Americans will defend sprot "broships"

>Americans will defend sprot "broships"

>sprot
I like sardines tbf

They just want to be loved.

i thought "RBL broship" was just /nba/ autism but it appears to be an actual thing in the basketball community, not strict to Sup Forums

absolute cringe

they do it in /nfl/ all the time

only time i haven't seen it is in hoc/

As a red-blooded murican I will say the vast majority of us in no way shape or form endorse the autistic faggotry of """broships""".

As a redder-blooded murican I agree with this man and insist that he and I start a broship.

RBL?

What is a broship?

>not defending sprot broships
>>(y o u)

raptors bulls lakers

>vomit.gif

*handshake*

I don't see the problem. I get another team I can root for so its funner, usually a good team since we're not shit, so if they win a championship, it's like we won too.

idk, I kind of get it. Like for instance, in the CFL there's a huge rivalry between my city, winnipeg, and saskatchewan, and people from manitoba/saskatchewan talk shit about each other all the time. But at the same time I'd rather the roughriders win it than basically any other team in the league (especially from the least coast), there's somewhat of a mutual respect.

Same thing with the jets and their central division competition, you almost love to hate them (ie, st louis, chicago, dallas, etc). At the same time you can't be a raging faggot about it and bandwagon whichever team is doing better at the time, but if you enjoy sports you're going to watch more than 1 team play

Holy fuck kill yourself

I can't even see a possible reason for their connection?

Fuck off. Cubs/reds will always be bros

>america: the post

don't ask me, I have no fucking idea

The broship shit is from /r9k/ "people" that know absolutely nothing about sports but are trying to be more of a Chad