mid-late 90s Metallica

These days? Death Grips

no, Avenged Sevenfold

The Offspring

>These days
you're doing it wrong

flame shirt music was exclusively released through the 1994-2004 period

They're still around?

complete bullshit. Death Grips have astronomical levels of art cred. flame shirts never did.

these days it would be, I dunno, whoever was probably on the Suicide Squad soundtrack

Swans

they still get hailed by the flaming shirt crowd
5 finger death punch might work too

Limp Bizkit, ICP

>Death Grips have astronomical levels of art cred

I remember being 16 too

Limp Bizkit

Smash mouth is other option

Double dubs don't lie

This Heat

i want to see mark kozelek in one of these

lol, you have no idea who you're talking to

are flame shirts still around?

Wow, that shirt is so cool.

Smash Mouth
Goldfinger
Offspring
Motorhead (in a good way)

not as a regular thing.

you might rarely have some really clueless middle aged tweaker out in San Bernadino or Detroit with one, or some leathery biker out in the country, the way sooner or later you'd see someone wearing anything

>Motorhead (in a good way)
you best explain what you're talking about

underrated

yeah walmart/old navy/white trash places sell them

when i was a senior in hs 2 years ago i remember seeing this mexican kid who wore a flame shirt, leather jacket, and fingerless gloves almost every day. greasy gelled hair. he'd go get lunch in the cafeteria and sometimes tried to do pick up artist shit to some random girls in line and would get shot down every time.

That's the drummer from Pantera right? i just saw this video and is easily the most pathetic display of midlife crisis i've ever seen youtube.com/watch?v=f6ZScBMwmmQ
it's cheesy even for buttrock

>starts with a film reel
this is gonna be "good"

My friend back in the early 2000's used to wear that exact shirt all the time, he was obsessed with 311.

I know what he means about Motorhead there.

it's not that flame print was ever cool, really, but before it became some lame 90s tweaker bro thing, it was a thing that originated in that whole zone between biker culture and rowdy hard and blues rock like ZZ Top, or biker-friendly metal like Motorhead, or later, Pantera.

not that it was exactly the best thing ever, but old school bikers were much better than this later embarrassing Offspring / Papa Roach shit

Five Finger Death Punch.

Just wait for the drumsticks

Is that the singer from Mudvayne?! LOL

Yep, it's a """""""super"""""""group

>spike hairstyle
>flame shirt
>jeans pants
>autismo shoes
Yes, definitely assburgers

The comments on that video are hilarious

"When he says "you're not alone", God it's like someone just got a knife out of my chest"

"This is like modern day Jeremy" (Pearl Jam)

"This song speaks to me on a much deeper level because I have lived the life he lived"

it truly takes all kinds, don't it?

What is the JNCO's of music?

korn

Hixxy, Dougal & Gammer, Scott Brown

nah, that style came from the American rave scene, especially the happy hardcore kids, but by 96 all the trance and even junglist kids wore them

Tool
Dream Theater

this was meant to be in response to some korn fans did start wearing that later, but that's because Hot Topic, when it first popped up sold a lot of rave gear, and then nu-metal exploded and they started selling lots of Korn and Tool shirts, and a lot of suburban Korn and Tool fans started wearing black raver fans they got there.

>started wearing black raver *pants they got there

>Tool
>Nu-Metal

Creed

Same fan base

sorry user. death grips is the crocs of alt

that is the worst album cover I've ever seen in my life

lol, MC Ride is the Coltrane of our generation right? You can't get more artistic then that.

it is pretty incredible desu

artists that reach certain heights are never comparable to each other, they're just themselves

and if you can't recognize the status Death Grips have right now, you're in no position to assume you're one of the ones who would have been familiar with Coltrane back in the day

>one of the ones who would have been familiar with Coltrane
Coltrane wasn't particularly underground in his day, he was definitely one of the better known jazz artists by the time of A Love Supreme.

>the status Death Grips have right now
>right now
>babby has been listening to music for maximum four years
It must really suck being this retarded.

sure thing!