Will Kanye ever be able to top this?

Will Kanye ever be able to top this?

Other urls found in this thread:

xxlmag.com/news/2015/10/kanye-west-showstudio-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not with the direction he's going.

The real question, will Kanye ever release a good album?

huh?

No, because Twisted Fantasy required him to drop the ego for a second and criticize himself.

Now he's more famous than ever and there's no way he's doing that shit again.

I highly doubt it. Basically what said.

No, because as other anons have said, kanye was pretty fragile at the time, as 808s and Heartbreak shows. MBDTF was a pretty self conscious and self-exploratory album. I think that back then he really had the signs of genius, because he didn't realise what MADE him a genius then. it wasn't crazy song structures or any outlandish music, it was writing really good pop music which reflected his personality.

Now his ego has inflated so far that he's so busy being a "genius" (or what he mistakenly believes is his genius) that his music is shit

>Will he ever be able to top his most boring album

How can you people get through this album?????????

I think he can come close. I have high hopes for TurboGrafx 16.

Fact: Nobody will

He already did years before it. Late Registration is still the best rap album of the last 20 years

?? he already did.

it really, really isn't

nobody will

That's not even Kanye's best

This and 808s is where it's at

No
The fact that this wasn't the default cover, and he instead chose the obvious cuckold themed one, really says alot about an album made by a black man titled My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

this.

>808s

kek

This

>not liking 808s
This is how to spot a true pleb.

Never said I didn't like it.

It just isn't even in the top half of his discography.

That's funny, because even Kanye believe it's better than MBDTF

xxlmag.com/news/2015/10/kanye-west-showstudio-interview/

Is this one of those threads where it's appropriate to make those silly chains of the greater-than symbol, duh, meme arrows? Ok, let's go

808s > yeezuz > mbdtf >> anything else >> tlop

>not ranking the bear albums
Kys

Late Registration >> 808s & Heartbreak > The College Dropout > The Life Of Pablo > Yeezus > My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy >>>> Graduation

I have a confession to make Sup Forums

I'm a Kanye fan who still hasn't gotten around to listening to tlop, or even Yeezus.

mbdtf is still pretty fantastic tho.

> anything else

Pablo=LR>MBDTF>CD>808s>Yeezus>Grad

But you've at least heard everything else, right?

>ranking them as 1 thing

Yeah, don't like any of them so don't care. The only thing I like even less is tlop. Though, I only listened to it when it came out. Maybe it's betrer now

MBDTF=LR>CD>Yeezus>808s>Graduation>Pablo

pablo and yeezus are the only good things hes ever made

New pablo>old pablo

Oh yeah, I have all the other albums. Just not the last two.

This. The bullshit he pulled with TLOP and Tidal, editing the album just after a free Tidal period expired, almost made me loose all respect for him. Honestly nothing he has made after MBDTF has been more than a 6.5/10

Well give them a shot. They may not be your thing if you love his previous albums, but there are some big stand out songs that are the fucking jam

this t b h f a m

Basically. LR and 808's are easily as good as MBDTF, just most fans ignore them.

>Will Kanye ever be able to top this?

Yeezus

LR and his first album are the best

808s is overrated on Sup Forums