#StillWithHer

#StillWithHer

#NotMyPresident

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/797130599249178624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then leave to a country that did elect her

>#NotMyPresident
this shit is so fucking stupid and childish. this is the way a democracy works. would these people rather live in a dictatorship? if we all wanted the same thing then there would be no reason to vote, would there? grow up and learn to work together as a country if you're so damn upset jesus christ

Wake me when hashtag activism accomplishes anything ever.

Goodness I'm tired of self indulgent liberals who are oh oh gay clubs and at slight sight of threat going phony patriotism mode. Uh I'm uncomfortable, I'm threatened, uh uh accept status quo, don't be childish blah blah blah. Faggets are worse than their pussy shit "conservative" parents who were anticommunist yet draft dodgers and draft cancelers. Please do major fuck of and fuck you.

>would these people rather live in a dictatorship

>implying dictatorships or autocracy are inherently bad thing
not being edgy but seriously, if you look at the US with its crumbling infrastructure and the do-nothing congress and compare it to the autocratic government of china which has gotten amazing public works projects done, it really makes you reconsider whether autocracies are necessarily bad - not saying china's government is perfect, but it's not like the american government is perfect either.

I'm sure people living in America are generally happier than people living in China.

t. Heritage Foundation.

China is a filthy shithole where people piddle and crap in the streets, beat dogs to death for soup, and 40% of the population will have cancer by 2030.

t. Jimmy Carter 1976

That's not an argument

#GiveItARestAlready

no, I get you. I'm not saying the US gov't is perfect, it's just that nobody who says shit like "not my president" is willing to do anything about what they see as such a fucking big problem. it's like they want to live in a democracy but only if it always works exactly the way they want or expect. it doesn't get more childish than that

You're with her
She was never with you
Or anybody but her elite buddies tbqh senpai
Not sure why people genuinely supported the big business puppet when they supported a man who ran on the antithesis 8 years prior.

It's a real country not a brokerage for the whole world. Comparison is invalid. My metrics, which are opposite of OECD or Heritage foundation metrics, are based upon how well country delivers for natives, what services it's government can offer and how likely is individual to go up. And by metrics US sucks hairy vagina and China rocks.

How is it democracy when we won the popular vote but still lost the election?

Are you suggesting that they need to do more than just vote once every four years?

>be American
>try to move in Canada in a fit of rage
>too fat to do so

Please remove your proxy. Xing.

As someone who speaks Chinese and lived in China before, I agree with that poster tbqh. Under the CCP, living standards have risen immensely, hundreds of millions of people have been brought out of poverty, life spands have increased, etc. Many of my Chinese friends look at India - a democratic country for example, and only see news about an ineffective government, ethnic tensions, poverty, etc. Sure, the CCP isn't perfect, but overall they've done a good job. Chinese people are pragmatic - they value stability and economic growth over all else, even political rights, because they went through the hundred years of humiliation, the Cultural Revolution, etc. and basically agreed to an unwritten contract between them and the CCP which states "As long as you citizens stay out of politics and leave that to us, we'll keep the economic growth going." The CCP is in power still because the Chinese people feel they do a good job - if the CCP were to fail in its task to deliver growth, that's when problems might occur. People in China seem just as happy as people in America, if not happier due to the high level of economic growth and all of the positive economic changes they've experienced in their lifetime. Sure, there are problems like corruption, pollution, etc. but it's important to remember China is still a developing country and that the US experienced these exact same problems when it was industrializing/developing.

You're welcome to take in Lena Dunham seeing as to how she's threatening to move there.

Holy fuck, he actually admitted he's a CCP bot with a proxy.

The CCP really sounds like just another dynasty in the long line of cycles.
As if once they fail then they lose the mandate of heaven and all hell breaks loose.

Trump did win the popular vote once you subtract all the illegal immigrants voting, convicted felons voting, dead people voting. people voting multiple times, etc.

Perhaps, but if that sort of cycle is still in progress then a new "dynasty" will gain the mandate once again.

>t. breitbart

Our guy even offered to fly her out
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/797130599249178624

CCP is party solely occupying China's unicameral parliament. It does not mean much.

Eventually, but the transitioning between dynasties has historically been a pretty bloody ordeal.
And given that this is the first non-dynastic "dynasty", we can't be too sure what could take its place.

Why are people so butthurt at this woman for playing doctor with her sister when they were little kids?

>we can't be too sure what could take its place.
True, but also on the same token, we can't be sure if the transitional period will be as bloody as past ones have, especially in this globalized, interconnected world. Also at this point the US and China are basically in the same boat in that if one falls, the other falls, or at minimum suffers major consequences.

You seem to be of a non-white disposition

Supreme court judges, that's about all I can think of that'd be worth supporting.

Imo it doesn't outweigh HRC's history with chasing war though.

True
My prediction is still that any sort of economic downturn could result in a return to Tiananmen square type demonstrations. Whether it would be peaceful in such a situation depends entirely on whether the CCP would attempt to transition power (either fictionally or for real), or if they will crack down on the demonstrations.