New Zealand

I'm considering moving to New Zealand.

It just seems so detached from everything that's going on in the world right now, and that I regard as a clear sign of being pretty based.

Should I, though?

No, they're just as fucked as the rest of us. The only difference is that they're just a few years behind us.

It would help if you're British or Chinese.

If you want to.

>has better internet than Australia & less costly.
>behind.

fair warning if you come here you'll probably get killed by an earthquake, we just had another huge one this morning that's ruined half the country

Is there any difference between the two countries other than name and location?

NZ is more like the UK than Australia is.

Earthquakes destroying things. OP can get a job in construction rebuilding and contributing to society.

If you like to masturbate with Earth, please go ahead.

good luck trying to live if you don't have any logical qualifications or don't like trades
good luck trying to find a decent looking girl or a girl that has english as their first language

chinese mostly live in auckland, theyre rarer in most other places. running bakeries and takeaway shops. more brits than asians around my area at least.

drinking and smoking culture are pretty alike, the personality and physical looks are very different. more good looking assholes in aussie but more genuine in NZ - pretty much what said but uk as in old english values. if we ignore most of auckland and its non-white population

i thought muslims didnt eat pork until she engulfed my bologna pony

pic is auckland city at night on a corner with a nice asian restaurant

no paco fuck off we're full

?

How so?

So many kiweeaboo threads today...

You're that same pom that keeps saying this. But nah you're right. We're more unique.

You need to be skilled to come here. The job market isn't that good, but it's definitely better than Spain.

This is definitely true especially in Rural New Zealand, but we're most culturally similar to Aus. Australia is so Americanized it's crazy. Sydney might as well all be in California by now.

No, look, even though they have a city with the holiest of the holy name "christchurch", god has forsaken them and fuck their shit up every few years, these sheep fuckers must have done something bad to anger jesus.

God is punishing Japan for anime. He just forgot to put us in Europe and so we're being punished for their sins by sharing the same Pacific faultlines.

Or that the island is right on a fault-line between moving tectonic plates.

It's about as good of an idea as moving to Kobe or San Francisco if you know what I'm saying

Or god is punishing you for beastiality and the inability to speak english properly.
FUCK OFF YOU UNFUNNY POMMY FAGGOT CANT EVEN PLAY CRICKET U POOFTER

> t. Bazza Shazwazza, fluent in Ocker """English""""

Also it's not bestiality if you marry the sheep first.

Praise Jesus.

> Praise Jesus

FUCK OFF YANK

O praise thy lord!!!
Is it difficult to get married?

Ewe might find It difficult. Me and my wife have been together for the entirety of the lambing season. I'm probably going to eat her soon though.

The more sheep puns you make, the higher your chance of another one goes.

True but its mostly the old english values not this current crap.

but as said we as a nation give heaps of shit to auckland and its not just the non white problems

But then again northland doesn't shit on anyone other than the far north.

The other places around NZ are pretty much laied back and very much as kiwi as you can get.
however south islanders always say they are better although being less developed but i guess I can't judge as I live in one of the poorest districts.

the far north is by far the poorest and just north of mine add to that add the least foreigners or white people, no body goes there outside of tourists and there is still unsealed roads there.

I have no idea why christchurch but but there are heaps of fedora green voters there.

What do you mean by unsealed?

Unpaved?

>Unpaved?
yes.
Roads are just dirt roads or gravel in the far north
and its all mountains and remote the roads are twisty and dangerous and people always complain of car sickness and the dust from trucks going to the far north

the distirct can't even aford to maintain its road or pay for development so it stays shit

they have two prisions up there for hard inmates its so remote and dangerous locals that escape is suicide
there is also no running water and no landline broadband and everything there is sub-standard

I remember while living in cough Hamilton cough, the council will resurface roads but not use a steamroller to compact it. Instead, they let passing cars do it over a few days. Third world stuff.

In some regions of the United States that I've lived in (Upper Sonoran Desert, mainly) many unpaved roads are actually all right and could even be traversed by a sports car. But I guess it all depends on the properties of the underlying land and soil and stuff.

>Hamilton
>in charge of sealing roads

True but hamilton is a dump full of very lazy people and no jobs.
and yet they breed like crazy.
Really makes you think.

The coastal town of Raglan brings down hamiliton quite abit about because druggie surfers and heroin addicts come to hamiltion

but then again racing and drag racing cars is still better than anywhere else and lots of /o/ people thinking they are the shit.

I think I understand why the roads are shit too many boy racers and hoons

Waikato has deep problems and its not just roads.

why does a Malaysian staying in Hamilton? I could understand Auckland or even Christchurch.But Hamilton?

That's like saying I stayed in Nilai dude

Okay, yeah well its easier to drive in the US than the far north.
northland has at least 80% paved or sealed roads
while the far noth has less than 25% paved or sealed roads the rest is dirt or gravel and un-monitored

>the international co-ed schools
this is what hamilton shills because its all it has left that isn't shit Lmao.