Have Americans deceived by Trump again?

Have Americans deceived by Trump again?

Anybody who took him literally was stupid.
He put on his reality TV persona, and ran as an idiot conservative.
He basically did what Stephen Colbert does, but much better.

have you learned t defend your own country hiroshima nagasaki?

People are retarded. Trump just will be like any other president. He just spouted all that bullshit to get elected and even if he was being somehow honest, now he realized that he is powerless. Being the president of the USA doesn't give you any real power, being backed by corporations, the media and your party does.

let me stop you right there tojo

he never spoke out against gay marriage, he doesn't care

he's only ever said that countries should be increasingly responsible for their own defense

he still plans to repeal obamacare, he only said he thinks 2 parts of it are pretty good and should stay

this is the new tactic, paint him as a complete liar

everyone knows you can't force your policies 100%, everyone knows there will be compromises

but they will paint it as him outright lying, but the thing is MSM credibility has cratered

no one believes them anymore

All I want is for him to appoint three (3) ultra conservative supreme court justices, which is HIGHLY likely.

That alone will make any other shit he does unimportant to me.

>trumpist bargaining itt
Stop denying it you fools.
You didn't elect a revolutionary and you didn't elect a moderate, either. He's already beginning to crack under the pressing realization that he's not mentally fit to be POTUS.

surely there is something better to do than fish for replies m8

This is a good thing. Nobody wants a complete repeal of the ACA that isn't a billion dollar insurance company

I see those as good things. Now he needs to drop the neocons and wall street bankers from his team, give up on that stupid wall, promise not to deport millions of people, promise not to ban anyone from entering the country, drop the tax cuts and make them tax increases instead, and kick out the lobbyists and he can be an alright guy.

>nobody besides the consistent line of senior Congress Republicans

Same difference desu

your bitch lost

your world view lost

Honestly it's great. The only other things he needs to flip on are climate change and abortion and he'd be the perfect candidate for me

Anyone who didn't see this coming is retarded.
His stances this election are completely contradictory to almost everything he's said over the last 20 years.
He was just baiting republicans because they're dumber than democrats

Why do you want that?

so you wanted clinton?

This.

People have got the completely wrong impression of him by watching MSM. Hes not this far-right wing radical, he has been a democrat for decades before he became a republican in the past 8 years. He's much better spoken and moderate in his views when you hear him talking in in interviews.

People essentially wanted a non-corrupt Clinton with none of the PC bullshit and femenism yes

He's a fucking cuck and wants to fuck everyone else because his life sucks

>now they'll try to paint him
They're reporting on what actually happened

holy shit stop thinking everything is a fucking conspiracy against your guy

1. He said "could". Not "should".

2. He has never been against the gay marriage ruling.

3. Repeal != get rid of everything.
The GOP plan has always been to keep the two popular provisions and remove the rest.

No, some of them are just continuing to be deceived by the media.

>deceived

Trump was consistently pro-LGBT during his campaign, even going so far to invite Thiel (a gay man) to the RNC stage and forced the retarded religious right to cheer and clap for him. That level of domination is unprecedented, especially for a party that shit itself over muh jesus during the 1980s.

People who call it a reversal are what I like to call "low information voters."

>he believes the media propaganda machine

They've been shitting on Trump since day one, first he wouldn't get the rnc nomination, then he wouldn't win the presidency, now it's he's betrayed his voters in the first week of being president elect.

Have you not been following him at all?
You know he got flamed hard in the primaries for being pro healthcare right?

What stance is contradictory
Please point it out

The truth is none of his stances are contradictory to what he believes it's just that nobody is smart enough to take a few minutes out of their day to look at his actual stances and he used that to his advantage

Don't forget the wall has been downgraded to a fence. And about the "terrific people" who are in this country illegally.

>abortion
what's his stance on this again

Should be illegal unless in the case of rape
He said certain portions will have to be fence iirc.

He is a chameleon and a chimera, all at once. Everyone sees in him what they want to see.

Wtf he hasn't even been inaugurated yet and he's already backpedaling like a liberal

Everything I've predicted proved true lol

>polls are wrong and oversampling Dems
check
>working class turnout will flip a lot of the rust belt
check
>he never meant 90% of what he said
check

the funny part about this is all of the liberals who cried and rioted are going to look back on this very foolishly as we coast through one of our most moderate Presidents ever

>They're reporting on what actually happened

>He doesn't want to repeal Obamacare!
>"I will repeal it but there are two propositions that should be kept and implemented in the new plan"

>holy shit stop thinking everything is a fucking conspiracy against your guy

Ha! That guy is a fraud. He was never truly conservative but he knew that people were tired of pc culture and took advantage of that.

That would have been great to your cunt

>certain portions
See also the vast majority of it, and that's supposing it goes up at all.

>believing a wall will actually keep illegals out

If a fence, along with what I imagine is a well armed border patrol can't stop beaners getting inside do Trump cucks really think a wall is going to stop them?

Narcos are creative motherfuckers. That fence won't stop them.

A fucking F-E-N-C-E

My sides

No. Leftist media just invented a lot of shit that Trump never said during his campaign, and now that he won, instead of admitting they were lying, they are trying to say that it was him that changed ideas.

Hungary made a fence as well starting, but then it changed it to a wall. You need first to close the border, then you can reinforce it and replace the fence with bricks.

Berlin Wall started as a fence

FUCKING CTR SHILL

DELETE THIS

Those migrants didn't have cartels with fat wallets and massive influence helping them get across

So he's just another politician. What a waste.

yeah, but they never wanted a wall, unlike trump.

Why are canadians so bitter?

no they aren't

look at the OP image, it flat out states he won't repeal it

HE FUCKING SAID HE WAS REMOVING IT, BUT THAT ONLY 2 PARTS WOULD BE KEPT

they've been doing this the whole goddamn election

Because he wants to limit other people's freedom because he's a c u c k

>wall has been downgraded to a fence

nope, only parts where a solid wall wouldn't work

>ok but that means all of it now

nope, only parts where a solid wall wouldn't work

>ok he won't build it

just like he won't run for president, just like he won't win the nomination, just like he won't overcome the scandals, just like he won't win the presidency

thank you for correcting the record

Despite my problems with Trump, the guy has never been negative about gays. The problem should be Pence given his conservative religious stance on most issues like gay marriage.

>take a bunch of shit he said months ago during the campaign
>report it as if it's all new policies that are somehow contradicting his old ones
>shill these articles everywhere in an attempt to make it look like Americans are regretting electing Trump, just like they did after Brexit
>????
>profit

Phrased it better than I could.