What's the difference between France and Germany?

What's the difference between France and Germany?

>France
nigger land

>germany
beautiful country

we actually know how to enjoy life and being human

France have that giraffe tower, Germany don't

France is like Italy, Spain and Portugal

Germany is Germany

Kein differenz uezs

2 litteral bastards cunts, victims of the eternal anglo

France is a shithole

Germany is a beautiful contry

Next time, don't samefag like this, Hirohito.

'ck off, we're unique.

>Sniggerland hating France

Couleur moi surpris

Is it me or France really started losing its national identity after WW2?

Though, the difference between these two countries is that Germany doesn't surrender as quickly as possible :)))))000

>4 years of shame (fronce) vs whole centuries of shame (krautland)

God, I love being French

>France

got all their women fucked in ww2

>Germany

did the fucking

Germany has germanic people

France has latin people

It's just a meme, don't take it too seriously. We luv you, baguette-boys

>latin
>people

I know boy

AKSHUALLY, I'm pretty sure I'm Celto-Germanic

>Celto-Germanic
lol French people don't have Germanic blood stop this meme.

This. French are sandnigger-tier.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

It's called Civilization, and these barbaric german have still a lot to learn about it.

Shut up, Ozurk

Good job man, you have a few percent. Fucking subhuman. you'll never be Germanic.

Germany is filled with degenerates and France smells like degenerates with all their disgusting fermented milk and rats everywhere.

I guess that's why we've always been more relevant than you.

I like both except Merkel ancle

We are mor egermanic than tunisians now fuck off and go eat a bretzel or something

You cant sum it up that easily as french and german subregions also have some cultural differences with some overlap at the border which makes finding differences that apllie to all parts of both country a bit more difficult.

The French are and were for a long time, the most dominant culture in continental europe when it came to intellectual and philosophical innovations that had to be copied by others to compete while more technical innovations sprang from germnay up.
This may reflect today in german engineering having a reputation while the french exell in art and fashion.

A great difference is, that the french were the first ones to throughoutly centralise their state, maybe because they were already the more developed region during roman times.
Local power institutions and languages were destroyed for a mostly united country in which all great roads are leading to paris like in a giant cobweb while the subregions, the provinves, are parted for convenience and roughly equal size.
In sharp contrast, Germany remained extremly tribal and decentralised for most of its existence as a great blob containing hundreds upon hundreds of tiny and mostly independent mini-king and dukedoms, so dialects and differing loyalities remained intact for a long time.
Today, you have the german substates being roughly parted after cultural alliance with very differing sizes for this very reason.

Other stereotypes are that the french as says pride themselves in having found a great balance between a lavish and hedonistic live combined with the necessary amount of strive to keep being relevant.
This is probably why they kiss each other on the cheeks when they greet each other (which is seen as ultimate faggotry here) and strike and torch their cars if their state suggests they should tilt that balance between indulgence and work more towards the work.

While being a people with a historically very strong state they are weirdly also quick to oppose it and thus known as a very rebellious people with a strong grip on their rights and libertys while we germans are slavishly attached to laws even if they may be burdening or situationally pointless.

In the past, the fact that we invented protestantism and they fought thooth and nail to kill it also mattered but we as a people are both spiritually dead now.
You generally dont find proddies in france tho.

Also they are generally much more proud to be french after our great spergout in the 40s so they can actually sing their anthem and wave flags more often.
They are also proud on Napoleon and other noteworthy figures from their history, we try to forget ours in turn.

French food can be anything, from fat sausages to light bisquiets. A lot of our french leanwords have something to do with food.
German food is always very hearty.
They value the quality of their food much more then us, its that lavish part of their mentality I mentioned, rather pay twice for the good shit then shoveling down some cheap trash.
French supermarkets are of higher quality.

They are much more involved in africa and hold still influence there, as our colonies were all taken. Maybe thats a good thing as it doesnt burdens us anymore as much as the nazithing.
This is the reason they have a lot of blacks while we rather took in turks, the former ww1 ally.

There is other stuff, but I cant think of anything that holds true even for the border regions as an allcompassing difference.

Alsace is rightful german clay

We are brothers from the same mother. One learned German at school, the other French.

After school they moved away from home. And now they are quite alien to each other.

安倍ちゃん可愛いカワ(・∀・)イイ!!

>french
southern european monkeys with large noses and a diet of snails

>germany
blonde haired ubermensch beer lovers with a scat fetish

This tbqhwyl

>large noses
not us.

That's a beautiful empire

>tfw not Frankish

>S. Europeans

You say that again and I PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE

>>french
>southern european

/thread

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

Germany has the better economy.

France has the better lifestyle.

I have a friend with ancestry from the French speaking part of Belgium, his nose is very big. Hell his broder almost look like a sandnigger. I can only imagina what actual French people look like.

You have culture, that means you are Southern European

Pretty much said it all

Superiority rank in the very western Europe.
1. Germany
2. United Kingdom

-- Great China Wall --

3. France

France = wine, cheese, Eifeltower,

Germany = beer, sausage, Bradenburger Tor

Get your shit together Hiro desu desu desu.

excellent posts

What is the with the Franzmann roasting here?
I thought people love France...

Bon shon antois will now insult my country because they can't do anything but admit they are right under the arse of superior Germanic guns.

the french are unironically not people

>I thought people love France...

I love France.

Spalter ins Gas uezs.

>I love France.
it may be time to consider suicide

damn all those delicious tears of jealousy

>no one posted desu and gaston yet
I really miss good ol' days on Sup Forums

why is gemany some japanese pedo drawing?

You are a piece of shit and I hate you.

Germany is evil, France is eccentric

Kim, here is the answer:

>France
retreated cowardly but won the WW1 and WW2

>Germany
fought bravely but lost the WW1 and 2

i am just telling you the true history

dont get triggered
you guys have done it and must accept

i don´t understand the picture either.
What does the green girl mean?