What percentage of your music library, including vinyls, CDs, etc. did you actually pay for?

What percentage of your music library, including vinyls, CDs, etc. did you actually pay for?

1,5%

i bought three records and that's it :^)

For a bunch of people that love music so much, you guys don't really seem to believe in supporting the artists much...

0.368%

1.08%

0%

Who said I liked music?

>accurate to 3 decimal places

Cant tell if youre joking or not

0%.

0%

Maybe half, and the other half are records and CDs people have given to me over the years.

Does nobody see the problem with this?

Hello Scaruffi
your reviews suck

I've Bought 14 CDs and 14 Records

Interesting

It's not real.

Uhhh what's not real

I thought you were talking about the pic.

No I was talking about the problem with stealing 100% of your music library

>piracy
>stealing
pick one

>gun show
damn............

>piracy isn't stealing

Try again mate

define stealing, and define piracy

Piracy is unauthorized use, aka not paying for something that you are supposed to pay for, aka stealing

nah, stealing is taking something that doesn't belong to you
piracy is copying something
there's a very large difference, you should learn it m8

Copying something without paying for it is taking something that doesn't belong to you. What kind of convoluted logic did you use to convince yourself they're not the same thing

>Taking
except he doesn't take anything

because they literally aren't. taking something necessitates physically depriving the owner of it, copying doesn't at all.

When you download a file the file isn't removed from the other person's computer.

Ahh there's the convoluted logic. Thanks mate now I can sleep better at night because you've convinced me not paying for music isn't actually stealing. What an autist for taking everything literally

0%

unless spotify counts

yet you take it literally too, seeing as you wouldn't use the term piracy for, say, taking an apple or a car or something
which means we're both autists

so you don't know what stealing is and he is using convoluted logic?

1/3
feelsprettygood.jpg

0,00054%

>,

0,01% -- i couldnt find i Luv The Valley OH covered by XO Skeletons

Stealing isn't copying, but copying can be stealing. This is like 3rd grade English language level shit

>doesn't realize commas are used as decimal point in countries besides america

except we already went over this shit, there is no overlap between copying and stealing by definition

I bought A Moon Shaped Pool 3 times

>definition
Have you never interacted with another human being before? Words have connotation and meaning that isn't always included in the dictionary definition

yeah, but if you're going to use the term in an argument you should probably be using the actual definition of it rather than some nebulous connotation of it

I use spotify Premium now
So almost $100℅ except for the obscure shit youve never heard. I own a record of Black flag and a foo figher cd Oh and a Queen cd but i own a few band shirts and Will be getting More records

Spotify doesn't count bc they pay artists shit also pleb af

It's not some obscure vocabulary word I'm using to sound intelligent it's common vernacular that is fairly easy to grasp the meaning of, dictionary or not

that's irrelevant though, I would think that going by the actual definitions of the words you use when debating topics like this would be the obvious thing to do. not to mention that you obviously didn't understand the definitions of the words (or at least of the word piracy) yourself.

Yeah i know, Im trying to spend More on music but Im quite poor

I own 67 or so CDs ranging from 8-20€ a piece. Pirated only Blue Cheer, High On Fire, Fu Manchu, Acid King and Budgie discographies.
Tight on money so haven't bought CDs in ages.

gotta be at least 90%, I have over 100 CDs easily and over 50 records, about 10 were a mass Christmas present from my father and my CDs of Nothing to Fear and a few other Oingo Boingo CDs were hand me downs from my father, along with a Devo compilation, my mother got me a "now that's what I call new wave 80s" CD that I'm not proud of but the rest of it I paid for with my own cash

99% plus a free label sampler CD

Idk probably like none of it, I gave all CDs&Vinyl stuff away years ago

~ 700 cd's and cassettes
~ 20 or so digital albums from Amazon before I realized they were selling me 256VBR versions

About 1,300 "illegal dl's"