>team alpha plays team beta
>team gamma wins

>a tie game gets determined by a coin toss
>american """"""sports""""""

>game stops
>time keeps running

>flag
> thread context
Nice try at shit posting but, coin flips are both fair for deciding possession and not a guaranteed win

they let that happen because an american football team is actually three different teams, and if your defense isn't up to par with your offense then you are not a good team.

>it's

>tf
>tt

>it's

>candidate gets more votes
>still loses
>american """"elections""""

The champions are determined over 38 games, Tyrone.

>american """""sports""""" consist of commercials with the occasional action in between

>Win 18 games
>Lose 1
>Not champions

Americans will defend this

OH LOOK THIS THREAD

AGAIN

WOW

>team moves to another city in another fucking state to make more money
>american """""sports"""""

can't tell if i'm more disappointed in the OP or the yuros desu

They lost this thing called the championship game. It's the ultimate game between the two best teams of each conference to decide who is the best of the best. Brits wouldn't understand this high pressure, high intensity style of game play cus >muh regular season is good enough

this

>"""national""" """"football"""" """""league"""""
>wants to have a british team

Still keeps old areas name.
>lakes in la

> team owner makes a decision
>brits and retards think it has anything to do with the sport itself

it's a legitimate criticism, that's the one thing i really hate about our sports. some crackerjack who spends 50% of his day in an air conditioned limousine gets to decide where my team goes.

I'm actually upset about that too. Brits are pussies who would be destroyed by people like jj watt

>your entire season was meaningless, now play these games instead
>AMERIFATS WILL DEFEND THIS

>being low energy
>losing an empire

Brits won't defend this

shows just how plastic shit your """sports""" are.

>being American
>getting shot
Shotmericans will shotfend this

>it's

It's his team. He bought it and put it in your city so you could enjoy it. Apparently you didn't so he moved

>be australian
>let boat people into your country

Australians will vote for this

you and i both know that teams don't always move for that reason. some owners are snakes that have ulterior motives.

>be American
>know absolutely nothing about my country's immigration policies
>make an ass of yourself
American """"""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""

You are incredibly pathetic. Read "your" posts before you hit the submit button.

> your entire season has proven that you deserve to enter the final tournament

Fixed it for you muhammed

> now go play these games instead
Lmao they're fucking athletes dude, it's what they get paid to do. You think telling them that would make them upset?

>Hold world championships
>Only Americans take part
>Only Americans even give a shit about their shitty sports
>Had to cuck the nipponese into liking baseball

Mate, more countries in the world play fucking Cricket than play your shit sports at any level worth mentioning.

A sport as boring as cricket is more followed around the world and more watched than your shit sports.

>actually being an amerifat

>americans

Football is played and enjoyed at a professional level by nearly every nation on the planet my rotund American friend

It seems odd to say """"""Sports""""""" when it's literally the most popular sport on the planet.

St. Louis obviously didn't show the owner a reason to stay. And...again, it was his decision to make, it's not like everybody would do the same thing and it doesn't have any impact on the sport itself

The fact that Americans call their champion teams "world" champions literally proves that they know that nobody gives a shit about their """""""""""sport""""""""""".

PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT

I CAN'T HANDLE IT IF YOU DON'T

>third world shit holes enjoy playing it
>that adds legitimacy to it somehow

Wouldn't expect anything less, Mohammed

I seriously hope you guys are like five years old and think the owners care about anything but money.

Sports are a business and moving is a business decision.

Third world shitholes like the USA play handegg.

Opinion invalidated

>Am I out of touch?
>No. It's the entire world that is wrong

>win the championship in march
>league goes on until may

explain this french fags

>murifats can't do basic research about Champions League/Europa League qualification, relegation, money

you pretty much made their point, son

>sports are a business

and this is why your sports are shit

tbf our college sports are just as old and probably less of a business than most yuro clubs

Maybe it's different for you, but here in England at least people like to connect to teams from their hometown. There's history there. There's passion there

Why does everything America does have to be so plastic and fake? You literally are the most shallow full of nothing synthetic nation in the world, do you know that?

you need to chill out and stop huffing memes m8. most places are basically the same.

What would the American equivalent of Leicester winning the PL be? Browns going 19-0?

When did all your college sports start?

Some of our top football teams originated in the 1870's and 1880's

Yes yes, I'm sure the Arab who owns those soccer teams truly cares about you.

same time

>championship can be taken away by parliament committee and awarded to a team that doesn't even exist

way to go, yurup

coming from the semen slurpers that sell players for profit

It's not my fault most Euro sports fans are manchildren with no business sense.

He put the money into the team, he gets to do whatever he wants to it. That's why they call it a franchise

it's better than making money by charging hotdogs for 17$ in the stadiums

The same time frame.
That proto-football that became Soccer,Rugby and American Football came to America through school clubs like ones at Princeton, Harvard and Rutgers. The pro leagues came later

many of the teams are literally run by voting members who are fants

You wonder why you have no real culture to speak of though.

>Hurr I'm Irish American cause my great grandad was American! WOOO ST PADDY'S DAY! WOO GREEN BEER!

As an Irishman, the way you fucks do your fake plastic obnoxious, bordeline (not even memeing here) autstic version of other nations holidays, in particular St. Patrick's day makes me fucking cringe

My grandfather came from Norway. I don't start banging on that I'm a Viking or anything

you're continuing to make their point.

No. Someone midmajor (like Boise State) winning the National Championship by going undefeated for 2 seasons.

Who do you think is going to the champions league and europa league qualification?

this tbqhfamalamam

your best bet is to stop. you sound retarded, you obviously gathered all your info from movies (lol) and other mongoloid teenagers on the internet. neither are really reliable information sources.

its only happened in college basketball, really.

You literally dye a river fucking green.

I've been to America. More than once.

Do you wanna know what I heard on more than a few occasions, not even bullshiting you?

>Wow I love your accent, Irish, right?
>I'm Irish American myself/My wife is Irish American/one of my friends is Irish American

Why do you people do that? Why do you think I care about the parentage of your fucking friends?

They're point is that football is a shitty sport because somebody who owns a team can make decisions over it. It has nothing to do with football regular and playoff seasons or how a champion is decided, which is what this thread is about.
> soccerfag opinions are always shit

>i've been to america more than once

also, most people's families came here and lived in ethnically-segregated neighborhoods just a few generations ago. The importance of that is all fading as people move around the country and dilute nationality, but it's just different here. I don't know why you'd be so edgy and aggressive about something you don't understand. It's not even a big deal, you faggot.

their point is that it's a bummer to support a team that exists primarily as a business entity. now, that's pot calling the kettle black for most of our english friends, but lots of the continental folk have a point.

It's called small talk you autistic sperg.

>It's his team. He bought it and put it in your city so you could enjoy it. Apparently you didn't so he moved

Americans ladies and gentlemen

He's right though

Just because you don't know what American culture is doesn't mean they don't have any.

A big aspect of American culture comes from the fact they have a massive landmass containg many many animals and climates and weather phenomenon that would kill you. They mastered that shit, crossed the barren deserts and freeing moutain ranges. Learned to live with bears. wolves, snakes. A big part of American culture is their respect and appreciation for nature.

Then there's the whole ladn of the free American Dream thing, the idea that you can be born with nothing and end up with everything with a bit of hard work.

This is without even touching on African American culture.

thanks for the input!

>Then there's the whole ladn of the free American Dream thing, the idea that you can be born with nothing and end up with everything with a bit of hard work.

Literally no different than anywhere else, infact harder in America because you end up in $200k debt if you want a good degree.

Stop sucking that American dick Ahmed, it won't get you a green card

Nowhere on this planet is 'small talk' considered "give me your MUH HERITAGE lifestory please".

>African American culture

> this sort of thing happens every year in the nfl
At least we never have ties fag. 0-0ball is gay

So you agree on my point about Americans and nature?

Thanks user :-)

>What is a cup

Because Americans have ADHD and need points scored every 2 minutes or they get bored and start eating themselves into a coma again

There is no way $600 per game is legit

Please tell me he was baiting

Hockey and baseball are low scoring games that always end with an epic championship tournament. Also What else you got?

>baseball
>entertaining

I don't disagree with hockey tho, don't get why it isn't more popular, literally the GOAT of sports

It's more like "oh are you sound Irish, are you from Ireland?"

But we have those.

Like the Champions League which determines who the best side in Europe is.

Why not both friend?

t. sven yurbenjurgen

Can an euro pls explain to me why their soccer matches allow for a team to just fake dead for 5 minutes just because his team is winning?? I mean I understand the concept of stoppage time but it's never the amount of time that was bullshitted by the players.

It's pretty easy to fix this problem lol.

I like the Irish. You can be Norwegian if you want to. We founded your capital after all.

Show me an Irishman who doesn't cringe to fuck when they hear the words "Irish American" and I'll show you a liar.

Hockey playoffs are better than Leicester winning imo

Both have less of a following than cricket, one of the dullest sports ever devised.