TOP SCORER

>Kane 25
>Vardy 24

Who will take the Crown this season?

Probably Kane

But I thought English players are shit

I'd be happy for either to win it

Actually I hope they draw it because they're both fucking awesome. And it would bode pretty well for the Euros if two England strikers were both the top scorers of the hardest league in Europe

Aguero is still the best striker in premier league

Not anymore blud, not anymore

>hardest league
>not the champions league

Yes, against shit clubs

>friendly

The fuck you're taking sides with people who fucking killed your people by the millions? Have you forgot Stalingrad?

>1945

Do you even follow footy m8?

Do they only show City vs bottom half teams in Poland?

Kane on 28

One time they were giving away dvds of this game away for free in the shop "Game", but in Ireland. No idea why

>this is what life was like before 9/11

i miss those days 2bh

Depends on how many more penalties Leicester are gifted.

Wrong. It's 25.

>This triggers the Americans

worst thing that happened in the September of 2001

>

I actually have the dvd of this.

You probably buy those "It shouldn't happen to a footballer!!" DVD's they peddle at Xmas.

>1945

>le knockout tournament that rewards teams that have just picked up momentum in form

wew lad!

are you seriously implying the top 3 Spanish teams wouldn't steam roll the PL? Oh wait, no you're not, you're just a dumb frog poster.

>Tottenham-Newcastle

Kane

The first of September 2001? What's special about that? Could you explain?

we don't talk about it

?

aguero is the most lethal striker in the premiere league. He probably won't win it this season because city have incredibly underperformed. But he'll win it the next 3 seasons straight. No one has scored more goals then aguero since his arrival to the prem.

>The Destroyer of Newcastle
>The Scourge of Aston Villa
>Norwich's Bane (4U)
>Tormentor of Sunderland

If Vardy is the personifcation of Leicester, then Aguero is the personifcation of City. As in, a stat padding manlet with aspirations of being world class.

Kane will bottle it.

they can't do it on a rainy night in Stoke m8

wew lad, its coming home

Agüero knocks in a pen against Arsenal and gets the hat trick at Swans to win in a squeaker

Stoke is legitimately trying to become a Spanish club. The days of Delap lobbing it to Crouch are long over. And the Britannia isn't the bear pit it used to be.

Fuckin russians mate.

This is PL goals, not all competitions.

vardy

Whos the bigger penalty babby?

They are.

Kane and Vardy play in a babby league.

does it matter? rooney is still starting all 4 games for england this summer

both scored 5

>7. Lamela

Lamela wears #11...

Not even half a Rooney tbph

all 4? more like all 3

I hope Kane wins it, so everytime he looks at the golden boot trophy, he'll be reminded of when he bottled the league to Leicester City.

Aguero after he puts 5 past Arsenal today

Lol

>bottled

How can you bottle it if you were never in first place to begin with?

Because they lost it to LEICESTER CITY

Typical yanks, havn't got a clue. Go watch rounders or whatever it is you do.

No, you're the retard here. You can't bottle something if you were never in position to win?

Vardy plays against Chelsea while Kane has Newcastle
Kane easily

as bad as i think england are, i do think they will get out of their group. of course they will get blown away in the 1st knockout game.

Nice proxy.

Nice retardation.

Russia 3 - England 1
Wales 2 - England 0
Slovenia 1 - England 1

cap it

more like
Russia 0 - England 1
Wales 1 - England 0
Slovenia 1 - England 1

Stop using the word lad. You're fucking American. Act like it you idiot.

Based communists

are you saying they weren't trying to win? are you saying that they would never have been in a position to win if they didn't 'bottle' their matches?
it's like if usain bolt was running against someone, but kept slipping up just before taking the lead... would you then say 'oh, no guys he didn't really bottle it..' . literally retarded. literally kys. bye

Newlad detected