Does your country love Trump?

Does your country love Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door-in-the-face_technique
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Half of it does. Half of it hates him.

He's a piece of shit. He needs to learn compromise.

Without his own 9/11 what happens to this guy? Because that's the only reason people rallied around Bush.

Yes

I mean, does he really have to if he has 100% of the govt. on his side? Everything except for the supreme court really...

I didn't want him to win, but I hope he does well and improves the lives of those that America forgot (White working class). I hope he doesn't propagate anti-science ideas, but he has already said he wants to explore deep space

He enacts those policies which are on the Conservative agenda. TPP, Obamacare, Iran, Illegals, etc.
His initiatives which aren't on the agenda, such as Russia, protectionism, etc either come in diluted form, or don't happen at all. Assuming he meant anything he said in his campaign to begin with.

Society = no.
Even our newspaper are posting propaganda how Trump is bad guy and Hillary is savior.

Internet memelords = yes.
Election nigh was probably best time I've had in our Sup Forums Ylilauta.

Fun fact: Ylilauta just made a stupid feminist to get fired from her work. Feminist threatened to spit to MAGA-cap wearing man's hamburger, and we send over 9000 complains to the hamburger company after revealing her identity.

Why compromise when he has control of both houses of Congress and 2/3rds of the states

I can't wait for you buttblasted faggots to riot when he repeals Roe v Wade

No fucking way, there's a lot of brazilians illegals there and wannabes here, everybody is scared

>He needs to learn compromise.

You know that negotiation technique where you start with an abnormally high offer, then "negotiate" it down to what you actually wanted - making the other party think there was a mutual compromise made?

>says he wants to ban all muslims from entering the US
>reduces it to extreme vetting from war torn countries, not singly targeting a religion

>Says he wants to deport all illegal immigrants
>now only wants to deport the ones actively committing crimes over here

speak for yourself lol they should all have to go back

I'm not speaking for myself lol

nobody is scared, people are sad becasue le evil white supremacist won at best

yes people are, scared for their acquaintances who live there and scared for losing the opportunity to go there

Seems like conservatives call for calm and unity in person, but on anonymous forums want to just bulldoze everything down, no stops.

agreed, I think Trump is a smarter guy than most give him credit for

That works as a negotation technique. However, it will leave his supporters disappointed.

theres not even that many brazilians in the usa lol

what do you think?

Something tells me he can spin things to make it sound good to the people. He is a salesman after all

Have you actually seen his supporters complain about the fact that there won't be a muslim ban (or a similarly neutralized position), or have you only seen news articles from the MSM attacking trump for flip flopping?

I've only seen the latter and you should know by now that MSM has notably little influence these days

>implying I've ever called for peace and unity

ofc

this isn't even counting the number of illegals

>less than half a percent of the population max
Wow it's fucking nothing

Nobody, not even his hardcore fringe, voted for Trump based on his actual policies. It was more about his stance. And the fact that his opponent was just as big a slimeball as him, but she pretended otherwise. And even if his actual racist, mysoginist, ethnic nativist base (which is quite a small portion of those who voted for him) gets 10% of what they were promised, they'd hail it a victory.

the USA has 300 million people the estimate is 450 thousand brazilians in the USA, no thats not alot

of course it's not as many as Mexico, but the total number of brs there, illegal and legal, must be something like 1,5 million

everyone I know has someone there (legally or ilegally, most illegal) and a lot of people I know thought about going there

This. I think that if he does what he said he would with NAFTA and all of our other trade deals it would probably start another global recession. That's still better than letting the Saudi royal family dictate our foreign policy

I have actually. I'm not going to lie it does frighten me to a degree.

yes, he is our God Emperor

>must be something like 1.5million
do you literally live in governador valadares, they are the reason we need a visa and that was like 20 years ago almost nobody goes illigaly to the usa

Yes.

>must be something like 1.5 million
I'm going to need some sauce with this

>mexico
>loves trump
He's going to fuck you guys over a barrel.

I don't live there

a lot of people go ilegally there, at least where I live, not that they go to live forever but to earn some money and bring it back in 6 months, but they still go
the highest estimate for legals there was 1,1 million, considering that must be like 800k legal BRs there, the number of illegals must be pretty high as it's easier to go with a tourist visa and overstay than study for 10 years and gain a greencard, right?

My dad spoke to my uncle in Mexico. They spoke about Trump and my uncle said a lot of Mexicans support Trump. They know they're gov't is shit and that when America prospers, they will.
So yeah, there are Mexicans that support Trump. Only the left wing ones don't, just like in every other country.

where do you live i live in a big city and almost nobody goes there legally and i never heard of an illegal

This. It's pretty much the same in Argentina.

>tfw Trump will Make Mexico Great """Again"""
I'm ready for the home country to be uplifted

goiania

do you realize what illegaly means? People go there with tourist visas and work illegaly

Wrong, the overwhelming majority of Mexicans are fucking against Trump, it's only edgy malinchistas like your traitorous family that support him when even fucking Panistas and Partido Verde are dead set against him. Who the fuck represents you in Mexican society? Not a single organization or public figure of import, not one. Dare your fucking uncle to come out with his support like a man, in public, see what that gets him.

The world will know few stood against many

>and my uncle said a lot of Mexicans support Trump

Maybe the high class ones support him, or people that think Trump would help us to keep our shit together and fix corruption in our goverment, but that doesn't mean they suport him directly.

yes and i never heard about it

>People go there with tourist visas and work illegaly
Like the new FLOTUS

he gets rid of comey under the guise that he had an effect on the elections and institutes someone more malleable to the position. He begins to use government agencies like the IRS as his attack dogs for political and personal adversaries. He gives up ground gained in the great game by seceding from global organizations. If he's let to run amuck he could do pretty substantial damage. Hilter was able to circumvent all of the checks and balances that insulated the government from a dictatorship. I don't see why Trump can't do it too.

>le Godwin's Law XDddd
Kill yourself

wew two political leaders that were brought into power running on a platform of nationalism with similar grandiosity.

fuck off leddit

there's no reason whatsoever to support trump if any of these is true: he's planning on moving to US because he rage quitted and wants to live in easy mode like the rest of the other lazy chicano, and he's a moderate right wing that fucking despises Muslims.

>a finnish hamburger making feminist threatens to spit in hamburgers
>gets fired
what a beautiful story

>all from the same town
kek, why?

So you just got her a new career as an activist and the motivation to fuck you guys over whenever she gets a chance, I'm so happy you dumb fucks can never think more than one move ahead.

>Nobody, not even his hardcore fringe, voted for Trump based on his actual policies.
I wouldn't be so sure. I guess not many people will be very unhappy if Hillary doesn't get post from a special prosecutor. But illegal immigration could be something a lot of Donald Trump's voters really care about.

>He needs to learn compromise.

He's already started that though
Calling Obama a great man
Deleting those muslims out stuff from his website
Saying parts of the Mexico wall is gonna be a fence
Having immigrants with criminal records out instead of all immigrants out
Telling Worst Korea there aren't any plans to withdraw troops

he didn't remove the islamic stuff

>Vet applicants to ensure they support America’s values, institutions and people, and temporarily suspend immigration from regions that export terrorism and where safe vetting cannot presently be ensured.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/

I guess only teenage anarchists and nihilists really love him. Or is it just schadenfreude, hard to tell

YES

They just built the new tower didn't they? Here we go again folks.

I've been saying this for over a year. I point this out to all my liberal friends

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door-in-the-face_technique

>anarchists
wtf?

Nihilists maybe but the rest of the assholes are on the other side.
The democratic party here is just a conglomeration of conflicting assholes.

The question is: Does Trump loves my country?

My ordinary friends like Trump, 'cause he is 'better for Russia than Clinton, she is mad and ill'
My red-pilled friends praise Trump
My lib-cuck friends do the sjw thing

Our media talk about Trump in a way that Sup Forums does

Nah. He has his own Trump tower.

bretty based

>don't dare to express your opinions in public, or else...
"liberals" everybody

no, but they don't know much about him or why he became a legit contender other than "wall wall pussy grab wall suck putin's dick racist bigot wall"

No. My college sent me an email saying they support diversity and have counselors set up for people scared because of Trump

No, it doesn't

Literally everyone here hates him
Except me

RT's coverage during the election when Trump was close to winning 280 electoral votes was a panel full of people in disbelief talking bad about Trump.

Over 90% of Koreans hate trump. even in a right-wing website, we hate trump

Found you, you sneaky cunt. You thought you could hide?

yeah most of us think he's a fuckwit.

I'm not his biggest fan, but I wouldn't do the old """literally hitler""" bullshit like the campus feminists and soc-alt did.

Idpol was a mistake.

No, Zeman likes him

Yes, and Donald likes us too.

Our President doesn't like him, but our President is just a figurehead, our actual political leader (the Taoiseach) was the first to congratulate Trump on his victory on election day. I'm sure our countries will get along great.

>illegals
There's your problem.

No, Trump will wage full on war with Ireland. It's time we boil the potato once and for all!

>Says he wants to deport all illegal immigrants
>now only wants to deport the ones actively committing crimes over here
That's quite far down. Illegals are called illegals for a reason.