Carly rae jep son

Is this worth the listen or am I getting memed. All the reviews I read seem to like it less than memers here rave about it. Spoofeed me your opinions please

>Is this worth the listen
yes

You're memed. Check the superior alternative, Art Angels. Emotion is like 1989 v2. Enjoyable but pedestrian.

you're being memed with both of em tbqh

It's pretty good, I was surprised by it

It sounds very pop-y.
This desu. Grimes is a meme, but Art Angels didn't sound so top100chart.

Or you can just listen to both records and enjoy both

I like it a lot. really relaxing, fun pop. Its no hounds of love or anything experimental. just go into it expecting a catchy pop album. I'm not really a fan of pop but somehow they managed to make this generic pop album fun and listenable and i listen to it often.

Listen to it and if you dont like it thats fine, it doesnt matter.

Anyone who says its without merit is probably just close minded to pop music

Best option.

It's super pop-y, but also incredibly well produced and diverse, doesn't have a single weak song( except for I Really Like You maybe but even that is preferential) which is a huge achievement for an 18-track album

OK, I trolled a bit. I like both albums, AA obviously more.

It's the best pop album of the decade. Even the fucking bonus tracks are phenomenal.

I wonder how many of the people who listen to this here are gay. I like it sure, but nothing wants to make me dance around more than Wuthering Heights-era Kate Bush.

Why don't you listen to it and find out

>enjoying music

are you fucking nuts?

BEst songs are All That which is basically a Dev Hynes track and Boy Problems which will make people doubt your sexuality if you sing it out loud around others.

She's turning 31 0.0 hory shiitt

I really like Warm Blood, it seems to be love/hate-type of song, but it has these weird, almost body-horror lyrics, reminds me of Purity Ring

Warm Blood is my favorite song, it's seriously way too good. Gives me weird feels.

worth the listen. a little contrived at times, but i took some good singles from it, and most of the time it was a very cute light and fluffy listen desu

Slow down there crazy man

If you want bland generic pop music, yea, It's worth listening to.

Some good ass pop

>thread

It's solidly normal pop music but it works and is pretty good overall. Definitely worth listening to, I wouldn't say it's amazing but it's got a lot of nice tracks and is solidly put together.