KAHN SLEEPY

>the city of britain

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xGHwfQLsbn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

wew

Will Canelo be charged for attempted murder?

is boxing back?

MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO

kek

MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO

>Mexican heems Khan
>Mexican heems McGregor

can Mexicans be stopped?

BUILD THE WALL!
WIN ALL THE FIGHTS!

BTFO
T
F
O

MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO

Will Great Britain ever recover?

era penal

>england
>white

Damn

He even knocked the boogers out of his nose.
Enjoy your 72 virgins m8.

>the Mexican is whiter than the Brit
Disgraceful.

when was the last decent white american boxer?

wait i forgort about the 60%, juan dont hit me

abdul

Mexicans are American now pinche joto maricon

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Holy shit.

nothing new desu senpai

>Britain invaded by Muslims
>America has to deal with SJWs
>Meanwhile in Mexico

Love this country, amigos.

Alvarez might be Mexican, but America has influenced him.

The good ol' USA clearly inspired him to drop that bomb on a Muslim.

what does that say

Floyd beat the good ol' Star Spangled Banner into him
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

And so, Canelo kneeled before the Pakistani's dead body and prayed looking up to the sky for there is no god on the ring but pride, war and glory.
>"Here lies Amir Khan, last warrior of the Britain empire, Conqueror of the 140s, King of the glass jaws, Deus Vult, my hermanos and sisters, Deus Vult".

You stole this post.

Basically, Belga (Belgian) and Verga (Slang for penis) sounds very much alike, they're making a pun with penis for the headline of the Belgian Attacks, no fucks given.

So how long until Canelo vs. GGG? 5 years? 10 years? Never?

Is this supposed to be the mexican 9/11?

I'm pretty sure the towers took longer to collapse

It's Pakistan's.

Like most Middle Eastern countries, though, Pakistan has a 9/11 every few weeks.

The question is though, does that knockout beat Pacquiao's knockout of Hatton, in terms of Britian being BTFO?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xGHwfQLsbn0

It's not even close.

Alvarez vs Khan:
>everyone expected a brutal KO victory for Canelo because Khan is a glass chin and lapses in his defense
>Khan looked good and won the first 3 or 4 rounds
>Englishmen can say "He's a dirty Paki! He's not a REAL Brit!"

Pacquaio vs Hatton:
>Hatton was never seen as having a glass chin at all.
>Pac won the first round 10-7 with two knockdowns then brutally finished Hatton in the second which ended his career
>Hatton is indisputably 100% Englishman

OTRA VEZ

>ktfo by mayweather
>not seen as having a glass jaw
Hatton was already exposed when he fought that pinoy

T.b.h pacman took the worst knockout punch I've ever seen. Shame on freddie roach enabling him to keep taking fights, he should know better than anyone.

>DOOM

UK GLASS

>going in for the tbag after you killed your opponent
savage

Maybe kelly pavlik

those body blow bruises are intense

i noticed that too. those right hand body shots really slowed khan down starting 2 rounds earlier

>tfw Pacman used to knock people out
what happened?

No more roids and old age

>Asked about the weight for a GGG fight Canelo said, and I quote: 'I'll fight him at 160.'

oh shit

rest in pieces

lel underrated post

>sponsored by FPS
>Canelo and the ref T-bag the paki after the win
Pottery

who woulda thought a ranga would be mexican

This desu.

Khan isn't our national boxing pride either. Most people are interested in the heavyweights now.

>Most people are interested in the heavyweights now.
Like David Haye?

Why do you use a loser's motto?

we are raptists and criminals, but we have the best directors, chefs, boxers, baseball players, football players, carlos slim,etc.

that actually sounds exciting, will be a slugfest

Is this the GGG guy everyone's been hyping to death? He looks so slow.

b-build the wall

>will be a slugfest
People thought the same thing about the Lemieux fight.
GGG isn't just a brawler though. He'll bust Canelo up with the jab for 7 or 8 rounds and then stop him

>slim
>something to be proud of

fucking cuk

nah m8. Mostly all the rapist and pedos in the usa are white men.

at least khan got set up for it after taking a load of hard body shots. fatton just stood there.

Hatton had already been knocked down and was getting pummeled for a round a half.mthe knockout was inevitable but it was still an amazingly quick punch

LOL. GGG is scary

Underrated bantz

You might want to take a look at crime stats, homeboi.
More specifically racial and inter racial crime stats

MÉXICO MÉXICO MÉXICO MÉXICO MÉXICO!

GOD TIER KNOCKOUT!

BASRD MEXICANO!

you might want to look at all the sex register sex offenders in your area. I checked my mine and all of them were white.

Khan should retire and take up painting, since all he does is spend most of his time on the canvas.

Because Latinos and blacks don't report that shit in the ghetto. They've got bigger things to worry about with bullets flying and what not

Good excuse m8. Does that also explain the high average of white people fucking dogs?

he owns an MMA promotions company. he has said he might start doing that because they don't punch as hard as boxers.

>Canadian flag

you fucking cuck

He relies on timing.

Dang

Just noticed that

Canelo knew what he was doing the whole time

I've never met a known dog fucker in my life but I have met a Mexican rapist, honestly

I think human teenage girls getting raped is a bigger deal than a dog getting fucked to be honest, though it obviously is fucking weird

How did this discussion go from who commits more crime to who fucks dogs?

Canelo vs GGG would be a slugfest.

>implying Lemieux won't avenge Khan

talk to me when you find a suitable middleweight famingo

wanting to fuck a human is normal, even if done in a malicious manner. Not excusing rapists, who should have their dicks cut off. But wanting to fuck a dog warrants death.

Shut your fucking mouth you incredibly naive, ignorant and obese as a fucking humpback whale American faggot.

If I wanted the opinion of a completely retarded piece of literal human filth I would've fucking asked for it.

You deserve a fucking beat down of the highest degree. A literal facial disconfiguration.

Come up north and I'll fucking make you eat your testicles in a soup. You literally just had a Nigerian president for 8 years and have elected presidents that have received less votes than the losers. Your country is the definition of cuck.

You have a city that has the Egyptian sphynx in it and the Eiffel fucking tower.

You also lost in Vietnam and we burned your white house down.

You are pathetic.

no he won't avenge khan. Canada hasn't produced shit in any division worth banking on other than meme fighters

At least I'm not canadian. I had a terrible dream one time that I was living in Montreal.

Sure thing. Just stop raping people Jose and I'll stop fucking dogs okay? ;)

You also have to promise to stop spreading cuck fetishes.

Can someone add a fedora?
>muh lady

Forgot pic

he out weights all his opponents

>GGG
>outweighing opponents

Too lazy to go through his entire record. Lemieux weighed more than him. Even Wade more than him. I think Monroe Jr. weighed more than him as well?

>white.
Like how they list beaners and salt water beaners as "white" to fudge the numbers?

sleep tight khaner

Highest GGG has been on fight night is 173. I think that was against Rubio. 160lb fight
Canelo vs Angulo was a 155lb catchweight and Canelo rehydrated to 174lbs.
Canelo didn't even bother to weigh in tonight.

the heaviest his come into the ring was against rubio and that was 170 fight night. Rubio came in 161 weigh in and over 170 fight night.

Yeah, don't know what that guy was on about. GGG isn't a heavy middleweight.

He's a natural MW, imo
People are just used to guys at MW like Pavlik and Chavez Jr dumping weight and re-hydrating 20lbs on fight night

yep, that guy is talking bullshit. GGG weighs around 167-170 on fight night, even Canelo weighs more than that.

He looks slow because he fights with sledgehammers for hands. Those hands stop for nothing.

Khan went up in weight so you can't hold the loss against him.

yea, you saw that in the fight as well. Canelo had a much "fuller" appearance,