So, European lads, are aware that your continent, within few decades, will become something like Brasil, right? I mean...

So, European lads, are aware that your continent, within few decades, will become something like Brasil, right? I mean, not poor and fucked up (well, maybe poor and fucked up, but I'm not so sure about it) but mixed people everywhere. And we all know that you just can't do much about it: It is GOING TO HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT!

How you guys feel about this? Do you support miscegenation? Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CUDf9YOgCQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh racial purity

Don't care, I'm not a racist. As long as the newcomers integrate and are culturally subjugated, it's all fine by me.

No they will not.

subhuman

Ah, you know they will. Don't deny reality.

petry will send them back

Just like you great-grandson, Fritz.

In your dreams.

Bump.

It won't. Segregation is the norm.

You still wont find a white gf

>Looks back at european history
>Religious wars
>Pogroms
>Ethnic cleansings
>WW2
Nah we're alright m8

>segregation

Where? I don't see this happening in any european country.

Everywhere. Whites and non-whites in Europe do not actually live together.

Do you live in any european country?

No man, it's going to become something more along the lines of the 1980's US in terms of the number of minorities although likely they'll be as disproportionately visible and culturally dominant as blacks are in the US right now. If Islam gets tamed bad it won't be so bad.

We don't need to live there to understand the situation. Just look at France and England.

France and England have a huge amount of segregation.

*Islam gets tamed it won't be so bad

France and England aren't the whole of europe.

Also like i wrote before, we have expierience in taking care of unwanted minorities

>We don't need to live there to understand the situation

Yes, I'm sure reading comments by 20 year olds on an internet imageboard gives you all the necessary information.
I'd wager you know the situation in my neighbourhood better than me!

No. Most MENA immigrants only marry within their own race because of Islam, and even on the condition that they didn't, and did racemix at high rates, ethnic Euros outnumber MENAs so much that MENAs in Europe would gradually disappear, not the other way round. But anyway interracial couples are rare there just like most of the world.
And plus, only under the condition that Europe keeps accepting refugees like this for more than a decade will it be possible for real ethnic replacement, and all signs point against that, so it won't happen because Europe has democracy and right-wing parties are gaining popularity.
So no they'll most probably not turn like Brazil.

I'm not trolling or anything, but you know this is different from anything that happened in the past. There are millions and millions of immigrants invading your continent.

>let me tell you about your country!

piss off and keep your Sup Forums memes with you

I don't even visit Sup Forums, dude...

This, we are already mutts.

If 'Merica isn't having high rates of mixed children even with 240 years of multiple races as citizens why would Europe

>If 'Merica isn't having high rates of mixed children

Interracial couples are rare because of the segregation going on here.

Europe is WAY more progressist than Murica.

nah, there is actually less race mixing in Sweden than for example in Finland because the more progressive your country is on paper, the more racist people actually are. In Sweden immigrants live in their own neighborhoods and normal Swedes never even meet them.

Its going to stop. European Gen Z is the most conservative generation since ww2

Don't take our blue eyes away, and keep facial proportions somewhat human, and I won't care.

>the more progressive your country is on paper, the more racist people actually are

Well, I agree with you on that.

>european Gen Z is the most conservative generation since ww2

Sure.

It was like that in Brazil 100 years ago, with time they were mixing

obs: I say in cities with 100 % European colonization in the south, not northeast or Rio

Bump.

Who cares?

Sup Forums is not real life

there will always be white people living in countryside
shitskins won't ever go to northern finland, because they can't handle the cold

>implying there is no segregation here
There is litterally 0 non-white in my district bar some italians. Shitskins live in the suburbs

>t is GOING TO HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT!
Proof?

There is actually EXTREMELY little race mixing going on. At least in my country.

>There is litterally 0 non-white in my district

but, it's probably full of frenchmen

youtu.be/CUDf9YOgCQI