rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r2.5
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r3.0
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r3.5
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r4.0
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r4.5
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r5.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jamiroquai - A Funk Odyssey

Litterally any album that isn't by Neutral Milk Hotel or Avril Lavigne. Yes, even Lorde, as horrible as she is, is more fun to listen to than Babymetal.

Fantastic album

>Yes, even Lorde, as horrible as she is

spotted the pleb

Okay, fi you really think I'm a pleb, then you really need a comprehensive list of every album that's better than both PureHeroine and Babymetal. Go through each list carefully and understand the subtleties that make each of these almost an order of magnitude(and in some cases even more) better than both Lorde and Babymetal.

rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r2.0
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r2.5
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r3.0
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r3.5
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r4.0
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r4.5
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r5.0

Only post that is remotely acceptable but still wrong

>The Cars
>Better than A Funk Odyssey

Acid Rap

>>Better

>Okay, fi you really think I'm a pleb, then you really need a comprehensive list of every album that's better than both PureHeroine and Babymetal. Go through each list carefully and understand the subtleties that make each of these almost an order of magnitude(and in some cases even more) better than both Lorde and Babymetal.

Can this be new copypasta?

Fun is a buzzword.

gee, you just happen to hate a popular Sup Forums band more than any music ever! i'm sure it's not for your image to show how cool and patrician you are. remove your tripcode and end your life.

Pika Pika Fantajin
some k-pop albums

Why would I make an entire account showing my opinion of every album, ep and single I'm aware of just to bait or protect my image? These are my actual opinions and I came here to express them.

>kpop

Kyary is fun though

Canadia pls go