Germany why does your media always say such faggy shit?

Germany why does your media always say such faggy shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

infratest-dimap.de/umfragen-analysen/bundesweit/umfragen/aktuell/glaubwuerdigkeit-der-medien/
pewglobal.org/database/indicator/1/survey/all/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germanistan needs to uncuck itself ASAP

They've become so used to sucking of the cocks of the status quo that flooded their countries with refugees that they can't see any alternative.

I don't know why "German"-Americans are the biggest muh heritage fags (barring Italians). There is nothing to be proud of

It's the author's opinion on the pages of a try-hard leftist journal. That aside, german newspapers are trying to brainwash the readers by excluding the country of origin of violent attackers and rapists while badmouthing and straight up lying about critics of mass illegal immigration.
Why? Everything else would be nazi. I am serious.

>Trump spends end of normality for Europe

Not the 3 enormous and countless smaller terrorist attacks that have been happening over the past year?

Getting shot in Europe has become normal just like in America. They're truely becoming Americanized

I hate Germany more every day. I wish the American public realized how much they don't like us and how much we shouldn't like them back

Are thoughts illegal in Germany yet

Most people are fine with Germans themselves but dislike Merkel. We don't really think of Europe all that often

RUSSOPHOBIA IS A HELLUVA DRUG

Exactly, but people need to start realizing just how nasty Germans are overall

Pretty much. Nobody dares to say he votes AfD, for fear of being branded as a nazi/bad person. Recently a chemistry teacher was suspended for his political work in this party and the PEGIDA movement.
I myself am not telling people that I consider voting for the AfD as it's quite dangerous to do so. Minimum is social ostracism.

>how much they don't like us
I'm starting to realize, too. Not that I have much exposure to Germans but the one German normiebook friend I have is enough.

>white working- and middle class Americans
What a scum! :DDD Not like that that black SJW Hillary supporters on welfare.

Everyone thinks just because they have some German ancestry that Germans are cool and they never anything to to contrary, but Germans probably like and accept sandniggers more than us

you're just fishing for compliments from german posters and this is too obvious. germans are probably the biggest fans of the usa outside anglo world.

Sounds horrible, is there any hope for Germany?

What? Theres a chart thats floating around that shows Germans have one of the lowest approval rates of America in europe.

Oh hi, new best friend. How are you today?

By the way, I posted a picture to help explain to you a misconception you currently have. I hope that's alright with you. I couldn't care less about the opinions of Germans, especially now that we're friends with Russia

German media is full of old 68ers, trying to force their dumb believes on everybody else. Don't expect truth or information from these articles. It's always just a bashing of people who don't follow their ideas- As the other german said, they hide facts etc. which corrupt the view on specific events. That being said, a lot of germans are critical when it comes to the media.

Here's a link to a poll they made, infratest-dimap is somewhat reliable.
infratest-dimap.de/umfragen-analysen/bundesweit/umfragen/aktuell/glaubwuerdigkeit-der-medien/

But obviously there are people who are voting AfD. Don't they ever meet up?

We will safe them

They're pretty much jack shit, Sup Forums lied to you.

Liechtenstein world domination when?

ITT gay cybersex by newfags

That's not wrong, thoughts

They do.

But then...yea...media are quick to brand them as evil democratyhating nazis.

But im not an expert

>They're pretty much jack shit

What? German Americans are the least muh heritage ethnic group agree the Scots-Irish

Some do, but the local antifa will show up too, take photos of you and stick them everywhere for anyone to see. The police doesn't care about it, you'll end up being threatened, having your car set on fire or at least your tires slashed, but surely people will avoid you.
It's insane. The only people that know about my opinions are my close friends.

>barring Italians
And the Irish

Trump is racist and dangerously inexperienced, this thread is nothing but circlejerk

Tbh, that rating would probably be higher if you didn't have Obama in office.

Germany is the ray of light in this scary, xenophobic and racist world.

>Trump is racist
proofs?

Perhaps, but excuses are excuses. Germany doesn't like us anymore and we won't like them

i think it's because in most countries respond 'favourable' by default and germans were sincere about it.
also it's getting better, almost 60% this year
pewglobal.org/database/indicator/1/survey/all/

They'll drop to an all time low because of Trump and our people being incredibly dumb and ignorant.
We should wait and see how he does, but instead everyone pretends he's Hitler 2.0 etc.

Doesn't matter. Russia is my new friend now; I don't need Germany

We (Allied Powers) fought them in two World Wars and beat them in both
it's ok if they don't like us

Pretty rich coming from the people who constantly fuck up europe.

He said he'll build a wall between Mexico and the US. What a racist!

I don't think Germans are dumb and ignorant, just insanely smug and arrogant.

do you think people will bully this girl if she says she will vote afd?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg

yes, as far as I know her facebook got deleted.

I'd add that too. The average german can't understand that people have different opinions, that not every one likes muzzies, that economy isn't everything that a country needs. Critizing people is okay, don't get me wrong, but you should have arguments besides muh Nazi times and made up shit.
Germans pretend to be so open and educated, while they have a lot of stereptypes when it comes to americans like, muh fat and dumb people, which is funny because it's not like we'd any better than that.

Everything wrong with modern Germany is the fault of the Allies, prove me wrong: pro tip you can't

50s germany was okay, the actual fault lies with the silent generation that didn't punish their dumb children, so they gained way too much influence in 1968. They should have fight back instead of letting it happen.

>Destroys europe during WWI
>Destroys europe during WWII
>Is currently destroying europe a third time by importing third worlders with no decency.
Why do we allow this country to exist?

>that not every one likes muzzies
criticizing is okay. But the expressing of thoughts that are by default harmful to a group of people regardless of who they are is bullshit.

yes, our media is as shit as other nations media.
yes, blaming AfD and pegida by default is also bullshit.
But retiring to brainless statements straight from the past is 100% an excuse for the problems that have shown up within our goverment.
>while they have a lot of stereptypes when it comes to americans like, muh fat and dumb people
not really. most still like them, and we should start with a neutral stance against them. "Germans opinion" of the current america, is the same opinion many democrats within the united states have. "rascim, misogynist, etc" It is perhaps the most americanized thing within germany.

But they are not our neighbours, we dont share a boarder with them, we shouldnt by default support every order by them. thats my opinion.

this, the spiegel is a heavy lefty newspaper and a awesome toiletpaper

I don't know which state you are from, but growing up along with muzzies really influenced my view on them. Not everyone of them is shitty, sure, but the majority I got to know caused trouble and didn't speak proper german, nor their second language according to others.
I think our cultures are way too different to ever fully integrate them.

the fault of our goverment in the last 50 years.

I am currently living in an area where almost the majority are muslims. i know even some germans who converted (and before you ask, i am not on of them). and i did a few holidays in different muslim countries.
i fucking see the problems every day.
btw, as a group, roma have even more troubles to adobt our ways of living.

true, I know converts too. I tend to forget the gypsys.

what happened in 1968?

>cybersex
lol haven't heard that word for a long time.

The best part is that we italians hate "italian"-americans even more than you do.
Pic related.

Fuck off, landsförrädare!

Does this mean they could be worse than the Muzzies?

Here in America our leftists have done so much more to harm others and property than any Muslim here. Really makes you think.

I live in a liberal city. It's astounding how bad our crazies are.

You can find Anti-Trump articles in pretty much every liberal magazine over the world, what's so special about this?

everything on that is right tho it wouldve been better if there were some descriptions about meme and alt-right

trump even chooses the breitbert retard

>Germans criticize your bigoted far-right president-elect
>waah! they hate us!

They loved Obama