P4k's BNM 2016 is here

m.soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

love streams sucked

this

What a cuck

me ma mo tim heidecker and this is discount cucks

The biggest problem that alt right has (well, one of them) is that they'll never have the caliber of "artists" and "creators" and "culture warriors" that the left has. That's why Sam Hyde has gained such a following even though he's essentially doing a repackaged Tim and Eric thing. The left will always be one step ahead in this regard, and look how butthurt the alt right soundcloud users are lol. It's easy to stay ahead of them.

That's only because the left has been the dominant majority since the 1960s and the alt-right has only recently come into existence and is still made up of a tiny minority of people

How salty do you think he is that MDE is doing his shtick but better, smarter, and without being leftist faggots?

>Better
>Smarter
>Everyone who doesn't share my political view point is a faggot

MDE are left you moron, they are mocking alt-right

Why does everyone think Sam Hyde isn't being post-post-ironic?

>MDE are left you moron, they are mocking alt-right

Liberals actually believe this.

I kind of like MDE and really like T&E, but they're not even in the same ballpark yet. Maybe MDE will get there eventually, but right now it comes off as the "try-hard" ripoff. When you watch World Peace with the idea that "these guys are trying to be edgy" it suddenly comes off as really weak writing.

But T&E seem to be past their prime, so who knows what the future will hold.

Wow, that was painful to read. Tbf the alt right is almost a parody of itself at this point. "Gamerg8te and BLM opened my eyes" just...fucking what?

Oh, I think he is. Or he at least plays with the whole irony, post-irony dynamic that's come to replace the irony-sincerity binary. But his following doesn't seem to have that same nuance. Maybe I'm not giving them enough credit; maybe I'm giving him too much credit. Hard to tell.

the fact that Cartoon Network has given him a show is really confusing to me

surely that itself is confirmation that it's all a ruse

Irony poisoning is real.

read his college thesis which is the basis of his comedy

lmao

liberals are trying really hard to convince them to pull the plug on the show, Adult Swim even released a note saying that "the company serves a multitude of audiences and supports the mission that is specific to Adult Swim and its fans"

CN didn't do much research and weren't aware of the cult fanbase. They make them censor the walls of text, change their logo, and clean up a lot of the content, and according to Sam are trying to not get it renewed because they don't want to deal with it.

link

Holy shit, the absolute madman

i agree. all white people should be killed

literally no one is saying that

not him, but he never said that
>tfw I hate both the extreme left and right
I am welcome nowhere

>feminist nihilist shit
what

here's a meme I can finally use unironically

man what a shit show

>You must be right wing or hate white people
Fuck off you judgmental cunt. Stop stereotyping everybody and learn that the world isn't black and white (grow up)