Are Italy’s earthquakes divine retribution for approving gay unions?

Based Italy

>A dispute has arisen in Italy following a comment made on Radio Maria by Father Giovanni Cavalcoli, a respected and accomplished Dominican theologian, who said the devastating earthquakes that have struck central Italy this year are God’s punishment for the country legalizing homosexual unions in July.

>The Dominican, however, did not issue a mea culpa, insisting: "I reaffirm everything: earthquakes are provoked by the sins of men, such as civil unions”, and urged a reading of the Catechism. He added: "I've been a doctor of theology for thirty years, I worked in the Vatican with Saint John Paul II and I repeat that sins like homosexuality deserve divine retribution which can be manifested in earthquakes."

>Recalling also Sodom and Gomorrah, Father Cavalcoli stressed that such statements that “homosexuality is against nature” and that homosexuals are sinners “do not go against the principles of Christian ethics.”

pastebin.com/HSBF9zCa
lifesitenews.com/opinion/are-italys-earthquakes-divine-retribution

Other urls found in this thread:

yesmovies.to/movie/the-young-pope-season-1-17352/539495-8/watching.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remind me to never make fun of burgers for retarded theological arguments ever again.

San Andreas Fault
that place is full of fag

What happened between WW1 and WW2 that turned Italy into total cucks

Hasn't central italy been suffering terrible earthquakes for years now

they've been cucked way before that

when

That's right God hates fags and Italians.

What you conveniently forgot to add is that the priest has been suspended and reprimanded for his words.

Lol this is some muslim tier shit italians

>conveniently

there is a limit of words, and people can read the article.

Next time we make fun of America I hope we remember this shit.

I remember that some idiots in Italy sued seismologists for not forecasting an earthquake a few years back.

That's not something current science could do.

>nz allows gay marriage
>poor, multiple earth quake
>australia doesn't have gay marriage
>nearly 25 years of no recession and no earthquakes

really inspired thought

They weren't sued for not predicting an earthquake, they were sued for saying that there was no risk whatsoever, convincing people to go back to their houses and causing a lot more people to die

>One dude says some shit
>It's on the radio so it must be true

There's always some degree of risk. Science works with probabilities.

That's why the sensible answer to "are we safe to go back to our houses after the few shakes we've had in the last days?" is "no"

I hope you Europeans are watching The Young Pope, it's truly amazing.

yesmovies.to/movie/the-young-pope-season-1-17352/539495-8/watching.html

> the holy caliphate of france

>A dispute has arisen in Italy

no dispute whatsoever desu. Even Francis mocked the guy who said that stuff.