ITT: Underrated Smiths albums

a million miles is such a great song and nobody ever puts it in their list of top smiths songs

and if you get the bonus track version, same goes for why are you being so reasonable now
probably the best song the smiths ever did

but what do y'all think
what are some other albums people forget the smiths did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otXGqU4LBEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many fucking compilations do they have? they have more "greatest hits" albums than actual albums

wedding present is irritating to listen to
they need to calm the fuck down with their spastic guitar playing

Kek. Not even the smiths, had to reverse image search

um that's a studio album

Seamonster is a far better album than anything the smiths ever put out desu

thanks for breaking character

i wanted to discuss albums released by smiths clones (e.g. early wedding present, another sunny day, mighty mighty) as if the clones were the smiths themselves

Because Johnny Marr, a famous City fan, would let that be a cover...

I'm sorry can we start again?

yeah

what smiths album do you think needs more respect

George Best - Wedding Present

anything else?

>implying he wouldn't respect the best ever football player

The Queen Is Dead

As far as City fans go, he doesn't seem like a militant United hater. Unlike the fucking Gallagher brothers who can't go five minutes without saying "ah'm a Citeh fan, me, fookin' hate Yernited, naahmean?"

>Anything by The Smiths
>Underrated

Morrissey could record himself talking about his favourite type of wallpaper for five hours over some jingly jangly guitar riffs and everyone would laud it as "genius" and "witty" and "literally me."

that would probably sound pretty cool desu

no its not
the wedding present is a super irritating band to listen to

its literally this:
youtube.com/watch?v=otXGqU4LBEI

with spastic guitar playing

Why tho?

wedding present is a scottish decemberists

Every City fan from Manchester is a militant United hater. Unlike the Gallagher brothers, he's just not a mong. He still wouldn't allow that though

>Yanks trying to understand football

Some fans of teams don't really care too much about their rivals. I don't recall a quote where he expresses a particular hatred United (unlike the Tories, who I know he truly does despise).

Because it's so obvious and unnecessary, while he actually made a point when discussing his hate of the Tories. Idk if you're American, but take it from me, a City fan from Manchester, he will absolutely hate United.

I like the Wedding Present, Seamonsters is their best album

even if he doesn't hate them there is literally no way he would want to but a united player on one of their album covers