open.spotify.com/album/6drtRim7oGr1j62VdIb5Fv
mega.nz/#!lBd3SABT!oHP5J-MgfZj6nJwsdaoFdWtAcMIrv81cj6ndxGfXrWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude riffs lmao

black metal is craig

Still kicks my ass to this day desu

I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS
WHY? BLACK METAL SUCKS

why do bad things happen to good people?

The more I think about it, this is correct

Ashes > both

>tfw blizzards never kill bad people

mediocre

how do I get into this?My ears start bleeding after the first 2 minutes.It's a shame because they are very talented and I want to give them a chance.

>Stoner band
>KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH

>tfw I literally just started listening to this for the first time right now
What the fuck are the odds?

Need recs on some heavy shit. Been a a year since I really listened to metal, so anything heavy from the last 12 months would be great.

Leviathan - Scar Sighted

For some reason I'm really drawn to this album

Your potato nigger ancestors are calling out to you

>tfw Metal Church predicted tumblr dykes

But why? I just looked it up and it sounds like generic run of the mill quasi-brogressive metalcore nu-djent. You don't have shit taste, do you user?

the lyrical content is what mostly drew me in. Though for most metal albums I don't care about the lyrics. The vocals are just kinda randomly thrown in the mix it seems like in that album.

do you know this guys?

THIS CITY IS GUILTY
THE CRIME IS LIFE
THE SENTENCE IS DEATH
DARKNESS DESCENDS

Edguy is pretty entry level power metal famalam and even normie euro sluts know about Avantasia

Too bad the band really went to Hell since Tobias is a egotisical cunt with the most punchable face in metal

The one recent metal record I've heard. Listening to it front to back is an amazing experience.

Tobias has a nice voice tho ! :/

That he does!
But I saw him walking down the street I would literally ram my fist into his shiny plastic face

Ashes Against the Grain is so sibilant and unpleasant to listen to. The production on Marrow & Mantle is just right

I will fellate the man that can give me a link to the new Twilight Force

open.spotify.com/album/6drtRim7oGr1j62VdIb5Fv

Anyone gave a listen to the new Meshuggah?

no cause i think that band is not worth listening to

Check the last thread newfriend

It's no different from what Meshuggah generally does, but they have a great formula, so it I like it. And in spite of never innovating their sound, they're still light-years ahead of everyone else, compositionally speaking. Drums sound better than they did on Koloss.

Post you are jens face in celebration of new album and concerts soon.

>tfw it's so fucking hot out there
how do one even cope with this heat

I can't put my finger on it, but they always do something different with every new album, they somehow sound fresh every time. I don't know if that counts as innovation, but it works for me. Agreed on the rest.

AM I HE???
I AM HE!!!

now playing?

I get you. Each album definitely has a distinctive sound.

In This Moment?

What metal do you guys listen to? I decided to listen to WT's The Silent Force.

I recommend Reverend Bizarre - Harbinger of Metal. Heavy as a really heavy thing.

post charts lads rate and recommend.I have been enjoying these and I am looking for more especially bm.

Nice Bolt Thrower and Arghoslent

So how about that new Sabaton album?

Fucking true

nice, but does anything of this come close to teitanblood in terms of sheer unrelenting ferocity?

Superior songwriting and album pacing puts it ahead of the other two for me.

It's what you'd expect from Sabaton.

A couple of good tracks on there.

Last Stand
Lost Battalion
Winged Hussars

I never said there weren't.
But overal it's quite 'meh'. Not bad, but not great.

How do you make something so ridiculously brutal and obscure, yet so impossibly catchy?

>spanish scene is so bad that Körgull the Exterminator makes it into a chart

They're from the same country as Rush.
This is the answer to everything that's positive about Canada.

From that chart, maybe Proclamation.

Well, if you have better suggestions...

who /deathcore/ here?

>posting problematic albums

not really but this one is solid

what did he mean by this?

>tfw you'll never sing to the slaves that rome burns

Good album

HE

IS

THE

speak up Phil, jeez

MACHINES

Alright, so the mixing on this is off.

The vocals on certain tracks are buried and often the rhythm guitar is completely drowned out by the synths. The drums are brought WAY to the front which is often good, but occasionally bad.

Album has some great jams and singalong choruses, but nothing I can say is actually better than the best tracks off the debut.

It's over an hour long this time, which is great and all the interludes are gone other than a 6 minute epilogue which is after the last track anyways.

Given all these ups and downs, I would say this album is at least as good as the debut, could be better or worse after repeated listens.

Thank you for your time.

>Messiah's Hymn To Abramelyn is the proof some things that have been done before can be further advanced into something much more reasonable and interesting which coincidentally ends sounding not very alike it was supposed to originally be. On addition to the obvious Thrash inheritance, this work emanates several peculiarities 'parallel' to Death Metal that appear to be chronologically unconceivable for its time and location. I will further explain some of the characteristics that later were reintegrated to the Death Metal genre. Excellent background lead-guitar orchestration and effects that very hardly fall into a total wanking mayhem and the obtuse incorporation of slower acerbic parts are things most Thrash Metal bands of that time failed to successfully do, but Messiah possessed the knowledge to put the theory in practice in the most paradoxical way.

Artist: Twilight Force
Album: Heroes of Mighty Magic
Year: 2016
Genre: Power Metal
Quality: MP3 320 kbps

Track list:
01 Battle of Arcane Might
02 Powerwind
03 Guardian of the Seas
04 Flight of the Sapphire Dragon
05 There and Back Again
06 Riders of the Dawn
07 Keepers of Fate
08 Rise of a Hero
09 To the Stars
10 Heroes of Mighty Magic
11 Epilogue
12 Knights of Twilight's Might

Length: 1:10:22

Link:
mega.nz/#!lBd3SABT!oHP5J-MgfZj6nJwsdaoFdWtAcMIrv81cj6ndxGfXrWU

thanks bro

>70 mins
wow no

Sparta is good too

Anything similar to this /metal/? I tried Crowbar's "Obedience thru Suffering" and it just didn't do it for me.

Iron Monkey, Grief, Fistula, Dystopia, Mistress, Outlaw Order

specifically
Iron Monkey - Our Problem
Grief - Miserably Ever After (or) Come To Grief
Fistula - Vermin Prolificus
Dystopia - Human = Garbage
Mistress - Mistress
Outlaw Order - Dragging Down The Enforcer

and something from the recent year:
Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Arc

good recs my man

Buzzoven should work too

here, thanks breh

Thank you my friend

Thanks a ton for these, plan to check out all of the reqs here. You guys are doing great work.

dude just download soulseek. found it in 1 search at the top of the list lol.

I've got Soulseek, wasn't on there this morning and I've been out all day so haven't been able to check, I don't spend all day inside waiting for free downloads of Swedish people singing about World of Warcraft.

I just got back from my girl's house after cumming inside her 3 times, read your comment requesting a link, and found it on soulseek instantly. Sounds like somewhere in here, you're getting cucked.

>t.

I haven't been impressed with much black metal released this year. Oranssi Pazuzu was neat but not much beyond that has held my interest. I'm assuming I'm missing something, so what are your favorite bm releases of the current year?
FIFH-core need not apply. Pic unrelated

>wants black metal
>no FIFH-core
???

So is that new twilight force good or not?

It's gay

I can't be the only one already hoping for a remastered release, I can barely hear whats going on, it's all so muddy.

It's pretty fucking gay yeah. Just gave it a full listen and incredibly disliked it and will never revisit it. Although I feel like I should mention, I've never been a fan of powermetal.

Are you sure that link is legitimate? The version I'm listening to is crystal clear.

Well shit you should have known Twilight Force isnt for you in the first place if you already aren't into the genre itself.

dunno why but the knowledge that these guys are from canada and not some south american shithole is kinda blowing my mind