaming of the system such as road course or plate race ringers.

>Tyler Reddit

is it just me or has JWT improved a lot as a driver? Seems like he used to be a wreck waiting to happen.

Preach brother

Nothing will change though

ISC/SMI/Brian France

It will never change

They just announced the 2017 schedule...exactly the same....it will remain the same until at least 2020

>press releases out today boasting about the four standalone Xfinity races in 2017

>caution clock is great for these rookies!
>caution clock is great for to fix early trouble!

Oh fug

I forgot about the Cawshun Clock(TM)

>It will never change

I know :( just expressing my thoughts.

>Coughlin getting outrun by a MAKE Motorsports truck

>REFCAR

TIME IS UP

>truck race
>one (1) cup driver

drink it in, boys. doesn't happen often.

this caution clock, however, is the drizzling shits.

god damn that 92 crushed the wall

oh for crying out loud

JWT BTFO BY JHN

I make a post about Rico and he crashes.

I make a post about JWT and he crashes.

Who should I mention next, lads?

F

John Hunter

followed by Tyler Reddit

Dave Blaney mighta just died fampai

mighta got swindell'd

Oh shit, Steve Turner's dead?

too many feels all of the sudden

>was moving his head
And...that's it?

Danica Patrick.

IT might work backwards, and she wins and flashes national TV.

>could be wrong.

Turner always had great looking cars/trucks

Ryan should go be with his dad. Smoke or Jr or one of those guys will let him use their plane to get there. Put Reddit or someone in the 21 for tomorrow.

>spinster

If Penske had a single development driver other than his partner's son, that'd be nice.

Dave Blaney's sprint car

this is good news. dave is fucking awesome.

wasn't he the one who almost won the 500 when jpm btfo the jet dryer?

You're gonna be a little sore too when I'm done with you, Emma.

I still wish they had given it to Blaney. Leave it to Montoya to not even be able to ruin a race properly.

I'm glad to hear that Dave is okay.

Yep, that was him. Based Buckeye Bullet.

What do you mean by this?

reminder that dirt racing is a disease and to never trust a dirt racer in nascar

twitter.com/emmablaney

>Dale Earnhardt and Jimmie Johnson started on dirt

I mean I'm gonna do some "naughty" things to her until she can't walk

Holy shit, that Cole Custer save

Wasn't that also the race where Bread was tweeting from inside his car?

I'm sorry I don't follow.

C O L E
U
S
T
E
R

Know what I meant.

Imagine I'm a charger and Emma is a phone.

Is there any team that fell apart any harder than Turner Motorsports' championship team?

>Steve Turner's wife divorces him for everything he owns
>Buescher loses his safety net after he has a JUST-tier Nationwide season
>Buescher ends up out of racing entirely and working in real estate
>Steve Turner dies

This will be Bowyer's only chance to win all season lol. I hope he gets it. He's one of the likable bad boys on the sport.

Holy shit. I'm glad he's ok. I'm from Ohio so you know I love Blaney.

Just shut off the clock, you're wasting electricity

I'm voting for Cole Custer because of Haas the F1 team. Can you tell me more about him? Thanks.

I didn't even realize I never hear about him anymore.

That fat assed NASCAR "official"....

They're from the south part of Virginia. Ward Burton is from the same area. Maybe everyone in south Virginia talks like they have a mouth full of dicks.

I heard he works in real estate now.

>"Emmy-nominated"
>airs once a week and isn't even on year-round

the son of Joe Custer, the COO of Haas F1. Youngest K&N series race winner at 15, already has 2 truck wins and just turned 18 in January. The kid's pretty damned good.

>airs once a week and isn't even on year-round

Isn't that like all shows?

>muh powerfullll womenz

Just another kid with a rich dad.

I am intrigued about the Haas F1 team. Have they finished anywhere near the top ten yet?

Holy shit, so even though he's kind of a pay driver (connections rather than money) he's actually pretty good. I like it!

>anywhere near the top ten
Sixth in the first race, fifth in the next. Bad luck in the 3rd, then 8th in the 4th.

They are blowing away the backmarker teams (Manor, Renault, Sauber).

i thought pepperoni nips crashed like an hour ago

Not for a topical sports show

Haas F1 is exceeding all expectations. Well, Grosjean is anyway. Gutierrez is having a shitty season and is already getting defensive.

How is Tyler Young looking? Does he have a future in the higher leagues?

what make are the Haas F1 cars?

yeah I hate nepotism as much as the next guy, but Custer is promising as hell. This is the first year he's been eligible to run the full season (drivers under 18 are restricted to tracks ~1 mile in length and under)

Ferrari engines.

Damn. That's nice. Someone told me they were struggling. I haven't had a chance to see an F1 race yet this year.

Romain Grosjean is a great driver. I'm glad he got the job after Lotus died.

I think it's cool that Gene Haas is doing well early on in Formula 1, but it'd be so much better if he brings up some American drivers to race his cars.

Haas F1 is kicking ass for a bunch of n00bs....except for the Mezkin.

They're causing all kinds of butthurt in the yurofag F1 circles.

>USA BTFOing some Yurofags

So business as usual?

youtube.com/watch?v=TQZgBiiSDao

The thing is there are no american drivers anywhere near as good as Grosjean.

Guti is Mexican which is the closest we're going to get for the next five years or so.

This is what he said when he finished 5th. Pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=yM-ao9NTP3A

>those butthurt announcers

>Cody Coughlin in general

I don't have anything against him, but why does Mikey have such a hard on for Anderson?

Top kek. There are many nascar drivers that could race in F1. Why is everyone so fucking pretentious when it comes to F1? Half the drivers are shitty pay drivers anyway.

I bet somebody like Kyle Busch or Logano would be a beast in an F1 car after you gave them a little time to learn whats up.

Realistically, which American drivers could race in F1? Josef Newgarden? Sam Hornish? Ehhh.

AJ Dinger says he won't race open cockpits anymore. Kurt Busch races too aggressively for open wheel cars.

We do not have a good American driver right now. If Haas starts developing a young American now, it'll be five years before he can work his way up to F1.

Well yea in the future then. But I think you could bring a lot of American fans to F1 if we homegrow some drivers with Haas. I'm sure Gene is on it tho.