What's the point of the bundesliga?

What's the point of the bundesliga?

As long as HSV exists there is purpose.

this

How do you not hate your own league as a German?

>implying anyone enjoys this shit

Do Bayern fans even like this?
I imagine even they must get tired of this domination

>implying based Carlo "i prefer cups" Ancelotti wont make the league competitive again

Yankees did the same thing years ago and burgers loved it.

It severs as a tool for Bavarian supremacy. And all the other Germans fall for it because of memes such as affordable prices, yellow wall etc.

to help build the WC team

>bayernwinslol

No

Since the first World Series was played in 1903 the Yankees have 27 titles, Bayern has nearly that many since 63

Also they are a fairly hated team

>le arbitrary time frame

The modern Bundesliga was formed in 1963

That in and of itself might not be the most meaningful thing in the world since the top flight league existed before hand but to say it's arbitrary ain't right

Doesn't change that there was first league football before therefore this stat is completly random.

You apparently don't know what the word random means so I'm out

The Bundesliga is just like life. You keep hanging on because you think or hope it's going to get better, it just has to get better eventually. And then you die and Bayern win the league for the 340th time in a row and you wish you had ended yourself and your Sky subscription years before.

Is not knowing the eventual champion the only way for you people to enjoy a league?

I'd much rather watch the Godfather for 10th time than Transformers for the 1st time, even though I know exactly how the Godfather ends.

You're so ignorant.

What's wrong with transformers? Can't I enjoy both?

They do. That's why they are so obsessed with Dortmund.

just an example of a generic bad movie. that wasn't the point of the analogy, the point was that knowing the ending doesn't have to detract from the experience

with Dortmund losing half of their players? i doubt it.

kill yourself nazi fuck

>Implying anyone likes the yankees