No you piece of shit.
First communist was out of your shithole

>Communists
>>allowed religious and personal freedom

>Communists
>promoted officials based on merit

>slav lands
>middle east
Most of those places are shitholes to be begin with.

Yuan dynasty under Mongols was prosperous until the native Hans kicked them out.

No Mongols were much closer to a meritocracy than many of the countries/empires of that day.

You could rise if you are strong/smart and contribute to the military. Mongols gladly accepted Chinese tacticians, seige workers, and logistics workers into their ranks. And did the same with other groups that were willing to surrender and join the cause.

>tfw will never drink mares milk with the greatest general this world has ever known

>Kievan Rus was a shithole before the Mongols
>Am*rican education

the joke
your heads

>Communists
>Allowed people to work and trade at will as long as they paid the taxes

>tfw will never drink horse milk and listen throatsinging at campfire with your brothers in arms
>tfw will never fuck your own qt slave girl in your comfy yurt after battle
Why even live?

>you will never culturally enrich your harem of Ugric, Slavic, Turkic, and Persian girls

>disintegrating
>getting wrecked by neighbors
>suffering from commerical collapse
>conquered by some fucking asiatics
>""""""""""""""""""""""""not shit""""""""""""""""""""""""
>Am*rican education
kys

khan probably fucked more women than all existing Japanese men today combined

t. G*nghis Kh*n

kys

>kys
Back to (((Reddit))), my retard with no knowledge of history friend

kys

stop saying that gay word. kiss is literally the opposite of kill yourself

Don't try to reason with Redditors

the mongols ruined the world

the mongols destroyed the technology and the culture and the economy for the hundreds of years

Most of the foes of the mongols deserved it tbqfh
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

that is stupid and dumb

there is no karma in this world

bad things happen to good people

good things happen to bad people

stop trying to make justice for something were there is none

Then how can you claim they ruined the world?
They ruined the development of many nations but they didint stop technology from spreading and promoted free trade on a scale not seen again until the modern era.
How did this ruin the world? What ancient technologies was removed from the world?

they ruined the world in objective standards

they destroyed economics

killed 50 million in china alone

set back technology that sung developed two hundred years

china was in early stages of industrialisation until the mongols destroyed everything

he's a chink, japan got nuked and firbombed to dust, he's still a chink.

They did that to China, but opened up the silk road network that brought new tech and ideas to Europe and helped to bring about Western Europe's rise.

The first communists were the Incas.

so bad

To be fair you guys had the opportunity to do just the same under the Ming dynasty, but instead they halted all exploration, and sunk into an isolated state until you guys were taken over by the Manchu.
You were still years ahead of Europe, just didn't really take advantage of it because you had no competition.

it was the mongols again not the ming themselves

ming had to divert funds for things like exploration into building the great wall

to stop the mongols invading again and destroying everything

unfortunately the wall was so expensive it caused economic problems and then coming together with a drought

there was rebellions

which eventually brought down the ming

then the qing came in with an alliance with ming generals in the north

>they ruined the world in objective standards
objective for whom? Chinese?

>destroyed economics
they developed trade far and wide and allowed for mass cultural exchange (alot of inventions spread during mongol empire)

>killed 50 million in china alone
Deplorable, but this did NOT ruin the world. It ruined China and China is not the world.

>set back technology 200 years
no such thing, technology is not a line.
Was some knowledge lost? yes.
Was more things invented and spread? yes.

>early stages of industrialisation
so was the Romans 1000 years earlier, did the world get ruined when they fell apart?
No

>blame everything on mongols
>han chinese dindu nuthing
no use arguing with you i suppose
And i also believe that had the song dynasty had better conditions it would have been a very successful state,
but it just so happens that in the 12th and 13th centuries they Song state had a corrupt and unefficient bureaucracy that held it back.
This led to its eventual fall to the mongols, but its decline began much earlier than Kublais conquest.

>did the world get ruined when they fell apart?
yes and you would have to be delusional to think otherwise

>industrial output is the most important thing a society has
spoken like a true communist, go back the workbench Wang.

you have no issue with mass slaughter of millions just because of your love for barbaric people

you are like the communist here

nowhere in my posts have i justified slaugther, i have only stated the good things they brought to the world, which should not be ignored just because they did bad things.
I even called it deplorable
If you want to compare it to the soviet industrialisation and mass deporations sure go ahead, or perhaps the great leap forward is more relatable?