youtube.com/watch?v=UoCe_QPI0yg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat leass
Buy quality food
Take HIV

>And no, "eat less" isn't really such a great solution
Why not?

come to brazil :D

How is eating less not a great solution? It's the only possible way to lose weight

you posted on the wrong board btw,

>150kg

>/fit/

nice board

I was 100kg just 2 and a half years ago

this is the board for international discussion, why did you make this thread here? It is offtopic.

Eat less.

Actually this is the only option, I myself had overweight some years ago, and I just ate less.

But I wasn't that fat and it might be much more difficult for you, sorry good luck.

Also try to eat differently, more veggies when you are hungry for example, and supresses snacks/soda.

Thing is, you have to never give up even if it will takes months and hours of efforts.

Doing sport is bullshit, you will need sport after, if you want to have a nice body.

Wtf? "Eat less" is quite literally the solution

>this is the board for international discussion, why did you make this thread here? It is offtopic.
>this is the board for international discussion, why did you make this thread here? It is offtopic.

what did you make this thread for

do you want advice on losing weight or not

Yes

But I also wanted to funpost

you blew it
you told me you were in MMA right?

I blame your bird

Eating less and moving more is how you do it. In most cases 90% of the difference will come eating less. You can't afford to eat 4000 kcal a day unless you are as active as a professional athlete

Exercise more. You can easily bring yourself to burn 500-600kcal by doing sports 1-2h a day.

Lift heavy things once every two days, switching between the following series of exercises each time:

Day A
Squats
Reverse sit ups: youtube.com/watch?v=UoCe_QPI0yg
Bench press

Day B
Overhead press
Sit ups
Pull ups

Start with very little weight and build up incrementally. Do what feels natural. Do what feels smoothest. If you're like me, you'll be extremely tired for the first couple of months, but you'll be fine after that.

Try also to understand your mind better so you know why you're eating too much and not exercising (self-esteem issues, coping mechanism for trauma etc.).

*Forgot deadlift on day B.

eat one pack of butter everyday

Eat less.
Stop eating calorie dense food.
Eat less.
Count calories.
Eat less.

I did it, it worked.

tfw no thicc lebanese bf

Eat less, learn to be hungry.

Go to and read the fucking sticky.

Move to Somalia

Get depression and hate yourself for 5 years straight, my good man.
I did it and went from fatty to almost skeleton mode, now I'm over it, going to the gym to get some tone/muscle and then I'm golden.
But remember, you gotta start hating yourself TODAY. Not tomorrow, not next week. Think about killing yourself RIGHT NOW.

Good luck!

Why are there so many fat lebo cunts?

How often do you get out to walk or something?

cut your legs

Good post.

Puke each time you eat.

just walk at least 5 km per day
the easyest solution
you are welcome

>And no, "eat less" isn't really such a great solution
Consume lots of green, bitter vegetables. Make them pulp in the blender. NO SUGAR. Drink it raw in the morning and before sleep.

EAT LESS (MOST IMPORTANT)
GO OUT AND (((EXERCISE))) (your social anxiety cannot be matter)

Consume this vegetable slushies. Replace all carbs and sugar taken daily. You should see results in 2 weeks.

You can eat as much as you want if you eat healthy
You can eat even more than you currently eat if you eat different things.
Buy lots of different fruit, juice, meat, oath, granola bars, and drink plenty of water.
Stop eating food that makes you fat, like cheetos and coca cola.
You will lose weight faster if you exercise, even if it's just using the staircase instead of the elevator.

Just the pulp mix? No juice or anything added to it? I assume some added water would be okay.

Eat less is the only way you'll loose weight, exercise isn't really an option because a) it will make you grow hungrier b) it's a lot more difficult to get to the effectively burning calories level of physical activity, nevermind c) it could do weird things to your body even if you do manage (think the Pajeet hulk).

150 kilos is morbidly obese mate as in you would require profesional help, may have to live with sequels unless you're young and healthy (even then ending with loose flaps of skin is a real posibility unless you're willing to pace yourself and exercise while going through the process) diet is pretty much your sole option I'm afraid.

There's a couple of systems (eg the cabbage soup diet) that allow you to fill yourself with water and low calory fodder but the thing is losing weight through a balanced non starvation diet takes away the one advantage you've got which is you can really loose a lot of kilos on the first part of your regime as you can shed the first 10-20% of your body weight relatively fast.

You could try to get a prescription for amphetamines.

You gotta face up to the fact that whatever method you choose it will be living with nerve wrecking anxiety and cravings and will necesitate lots of discipline. If you're unwilling to do hard chances are you'll remain a landwhale for life.

Skip breakfast.

Drink water, not sugar.

Do not eat unless/until hungry.

Eat just a person's ration. Do not keep eating until satiated, as being satiated happens with lag in respect to eating. Many people eat too fast and too much and are hit hard by this mistake.

Do not eat within 2h of going to sleep.

Go run at least twice a week.

eat less
eat less
eat less
remove high fat food
remove empty carbs
only eat complex carbs, exception for fruits and veggies
eat carbs in morning and night, not between
run

oop didn mean to respond o well

and *only eat complex carbs as your source of carbs
dont just eat bread all day

libanon jag...

ta livet bara

libanon 150kg

>touhou
Have you learned nothing?
Must I BEAT some sense into you?

Eat more then?

You know, the more you eat, the more you exercise with your mouth, and the more calories you need to process the food.

Win-Win