December 19, 2016

> December 19, 2016
> Turns on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and other news media stations.
> See this Headline: ELECTORAL COLLEGE RULES IN FAVOR OF HILLARY CLINTON
> Hillary Clinton is sworn into office on January 20th, 2017.

Pic related, it's me when it happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NBctWwp1eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I
youtube.com/watch?v=CmRwqX-QY6I
youtube.com/watch?v=mCoq0CZZAnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>10 millions signature
>The same people who voted for Hillary signed this
>not even a 4th of her voters
>Doing anything

Elections are basically a day when people signs a petition for which guy they want. That petition is basically people trying to vote twice, which is illegal. There is not a single chance anything comes out of it.

Technically I believe the electoral college can vote for whoever they want. It's quite unlikely, though.

Calm down bro, probably won't happen.

There are several electors who are actually NeverHillary's

Yeah im sure this will happen.

Liberals:
>Donald trump surely isn't going to run for president... BERNIE2016
>U-uh... okay he said build the wall... s-surely he wont get elected now!
>*starts to sweat* okay he said grab her by the pussy and made fun of some women who were talking shit to him, he isn't winning now! No way women will vote for such a misogynist!
>*starting to physically shake* T-the polls say he has NO CHANCE h-he won't win.... C-clinton d-deserves this w-win....

Hillary only needs 37 out of 50 Jewish plants in that group. They would never allow a true free democracy and Trump presidency.

>*starting to physically shake* T-the polls say he has NO CHANCE h-he won't win.... C-clinton d-deserves this w-win....
Except this is what actually happening and people actually want to stop a peaceful transition.

They are already making plans to halt the inauguration.

>democracy
Lmao hilldawg won the popular vote retard.

It'd be a good way to start a civil war.

>Except this is what actually happening and people actually want to stop a peaceful transition.

Want is a lot different than WILL.

People said all sorts of things about Trump over these almost two years.

"He will never win"

"No one is dumb enough to vote for him"

"Only uneducated rednecks support him"

"The polls show him losing"

"Lol Sup Forums is going to be so mad when he loses"

"HE HAS NO CHANCE"

"He's a neo nazi white supremacist who wants to lynch 6million spics"

Jokes on them. Trump is going to relinquish his newly erected position and I am going to declare myself as your new eternal god emperor.

If Obama was running a third time would he have won?

>Want is a lot different than WILL.
>People said all sorts of things about Trump over these almost two years.
The people is people believe this junk that demcrats repeat over and over and its beginning to have an effect on their psyche.

Its not right for people to think they can stop the transition because they dont like the results.

Not likely, conservatives are more of a lone wolf type of activist / terrorist. They have jobs and usually weigh 300 lbs. This makes it difficult for them to cause wide panic and destruction in the streets.

>If Obama was running a third time would he have won?

Possibly.

I think clinton lost because she's so fucking terrible in every single possible way. Maybe Obongo the nigger would have a better shot

That means more people voted for the corrupt grandma? And she still lost?

Pretty much, one vote one person doesn't hold a lot of weight there.

The popular vote is not a true democracy. Please consult your philosophy textbooks and read up a bit on Socrates.

>Not likely, conservatives are more of a lone wolf type of activist / terrorist. They have jobs and usually weigh 300 lbs. This makes it difficult for them to cause wide panic and destruction in the streets.

They're in favor of the 2nd amendment and are armed and ready tho

I'd love to see your average cuck numale from California against some of those meme militias

Trump prepared for every eventuality. He has the support of the military, the FBI and the secret service. And we all know that Leftists (those not on Soros' payroll) are spineless cowards. Good luck.

Notice he said 300 lbs. In order to be a proper foot soldier, you have to be in sturdy shape. You can't win wars standing or sitting in place with a firearm. The enemy will flank you and take you down.

Also, never underestimated your enemy.

> implying the military doesn't have Shillary supporters
> Soros' payroll
Nice schizophrenia.

Hillary lost. You can stop Correcting the Record now. Get over it, you've been fired.

The election is over now.

You're just going to have to accept the results.

Weren't you guys all over how Trump said he "won't accept the results of the election if he loses"? Why are the LOVE TRUMPS HATE'rs being like this?

> implying Trump's actual policies aren't the same as Shillary's
You seem perturbed.

I have this trembling feeling myself. I have already gone out and acquired all of the necessities, including firearms, needed to protect myself when World War III begins. Donald Trump is the savior this country needs and because of this the Jews in the District of Columba would never allow it.

Democrat votes only count for 3/5ths tho.

I'm personally looking forward to enlisting in the new red army and hunting down SJW crybabies.

If they weren't we wouldn't be having leftist crybabies rioting on the street and globalist agitators doing their worst.

>Technically I believe the electoral college can vote for whoever they wan
Depends on whether the state binds its electors. Though the penalty is a small fine, so who knows

This is the exact reason why I voted for Trump. Because I knew my vote wouldn't have mattered in the end. I just wanted to watch SJWs cry a bit. We're in a nation that is controlled by the Jews and they would never allow for a Trump presidency.

Seriously, guys?

The whole thing makes me chuckle. For the first time Americans are finally questioning the pillars of their political system because for the first time in a very long time we've just seen a democratic process occur where the winner wasn't pre-determined months in advance. Same thing with the Republican nomination process.

Jews love Trump. Especially Israeli's, they want to demolish Palestine under his presidency.

Possibly. He would have lost the Rust Belt, but other Red states voted for him last time, so who knows.

I've met a Trump supporter who works at my local AMPM. I congratulated him on the victory, but he told me not to celebrate yet. He told me this was just a flaw in an overall bigger plot that will be fixed upon December 19. He told me what "faithless electors" were and when I asked him why he suspects this will occur after he told me that the general public knows it is rare was because he said he knew the powers that be would never allow for this goof up.

You must have been a baby when Bush/Gore happened.

The only Trump supporters I hear about was one who recently abducted an African-American woman because he felt Trump will reinstate slavery.

>he isn't old enough to remember people chimping out over Al Gore
I'm not questioning the Electoral College, just the electors.

I doubt this happened. But if it did...Florida?

Yeah, Northern Florida.

To have been old enough to care about that sort of thing when it happened you'd have to be middle-aged now.

Bush is himself an establishment political elite, it's not the same deal. Centre-right can easily be controlled.

Or you know just above the age of ten. You painfully underaged poster.

The average age of this board is around 21 if you trust all of the strawpolls

Trump supporters. Be prepared.

sorry dude not everyone is 30+ still on fucking Sup Forums

Don't you have a life man?

>underage
Bush/Al gore was 16 years ago. I think you ought to at least be able to do simple sums being in your 30's

Alex Jones' chicken little shit is starting to get really annoying.

Nope, late 20s :^)

>hating on based Alex
Is your life completely devoid of fun?

t. cuck nu male from California

Try Again.

Is this guy retarded? If Clinton got elected because of this it would be well within the bounds of the constitution.

Tranny from Portland

> being this obsessed with "Trannies"

Try Again.

>not being obsessed with trannies
Faggot

I doubt this would happen unless they want everyone to lose their fucking shit again.

Illegal beaner from New Mexico

See

given i seen aot of twitter and youtube and a sneek peak into tumblr they are quite divieded on what to do.
by law they can't do shit and its illgeal to uproot votes.

Buty then again leftist dogs do anything illegal i mean just look at the protests and destruction that was clearly paid for.
the media is more buttmad than ever in my life never had i seen them so mad.
politicians seem to be business as usual and ignoring the media and protests have little or no interest as of late meanwhile the media is fanning the flames but jewish run media have stopped hostile attacks and are trying to get on with the real news.

I can tell you with one hunderd percent aceracy that leftists and Hillary are blaming each other as of this moment.

as of 19th December i doubt democrats will come together all in force for this and it might just fall over as all democrats are blaming each other for progresive moment falling down.

But that is my personal analysis of the current state of couse take this like a grain of salt.

not like there isn't mountains of salt from leftist media and SJW's already.

Protests are not illegal, dumb Aussie. It only becomes illegal once it becomes a riot. Most of the protests are still considered peaceful.

>peaceful.
seriously doubt that.

see

youtube.com/watch?v=_NBctWwp1eQ

and

youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I

>you're a fucking cuck because you disagree with my opinions on the outcome of a made up scenario dependent on another made up scenario that won't happen
Jesus Christ, you're all so fucking worthless, that's why your country is going to shit no matter what meme president you've chosen

Not clicking those CP links.

And she hasn't called for a recount anywhere.

When gore lost the popular he called for recounts.
Makes you question whether she did get the popular.

Not even kidding, I would be thrilled and very happy about that

Why?

Fuck off with your projection.
You don't want to know the truth then i'm done with you.

enjoyt your protest on 20th december then.
its filtile and pointless but keep thinking people give a shit about the demonising racist "progressive idealist echo box"
Its unofficial betewwn leftists not hillary as i said before most politians are ingoring the protests other than obama

Hillary has not connected with protestors in any meaningfulway or condemed ether.
nor has the FBI completed their investigation of the total everdince or the case out side the emails etc.

go look at wiki leaks and tell me you would vote for this woman.

same reason Trump got elected
better memes

It wasn't just because Gore won the national popular vote, it was because of problems in Florida specifically that put the results in dispute

which good memes does hillary have?

Your autism is flaring up again. I'd get that under control.

I voted for her and didn't sign it because it's not worth the risk that comes with it. Donald Trump is going to be wielding the power of the NSA once he becomes president and he is a very petty and vindictive man. Every person signing that is making themselves his enemy and he's going to try to get back at them somehow

Nice Trumparanoia.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmRwqX-QY6I

all of them

I prefer this one

I dun lek it pls delet

youtube.com/watch?v=mCoq0CZZAnY

I like American rap

Always been meaning to ask... who the fuck are "globalists"?

Alex Jones loves to be paranoid about a single world government. Globalists basically refers to anyone who supports or are trying to bring forth a single world government. So, in short, NWO.