Curryfags sweating

Curryfags sweating

>mfw legod gets one for da land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skU_1dul698
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw TheBron and TheCavs get one for TheLand

tip top kek

there will be a big old asterisk next to it for getting to walk through the east

SHOOK

youtube.com/watch?v=skU_1dul698

discuss

he's overrated as fuck, not much to discuss

>bitching about an easy conference when the clippers died and the warriors got a free ticket to the conference finals.

after this season

>Greatest regular season team of all time elimanated in the postseason:

Lebron: 1
MJ: 0

can't wait for LeBron haters to get fucked when he memes on the warriors

>can't wait for LeBron haters to get fucked when he memes on the warriors

This is how "men" talk now. Vicarious living through athletes is reaching new levels of betaness.

Can't wait for the rightful goat to reclaim hours throne

>team struggles against detroit
>has one good game against the hawks, who are a cake match up for them
and now they're going to beat the warriors? it's amazing how revisionist lebron dick riders are

Curry had his time. Face it, he had five seasons where he was literally who, then three big years.

LeBron has had big years from his very first and isn't slowing down.

The Cavs are even memeing over the Hawks using the Warriors game.

pretty sure they haven't lost a game yet bro

No, the Cavs are going to beat the Spurs in the NBA Finals.

Did that cuck say we struggled versus detroit....I'm sorry we were busy putting the broom away we must not have heard you right.

LeGod will make the finals every year until he retires Tbh

>he thinks beating the pistons and hawks is an acomplishment

Portland is better than any eastern conference team besides the cavs

I'll never understand the whole being excited about a player getting injured thing on Sup Forums

But I also don't understand hating on Lebron either

>he he cheers for an athelete in a sport what a cugk!!!! xd

kys
how would I revise something that I'm predicting to happen

>People who cheer on atheletes are all c,ucks living vicariously! Betas!!!

>LET ME JUST GET TRIGGERED BY EVERYTHING AN ATHLETE DOES AND SHITPOST ABOUT THEM ON A MONGOLIAN POETRY BOARD EVERY TIME THEY HAVE AN IOT OF SCUCCESS REEEEEEEE

top kek bud

LeBron is our fucking hero.

He could've stayed in Miami and stacked ships, but he came to da Cavs to get one for tha Land in the most epic sports story of all time.

>worshipping someone who gave two rings and their prime years to someone else and still hasn't given you shit

Cuckland Cuckaliers

How can one man leave so many shitposters SHOOK?

>they bet everything on Steph Glassy's hot meme and not on the all-around consistency and confirmed greatness of the King

Toronto Raptures are going to win the 2016 Championship title
#playoffApeHoop

>Lebron has failed to win a ring each time his teams start 6-0 in the playoffs

>lecuck fans think sweeping dogshit teams means the cuckaliers are good

>he pretends that LeBron's prime is gone
>he pretends that LeBron isn't playing the best basketball he's ever played because his individual stats aren't necessarily as good
>he pretends that this isn't the best team LeBron's played with
>he pretends the Cavaliers haven't built the dynasty
>he pretends that someone leaving a team and then returning to the best point in his career isn't significant
>he pretends that Clevelanders are as shallow and shitty as he is
>he's so fucking shook he just throws the word "cuck" out there when it doesn't even make sense

Samefag is devastated lol

holding on to her knee

Meanwhile
>he pretends leblowit and the caverages are gonna win
Kek

HOLDING ONTO HER KNEE AND DOWN

If I were Kerr I would design a defense to force lelbron to his left.

D-DELETE THIS

WE ARE THE GREATEST REGULAR SEASON TEAM OF ALL TIME. WE DEMAND RESPECT. PAY ATTENTION TO US.

REKT by Warriors, 0-5

Just give it 4 weeks senpai, we will be rightfully recognized as the greatest ever.

>It's another Lebron beats a horrible LEastern conference team and thinks he has a chance episode

this is so addictive to watch

I don't understand your doubt. last year they were able to make it to the finals and win a couple games with Lebron being their only starter from the beginning of the season. The only way they lose this if someone gets injured in the next 5 games which it is cleveland so it is entirely likely

>2-4 in finals
what did lebron mean by this?

they got swept by the pistons
they got swept by the hawks

Nope. Everything aside from the Warriors, Spurs and OKC is utter dogshit. The #8 SEED IN THE WEST WOULD BEAT ANYONE IN THE EAST meme doesn't apply this year, shit like Memphis, Dallas and Portland are pure garbage.

YOU DON'T WATCH BASKETBALL, the west>east meme is dead this year

LeBron will make it to five more finals in his career and because of the law of averages he will win one, but he won't be with leLand when he does

He'll finish his career 3-8 in the finals and people will wonder 'what could've been' if he and the Cavs didn't get cucked by Curry and the Warriors. Seriously, cap dis

this argument is so flawed, why is Sup Forums so fucking shit?

how many 50 win teams has he played in comparison to the other players on this list? without that information the comparison is irrelevant.

50 wins is an arbitrary number. Why not 45 wins?

The stat might be dumb, but the core of the argument is still the same. For the decade+ that LeBron has been in the league, the West has been the better conference. (>in b4 someone says not this year. Yes, this year too, the west has the Warriors, Spurs, and Thunder. The east has the Cavs) He hasn't had as rough of a road to the finals as teams in the west and hasn't been tested in the same way. Even with that fact, he's still 2-4 in the finals once he gets there. West is the best and LeBron is a commercialized meme who gets to walk carefree into the finals where he loses

Not to mention that he's only 30 and obviously haven't played as long as say, Kobe.

>2-4 meme

This is just stupid, you sound like the 49er fags who parrot how Montana never lost the Owl, completely ignoring that he got blown the fuck out numerous times in the 1st and 2nd round. Losing in the finals is NOT worse than losing in the first round, no matter how you spin it.

If you consistently lose in the finals and the team's in your conference have a worse record than the other one, then that's a clear indication that you're in the worse conference

>mfw Cleveland threepeats

Is this the newest NuMale evloution?

This is how fags post now,
back to /lbgt/

>in finals losses

50 wins is supposed to indicate quality of postseason opponent. if the number was 45 it'd still be less than the other players on the list
not only does lebron have a subpar finals record, he hasn't had to face stringent competition to get there either

Bruh, it's traditionally manly to watch sports and have someone on a team that you root for and would love to buy a beer for. Y'know what's beta as fuck? Disliking sports, for whatever reason. Most dislike it because they have always SUCKED at sports, and/or are extremely out of shape.

I take it you'd let Curryboi slam your boipussy, so shut yo ass up faggot.

didn't apply last season either fyi the top four teams from east and west were par against each other record wise.

i'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense. if a team beats a bunch of 50 win teams, how come there are so many 50 win teams in the first place? because the rest of the league must be shitty to allow so many 50 win teams. and if one team keeps beating those 50 win teams, then just how good are they to lose every single time?

furthermore 50 isn't some magical plateau. there are shitloads of instances of teams with worse records beating teams with better records. just how much better is a 50 win team than a 49 win team exactly?

sorry kid but you fell for the meme. this is just another cherry picked stat to make lebestplayerintheworldbron james look bad and you fell for it.

spurs and lakers are good. rest of the west is a joke. and now it's warriors in place of lakers.

Dude, w black mamba out, basketball needs that power guard/forward magic, and all I see that's left is Lebron. Too many faggy finesse players getting the good word. Shit, I grew up in the early 90s, when basketball was as rough as football, and of course loved Jordan, who almost never got injured, because dude was a bruiser and was jacked. Steph Curry reminds me of Reggie Miller. Dude was a walking cheapass pencil. Who wants to see that?

I would like to see Lebron elevate his game more. Mamba's passing on the torch.

Still counts breh

>lakers are good

read the second sentence you doofus.

If you lose earlier, it means your team wasn't good enough in the first place. If you never lose in the finals, it indicates that you're an excellent finals performer and can be relied upon when things get rough.

>Bruh, it's traditionally manly to watch sports and have someone on a team that you root for and would love to buy a beer for. Y'know what's beta as fuck? Disliking sports, for whatever reason. Most dislike it because they have always SUCKED at sports, and/or are extremely out of shape.

>he thinks watching a bunch of nogs dunk on each other is the same of dunking on them yourself

KEK