What went wrong?

What went wrong?

bojan syndrome

Too much Nando's

Being Albanian

Young guy, makes a lot of money, loses his ambition because partying is more fun. Career shrinking, options closing, doesn't care cuz "partay!"

Nothing, LVG will get sacked, Mou will come and help Adnandos fulfil his destiny to become the next Giggs

He has a shitty attitude, and thinks his potential makes him a great player already.

>mou
>developing young players

>Mou

>developing youth

Pick uno

>they don't believe in the Mou revenge on football, building up an army of unsullied young manchester players to annihilate europ

>literally cucked by van gaal
>twice

and he fucking deserved it, lel

he got cocky

Cheeky lad, cheeky

Quick question, how can I filter people who post anime?

Januzah, Depay, Memetial, Rashfraud...

>canada

alberta wasn't enough innit

When Kagawa made a last minute move to Dortmund he couldn't hit the goal and had cramps after 65 minutes.
Januzaj also had pre-season training with United before he came and had similar problems with scoring.
Along with a wooden touch and a defeatist attitude.
There must be something wrong with LvG's training methods.

van Gaal

under Mourinho he will surpass Neymar, Reus, Griezmann, Bale and Hazard in their peak seasons

he signed for manchester united

still better than memephis though

van Gaal is actually shit at developing youth, players like Rashford, Martial, Fosu-Mensah, CBJ and so on are a lot better than they are are playing this year

martial---rashford--januzaj
will surpass
neymar---suarez--messi

within a couple of years

I guarantee that Pogba would be absolute shit right now if he had remained at United. They are just a cancer club.

Not under Ferguson.

Pogba massively fucked up his career by leaving United. Sure he would have spent another year in the reserves/bench but long-term, he would be better for it.

Shame. Oh well.

He peaked when he was 19.

>Ferguson refuses to play him
>he'd have become world class la, trust Fergie, he would have played him next season, he'd be better right now if he stayed

You people act like Ferguson can make a random Brazilian off the street into Ronaldo.

In fairness Fergie liked integrating youth into the team rather than the Van Gaal/Moyes please save my job system
The club was hardly gonna be held to ransom by a 18/19 year old but its set about a terrible trend of giving youth players big contracts after they show a bit of promise now

I don't agree with that at all. I think he would have become good enough in time. Maybe 2-3 years under Fergie.

But that guy is right about the overrating of him, he's really just a solid 7/10 as it stands. Lots of talent though.

You do realise that Ferguson literally (figuratively) found Cristiano Ronaldo on the street and made him the best player in the world within 4 seasons, right?

Exactly. Who the fuck does he think he is, DEMANDING to play games as a 19 year old?

Fergie was quite right to tell him to fuck off, him and his opportunistic cunt of an agent.

This is the same man who told Roy Keane, David Beckham, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Wayne Rooney to fuck RIGHT OFF. So why did Pogba think he could try the same shit and make it come off? Lmao.

>"people" unironically believe this
Oh boy...

>that one ABU french fag who only posts when pogba gets mentioned
most autistic poster on /spee/

Yeah mate, you posted this last time and I told you last time, Smalling would obviously be world class now.

That was 2 years ago, check the date.
>saving this for 2 years

United played against him and the players told him to sign him is what you mean.

I can't compete with your autism tbqh.

25 year united fan here ladd...that shit isn't happening. Januzaj will be lucky to see any game time ever again at United. They've pretty much given up on him after he fucked off at Dortmund and got sent the fuck back.

>Mou will come and help Adnandos fulfil his destiny to become the next Giggs
>Mou
>implying "Mou" won't discard both Martial and Rashford for Zlatan Ibrahomovic

Probably Obama's bitch

Wouldn't surprise me if Auba fucks the shit out of his boipucci

This

They should just appoint Giggs as the manager at the end of the season. Mourinho is quite literally the antithesis of United. There is a reason that a lot of the big characters (Fergie/Bobby/etc..) in the United hierarchy are opposed to him taking over. He's a direct contradiction of the Man Utd "brand".

Giggs is inexperienced of course, but he's not the bumbling fuckwit half of Sup Forums make him out to be either. He's been assistant manager for two years now. Had a coaching role the year before, and was obviously an integral part of the Fergie era of Utd. He in all actuality has the right amount of experience to step up to the plate and provide the same way Zidane has at Real. Whether he would do a good job or not is to be decided. But there's an equal chance he'd do a great job to a shit one.

Let him prove his worth. But don't be content with this cuck motherfucker Van Gaal paddling around in the outdated mediocrity pool. And for Christ sake don't sell your soul to the devil either. Give Giggsy a stab. He's earned it.

This. The players respect him and the fans love him.