DEATH GRIPS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=yaOlx9BTjdk

he's one of those guys that makes you go "hmm so people like this actually do exist" whenever you see his face

i can imagine this retard shitting on death grips here

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy fuck, MC Ride would fucking pulverize this wuss. Complete fucking annihilation of his entire FUCKING existence

"bonus meme" HAHA

So when do we see him show up at work and go "I'm not even supposed to be here today?"

Oh look, Senior Hypocrite who backs down from talking shit when another, bigger internet star gets involved with drama that includes him.

Literally as wank as Tyler1.

But he is right about Death Grips though. :^)

>destiny

kek

who the fuck is this nerd

Oh a guy who plays video games on youtube for a living? Into the trash it goes

>guy who's only popular because Bungie released a game with the same name as him
ok

>there's no drop, also, this doesn't turn into a real song

i dont get it

shit on it all you want about how its "not music" or whatever, but it still sounds good, no?

>actually ever speaking the word meme irl

>calls music autism
>22:01 has autistic rage fit
boy, death grips sure got told!! Hes so cool because he doesnt like something popular

>it's atonal and amelodic
>it has no structure
confirmed for knowing nothing about music. If he actually paid attention maybe he'd realize it very obviously has verses and a chorus

>it has no structure
how is this a bad thing anyway? Sonic Youth wrote a ton of songs without structure and those were generally their best.

so am I supposed to watch this 1 hour long video or

>tfw steben on Sup Forums

;)

only time I liked a frogpost

He actually says 'current year' and 'autism' irl
like, wtf

does he actually have autism?

this
also, his vocabulary. I would've thought this post-ironic meme shitshow would stay confined to the internet, but it's leaking into real life. If all you fucking memers act like this I'm fucking done with life.

what does this guy even play now that Starcraft is too dead for him to lose in 2nd round of open brackets?

his viewerbase is /r/Sup Forums, somehow he thinks those things aren't embarrassing to say out loud

>a guy who plays video games for a living thinks death grips sound like something "someone with no talent could do"
Kind of like playing a video game for 8 hrs a day?

stfu jealous faggot, this guy says nigger to an audience of barely one thousand teenagers better than anyone in the business.

"Has no drop this is all it is"
ow.

this guy is like Montie except not cool in real life

People like this exist.

>it's like...this is pure autism

oh the ironing

you posted this same video with the same title and probably the same image a few weeks ago

These are the people that post here. Really makes you think.

>22:05

This guy is judging DG on some of their least accessible songs. He pulls up songs that you would show your friends to be like LEL CHECK THIS EDGY BAND OUT THE ARE SO DIFFEREMT XDXDXDDD. Anything on TMS shows how diverse and talented they are and the one song he showed from that album he skipped around and said it was shit. At least most people are consistant with their hate of an artist/band by listening to most of what they have.

leave now lad

anybody got this kid's album? it's been a while and i wanna hear it again.

>He pulls up songs that you would show your friends to be like LEL CHECK THIS EDGY BAND OUT THE ARE SO DIFFEREMT XDXDXDDD

I dated a girl who started doing exactly that with her friends when I showed her DG. Makes me fucking cringe.

what the heck lol
this dude is like... actually autistic
not even as an insult either, like legitimately