Canada

>Canada
>No

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/october-declared-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario/article32275649/
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ghdhn3QyUmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty unprofessional desu.

What the fuck.
Canadians act like being a non-cuck is a disease.

>be in danger of losing a trial
>grasp at straws and go the longest distance to imply you are not being submitted to a fair trial because your judge is strongly politically opinionated
I don't know how you common law fucking shits have it, but this is nothing surprising desu

Shush, Ahmad. MCGA

we need to take our country back

Vancouver and Toronto need to be cleansed.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/october-declared-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario/article32275649/

MUH

delete

Our pm is a literal kike dyke.

Is it too late?

We even have FUCKING TRUMP PROTESTS IN TORONTO

what did they mean by this???

>making racists afraid again

Afraid of what? Little twink SJW cucks that need police to protect them otherwise they'd get their heads bashed in?

We had blm people here as well. Soros operatives are everywhere.
>Is it too late?
I'm a pessimist so my inclination is to say yes, but I was also convinced Trump would lose.

>We had blm people here as well. Soros operatives are everywhere.

do we have enough bullets for all of them?

Or do we need to stock up from our brothers in the US?

Why are foreigners so obsessed with The Donald?

>do we have enough bullets for all of them?
Easily, even with Canadian 5 round magazines. They're small in number but very vocal. Toronto is full of poos in the loos, muslims and nigs but they're mostly busy with their typical things like designating, akbaring and shooting/looting, respectively.

I don't know it's fucking bizarre

apparently our sjws and mudslimes think "canada will adopt his EVIL policies"

fuck these shitskins

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

we'll make them pay, soon.

Canada is so funny. Just imagine Argentina doing protests against a Brazilian president, shit makes no sense.

Every single racetraitor and mudslime will hang soon.

How do we fight them?

What can we do?

Get really angry and call people cucks on the internet.

Well we got trump elected. Now we just need the next step to cleanse canada

I don't think individuals can do much except to vote for people who oppose their agenda or infiltrate mainstream parties yourself.

Was he doing it on the job or something? I could see how it would be problematic if he was, but if he was just doing it in private then it's his right to do so.

Would martyrdom be a good idea?

How many do you think one person could hypothetically take out if he planned it out well?

>Would martyrdom be a good idea?
No.

where should I move to stay away from the shitskins?

is Niagara region safe? I'm thinking Hamilton-Kitchener-London-Brantford etc

Pretty hard to shoot out targets in the open, they're fast and too spaced out from each other, not even taking into account possible hiding spots. Even for an experienced shooter with a good plan, it wouldn't be worth it to just sperg out in the streets at random for the negligible amount of victims he would injury (not even kill).

If you haven't noticed, globalism has taken control of much of the western world and media. You are seeing propaganda in effect.

It could also be do to with this new "internet" thing.

Yeah i guess it's a silly idea.

Maybe I can study machine learning and try to work on programming a nigger Frankenstein that can do the deed on our behalf?

Idiot. He's a judge and should not express any political views in a court room as he has to be impartial. This is not that hard to understand.

What you need is a mudslim terror attack.

True

That mudslime that shot up the Orlando fag club was based. he did our job for us

No. You are clearly winning

get your gun license

what's the point?

I did enough research on /k/ to find out it's a jewish scam and you just get on a bunch of watchlists

The worst are the Germans.

Their media is still absolutely obsessed and consumed by Trump.

It's reaching levels of hysteria

Kek Hamilton.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghdhn3QyUmE

he needs to be put out of his misery

protecting the lives of the mentally ill is more inhumane than ending them

this album is fkin fire

holy shit killing in the name of (white power) is the funniest song i've ever heard

>Doesn't that violate freedom of speech?