Pitchfork

Why do you care about Pitchfork review scores?
Why do you let them decide what's good and what's bad for you?
Isn't music subjective?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com
youtube.com/watch?v=akEC4UGX-8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They shaped an entire board of nu-male faggots

Holy shit I haven't really gone onto pitchfork in over 5 years. What bunch of cucks.

the only time I care about p4k scores is if I'm not too fussed about a new album coming out and sometimes to push me off the fence I'll think "I wonder what p4k gave this" when the review comes out and if they give it a good score maybe I'll think "huh this is probably good, I might listen to it", same goes for Fantano.

>tfw you hated Pitchfork for almost 7 years
I really don't get why people take them seriously

Blame The Tourist.

Are they hiring more black staff or is this just a bunch of hipsters trying to look culturally enriched?

pitchfork.com

go there now

report back how many of the news stories are about n, urh, people of colour

Hipsters are dead

hipsters now listen to frat boy music like drake

thanks pitchfork

So what. Us black people created pop culture. Everything you limp dicked white bois do is just a watered down version of what we envented and now we're finally getting the recognition we deserve. We're the face of the counterculture and mainstream culture now and thats how's it's going to continue to be.

And turned it to shit.

>this was written by a white boi

Of course, there are no black people on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=akEC4UGX-8g

>envented

No, definitely black.

Just too obvious it's b8 from someone trying to pretend to be black, not my first time on this site

Bait or not, everything he said is true.

>this was written by the same white boi

Dude, Ryan Dombal basically shit on Frank Ocean's new album for not being BLM enough for him. As a Mexican, I'm so tired of all this stupid shit. I fucking blame tumblr and the death of Trayvon. Things haven't been the same since those two blew up

OP here, I didn't ask whether you like that p4k has gotten more Blacked recently.
I only want to know why you care about their opinion.

WE

WUZ

Wow you're so infused with your own rhetoric and bullshit your own race tells you that you genuinely believe it.

I bet you even believe you wuz kangz nd shit. Your little BLM movement is funded by a rich old white man and you still think you did it all on your own.

Best you had was peanut butter & a straw house, come back when you can prove you invented pop culture.