Who Melanie here?

Who Melanie here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEYHJFIONvU
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxkyNGTnHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno how I could insult this person in a way she hasn't already post-semi-new-sincerely-ironically covered in her "music".

Please don't bully!

She has potential desu but she wastes it on making angsty songs for tumblr

Tumblr kind of hates Melanie actually. They say she's "ableist" for portraying mental illness in her music and call her creepy for liking kidcore aesthetic. They're dumb as hell.

I bet she wouldn't be that popular if she didn't have that awful image bundled with her music videos. It's just Lorde + most generic electropop in the world.

Her voice does have the airy/indie girl type of voice popular these days but her music itself doesn't sound anything like Lorde in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEYHJFIONvU

Im sure their enough diaper wearing dd/lg bitches on tumblr to love her.

Yeah, but Melanie despises them.

I Melanie. The first song I ever heard was Pity Party and I really liked it

Must be 50/50 cause tumblr is always praising her. And yeah it disgusts me that she portrays mental illness as cool cause that's pretty edgy

>mfw

I was into it until I saw a music video and then it just felt cringey 2bh

All I know about was that alphabet boy song that's posted in cringe threads, what's this about mental illness?

i get weird fucking rapey vibes from her music. 50% of her fanbase is comprised of teenagers, which is fine, but the other 50% shit their pants for sexual pleasure

No one will remember her in 5 years tbqh

Her cover of Oh Comely is stunning. Wish she'd do a studio version of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xYxkyNGTnHk

How the fuck am I supposed to take some bitch dressed like a baby seriously lmfao. At least she isn't getting ass implants and twerking like all these other hosebeasts in top 40.

>skips the "for me" parts
>skips the "semen" line

Besides her stupid look I like some of her songs. I really dig "Dead to Me" from one of her EPs

Mediocre artist with a psychotic fanbase.

she looks like she fucks men 30 years older than herself

she just turned it into a generic indie girl cover
just search in youtube "(indie emotional song name) cover" and click the most viewed video with girl in it and you'll hear the same tryhard voice

>Besides her stupid look
you mean 'despite', polak?

>tfw I'll never stick my dick between her teeth
why even live

'scuse you.

Fuck off