Which generation had the best taste in music?

Which generation had the best taste in music?

Generation X

I'd say millennials are a combination of all of those traits for both sides simultaneously.

t. millennial

Probably england

mental

>inb4 everyone posts their own generation

we'll see in 20 years

The golden age of music was made by late baby boomers, gen X and early millennials (80-83).
I have still to find an artist i like who is born after 1983

Gen x made the best music

The late silent generation and the boomers had disco and funk so they win.

>self-reliant
>gets fits of ADD without an iPad for 5 minutes
ok

anyway, the best music ever was written be people who weren't a part of anything except for their own genius; the whole gen talk is just one-dimensional dreck. Almost all people are lame no matter in what age do they live.

Anything else after 10,000 BC is meaningless, poppy bullshit.

>disco
>good

sorted af

>Making assumptions on Gen Z
>They're barely even adults yet

I've read plenty of sociology garbage from the 90s where Generation Y (le millennials) were supposed to be the world's greatest generation, free from constant fear and war and primed to ascend into a techno paradise thanks to the internet.

Gen X was also supposed to be perfect, reaping all the benefits of post-war boom and the education provided by baby boomer progressivism.

it's saying that all the bad things are about millennials and all the good things are about gen z

wait there's a difference?
I thought Millenials and Gen Z were different terms for the same thing

that's what capitalist piggies want you to believe

Millennials are get Y

Well, according to the chart, a generation is fifteen years. However, they are already making assumptions on Gen Z (which is a foreboding title, does this mean they're the last generation of humanity?) when the listed period is only six years.

They could have easily listed it as 1997 to 2012. If their reasoning was we can't make judgments about children, then why include people born from 2003, or for that matter, anyone beyond 1998, since only those born in that year or older are eighteen.

It's painfully biased. The fact they refer to one cohort as Gen Z, but the other as Millennials (instead of Gen Y, which would follow Gen X and precede Gen Z), is a particularly funny part of the bias.

this has to be the biggest crock of shit i've ever seen on Sup Forums

Yes

both of those groups are millennials
also
>realist / self-aware / self-reliant
>a millennial
top kek

So...people?

No shit.

So are you a thirty-five year old or older browsing an anime image board, or are you merely another self-deprecating "ironic" self-hating millennial?

shit, I always thought millenials were the kid born after the 31th December 1999

The first Sumerians.

>both of those groups are millennials
Objectively incorrect.
People who turned into adults in the millennium is the reasoning I heard.

cavemen made the best music
fuck you's all
i hope u all get canca

They made rock music you neanderthal.

Metal was pioneered by the Chalcadeans.

Millenials unironically listen to Slipknot and Green Day

Holy shit I'm tired, I thought you said metal.

The 70s because LP culture was in full swing and there was literally nothing else to do but get high and/or listen to music

you're old enough to be a baby boomer you mad cunt

Wait, how old is turny?

Rock music is shit.

Metal music only started getting good in Crete.

And yet the bulk of 70s radio was garbage watered down folk rock from the 60s.

80s were best.

Someone can un-ironically hate their generation, but you fucking millennials think every personality is built on some pretense of irony or contrarianism. Maybe if you had one of your own you'd understand.

> mfw only three more months and I would've been Generation Z instead of Millennial