Reminder that no one actually likes his music. They just pretend to because he is retarded and they feel bad

Reminder that no one actually likes his music. They just pretend to because he is retarded and they feel bad.

Me and my friends booed Daniel Johnston off a stage in 2009 AMA

Future Mike Stoklasa?

>Ama
Why are you a faggot

Fuck you

Well, he does have some pretty dope songs on 1990 album.

Why would (You) do that?

I like a lot of his stuff. Not all of it but a lot
If you did that (which you didn't) you're an idiot

Smd
Because he's an untalented retard that doesn't deserve his success and we made sure he knew it. Could tell the dumb little faggot was holding back tears too, which was a bonus.

Do you like men sexually

My music is legitimately better than his. I write similar to him but with more self awareness. I can tap into that insane fucked up headspace but I'm actually able to relate it in a way where normal people can understand it, not just be like, "That guy's fucked up." So yeah I'm actually a better artist than Daniel Johnston.

That song Monster Inside of Me or something is pretty much his problem. I know what he's going for but I can do it better without sounding like a complete freak. I actually make light of that shit.

>no one actually likes his music
His solo albums are good and The Piper at the Gates of Dawn is Pink Floyd's best album

lmao

Don't Be Scared is great.

imagine being this autistic

teach me your ways

Walking the Cow is super GOAT tho
would be a moving song no matter who wrote it, but he did and his recording gives it perfect conviction and power

Fuck you faggots post your own shit you fucking clown.s I bet your music sounds like this gay faggot retard Daniel "BJ" Johnson (his last name is a fucking penis)

Get put on Zoloft and then go crazy and then go off the Zoloft and start writing psych folk.

Soundcloud pleas

bad syntax, tool.

Of course you'd think that if you like the Piper At the Gates of Dawn. There's no reason you should like Pink Floyd if you like Syd Barrett and vise versa, they're on two completely separate plains. It's like putting Tiny Tim up against Talk Talk. Just because they happened to share the same band name doesn't mean they're remotely anything alike. They're fundamental opposites. Syd is flowery rosy rainbow and sparkles, Pink Floyd are esoteric literate brooding cynics.

Na I'll get made fun of no matter what. You can't just say you're better than (insert popular artist that people like here) and then post your soundcloud without getting tons of shit.

if you really thought your music was better you wouldn't be afraid to post bitch

Doesn't matter if it's better or not I'm still gonna get shit.

well that was a mean thing to say. i dont even know this guy but based on this thread you need to fuck off OP. i hope you wont get laid in a year.

This post is why girls laugh at you in the hallways

Fuck off if you do this shit

That really had me in tears mate. Oh my fucking god my sides...