Pls help I need lots of pro-turkey images like this to trigger a greek who won't stop talking about being greek...

pls help I need lots of pro-turkey images like this to trigger a greek who won't stop talking about being greek. I will also accept turk pepes

Other urls found in this thread:

google.sk/search?q=roaches&client=lightning&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE7smF_qfQAhULBcAKHb7MCOwQ_AUIBygB#tbm=isch&q=roaches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
imdb.com/title/tt4776998/
imdb.com/user/ur14366710/
youtube.com/watch?v=HsFulbzHhDc&t=92s
youtube.com/watch?v=-evZGuh6EDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

google.sk/search?q=roaches&client=lightning&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE7smF_qfQAhULBcAKHb7MCOwQ_AUIBygB#tbm=isch&q=roaches

Just show him maps of the Ottoman Empire at maximum extent and those French paintings of Ottoman Greece.

Greece was ruled by Turks for 400 years. Their entire country was subject to the Sultan, and their culture was suppressed for centuries.

Just look at modern Greece. It's a shithole with no heritage or history, because they had their lips wrapped around the big Turkish cock. Their entire country is an embarrassment.

You don't even have to try.

Even Africa is better than Greece, because at least the Africans were dominated by highly advanced Europeans. The Greeks, founders of Western civilisation were conquered by Turks. They weren't even colonised or taken off their land (aside from their capital). They were left to languish in a pathetic existence as 2nd class citizens. They paid a tax for their faith. Their language had no official status. Their land was not theirs, but the Pasha's and the Sultan's. Their monuments of old were made mosques. Their ancient culture forgotten. Their youth poached. Their dress Turkified.

Basically, Greece is a joke.

Egypt is even fucking worse. The biggest bunch of brainwashed rural fuckwits in the galaxy. Their ancestors built the fucking pyramids, and these durka-durka, inbred river gypsies worship an illiterate Arab pedophile. Egyptians are NOT Arabs, they are Arabised Nilotic Semites.

Even more, their country is rich with ancient glory. The most backward, illiterate, goat-fucking Egyptian farmer is a stone's throw away from the epic monuments of his heroic progenators, yet they believe pre-Islamic Egypt to have been a land of ignorance and immorality, and turn instead to the Qur'an for guidance; the mad rambling of a genocidal barbarian warlord who drank camel-piss when Egypt had advanced viticulture and medicine.

The Egyptians, led by their Imams, have went on many rampages destroying ancient pagan monuments, and even attempted, seven known times in their history, to destroy the pyramids of Giza, at which they have always failed.

Modern Egyptians are scum. The only country that was better 10,000 years ago than it is now.

Basically, fuck Egypt.

Fuck Islam for touching North Africa.

maya built pyraminds but they're not popular

pyramids are shit in fact, it was just a contest who will build the most pyramidest shit using slave labor

fuck pyramids and fuck egyptians

Do you want to know who else I fucking hate? Italians. They used to be rulers of the known world, and look at them now. The north is a bunch of Alpine-Celtic non-Italians who worship Gallic and Swiss dick. The south isn't even first world. The Pope in Rome mind-control the entire fucking country through his money-hungry church of child-rapists.

Fair enough, they still know where they came from, but they're a far cry from what they once were, and admire the Germanic barbarians who looted and demolished the greatest civilisation ever known to man.

And it's not just Gothic rule, but Moors, and Habsburg and Napoleon.

How could the nation that taught the Europeans how to shit let itself be dominated by nations that moments ago were in worship of it.

Italy is not Rome. Rome is not Rome. Italy is a modern amalgam on the peninsula once occupied by the Romans.

Basically, Italy is shit.

Egypt should be nuked.
The builders who built the Pyramids of Giza were literate skilled labourers who were paid in beer and bread.

I don't know about earlier pyramids and other Egyptian monuments, but the pyramids of Giza was built by relatively well-off workers.

I'm sort of taking the piss on Greece and Italy, but I'm serious about Egypt.
This could be its own thread. Egypt is fucking pathetic.

>paid in beer and bread
romans gave vine and bread to their slaves too, even prisoners get food and small salaries

just tell him that turkey sits on the converging point of multiple ancient cultures that aren't ours and that greece will never even come close to having the military power turkey has ever again

also call him an olivenigger shqiptar

The only thing that triggers me is that map
It makes it look like places under Turkish influence were somehow under Turkish rule.
Also the Iceland in it fucks with me every god damn time.

Didnt mean to post this lmaoo.

You now realize that such trolling can get you in jail in Turkey.

you have to go back

This is my favorite

Fuck you and your hate of Italians and Greeks, bad, bad snake poster, learn some respect for ancient civilizations you fucking leaf

I agree on the Egypt bit tho

And of course you yourself live in a former colony with no history or ancestry at all. So....

You burned them down and genocided Greeks and Armenians. History is history.

acting like a underdog.. what a dishonored act. Soviet killed many Turks in Central Asia but we do not cry like you. You are fucking weak and that's why you deserve painfull death.

Do not reply to Turks or Western flags.

Facts are facts. Stop being so butthurt and self righteous all the time.

oh stfu being defeated is not a genocide

contribut

You can always move back to mongolia desert though.

nobody gives a shit for armenians except armenians.same goes for greeks kek

sauce of that map, turks never ruled over all those areas in europe

Iceland is only marked due to an event called "Turkish Abductions".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

Do you mean the guy who posts under a German flag?

>nobody gives a shit
don't you have a movie to downvote?

imdb.com/title/tt4776998/

Don't reply to a Turk.
Why are we Greek so butthurt? It's really annoying. Are you too stupid?
And armenians are not really better than turks with giving 10 points for no reason
same shit

you sound butthurt

imdb.com/user/ur14366710/

keeeeeeeeeeeeeek :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

guys chillax, it was just a friendly jab

One turk throws a stone in the well, and it takes a hundred wise Greeks to (try to) get it out.

heh

Calm down faggot, i only posted because OP wanted.

what makes you think I'm not calm? we're just having fun teasing eachother :3

>we're just having fun teasing eachother :3
I'm out of ammo ;_;

>turks killing turks
this is your best banter?

Literally just give them a map of the Byzantine empire

ah, no worries, cheer up

its more like gulenist durkas killing akp durkas
its actually good thing

someone link the footage of the cypriot getting hs'd trying to remove a turkish flag :DDdd

>be a 50iq erdogan supporter
>go out
>get shot
>muhh d3moqracy

Literally best night of my life.

probably, I like to tease my neighbors, no hard feelings

well, even if it was for their love of erdobaba and not so much their hatred of gulen (nobody knew who it was initially so proly the 1st) they helped deter a ayatollah tier coup so maybe don't hate too much on them

shitskinned greek butthurt is hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=HsFulbzHhDc&t=92s

It was an epic night nevertheless, definitely one of Sup Forums's finest moments, especially the way it went down.

>literally everyone looks greek
kek why are we even fighting :DDDD

Here you go.
Turks killing Cypriots
Turks killing Greeks
Turks killing Armenians
Turks killing Turks
looks like you like killing a lot

It is funny though,it shows what turkey really is
turks can post their meme pics here and we can post real pics of turkey's mess

>why are we even fighting
because we are white and right.
greeks are mudskinned subhumans

>youshallnotpass.webm

you sound really butthurt boiii

sleep tight grekman

You forgot Kurds

almandir

i am not butthurt,i am grateful i live in the right side of aegean ;)

he is just baiting you
they do the same with threads in pol
and then they laugh about idiots like you

no, this is not about baiting, or showing how superior we are, all I'm saying is that you guys should take it easy, enough with the killing, take a break, enjoy life for once.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evZGuh6EDk

i think he knows that but it is funny for us as well to post some pics of recent turkey's fuck ups,to remind these turkish posters what shithole really means

> enough with the killing
no

Turks are all right

I mean you're always so tensed, dead bodies, gore, taking pleasure in seeing pictures of dead bodies, my God, can't you see how awful it is?
At least promise me that you'll at least try to relax a bit, and you know next time you want to argue with someone don't run a tank over him.

shut your mouth you retard

you are just as butthurt as them

1 out of 100 is human

>be greek
>get persian'd
>be greek
>get rome'd
>be greek
>get ottoman'd
>be cypriot greek
>get turk'd
>be greek
>get merkel'd
>be greek
>get papandreu'd
>be greek
>give macedonia

>1 out of 100 is human
And you're not one of them

>respect
>greece

greece is shit hombre, nevermind

Considering they get triggered even on an anonymous korean knitting forum you should have enough material by now OP

i have bad news for u komşu, that's a big butthurt :DDD

>I mean you're always so tensed, dead bodies, gore, taking pleasure in seeing pictures of dead bodies
im not the one who posting them but keep calm we are just shitposting

>greek guy who's his only argument is literally turks killing other turks

Yea,we are much above you

>roleplaying
>proxyfagging
>spamming unfunny pics
>butthurt greek spamming in turk thread

you really are retards

>>roleplaying
What? How did you understand the context? I thought you were a greek