Hey guys

Hey guys,

I quit lurking Sup Forums since it became all about k-pop and Kanye West. What did I miss? Sitting here with a beer, I'm gonna check all that you propose to me.

last.fm/pl/user/kbikowski

We've become more hypocritical

i mean from 2008 to now this board has just been one long shitpost.

Really because kpop threads have been going since 2008.

I just realised it went downhill with the realese of the MBDTF in the 2010. Damn, time flies

Wow you drink beer so cool fuck you degenerate

*release

not my first beer

I like the album but I really think that album fucked over a lot of people

it wasn't the album being released that fucked everything, it was p4k giving it a 10

I'm not the fan of hip-hop music so I prefered when it was all about hipster garbage. I discovered a lot of good bands then.

nothing

millennials are cancer and everything they touch turns to shit, like the web, music, etc
everything
nothing is enjoyable anymore because of these faggots
god I hate them so much

go wack off to nazis in pol you fucking queer

wrong all the new bands suck it's all shyte

I can't believe I still hear fucking rap being played by people.. holy shit you thought it would just be a phase but no.. here we are 30 fuckin years later with the same shitty beats and same shitty rappin bullshit

it's all awful, just fucking awful

I'm not sure if it's a bait or not, but you have some point

Most of the threads now are the same 15 pictures being posted of pop stars while people jack off

A lot of more obscure artists became popular on here (see pic, the newest mucore chart)

Much more shitposting

2008-2011 was basically 9gag/music

do you have any higher resolution? the text is unreadable

It's available on the wiki, I can't upload the full image right now because I'm on mobile, sorry.

>Sup Forums
>ever good

2006/08 - metal
2009/2011 - indie
2012 - pure shitposting
2013/15 - memerap
2016 - memetrap and waifu spammers

2016 needs "dadrock" as well. Never seen so many Beatles, Beach Boys and Pink Floyd threads.

2008-10 was best Sup Forums

The Beach Boys was because of that Love and Mercy Movie and Brian going on tour performing Pet Sounds. All the Beach Boy fans came out of the woodwork and others hopped on the bandwagon to fit in. Somewhat justifiable and its dying off now that the hype is gone.

Dead but

/shugazi/

>so how's it been 40 years and all we fucking rap about it weapons?