Mfw Trump BTFO's Shillary

>mfw Trump BTFO's Shillary
>mfw the Mexilards BUILD THAT WALL
>mfw every last chicano is deported
>mfw Pulisic single handily wins us the copa

Who would make Commissar Trump's tacos then?

Why are republicans so fucking stupid? Literally no 3rd party, non-partisan entity approves of ANY of his policies

Hillary is gonna win tho

Poltards are very subtle in their meme spreading. This guy just listed three memes then added a sporting reference to make it passable

>viewed unfavorably by 80% Hispanics, 90% blacks, and 70% women
>getting elected

>He genuinely believes this

>not wanting to build the wall

Spotted the libcuck

Kek

KEK

Literally zero enthusiasm around Hillary because everybody fucking hates her and she inspires no passion. Trump will win in a landslide after he attacks her corrupt ass for 6 months straight

I live 5 minutes from the fucking border you moron. There IS a wall you brainwashed cuck.

>mfw Trump buys Sup Forums and builds firewall to prevent divegrass threads

He'll win, but won't get anything done

>implying minorities matter in literally any of the swing states
>implying women won't submit to trumps big swinging dick after he exposes Hillary

That's a fence senpai, it does nothing

Have you ever noticed that when immigration becomes a hot topic that they have the token white person at chipotle wrap the burritos?

If he reins in the military spending I could overlook nearly any thing else

You're right, because the majority of illegals overstay their visas or travel through tunnels, idiot

>what is drug smuggling
>what is people smuggling

dont major in literature and you wont have that problem

What is smug smuggling?

asians are the model minority have them do everything and their obedient as hell

wat

.... I just fucking said that, you can make a 100% barbed wire wall and it won't stop. Not to mention immigration was net 0 (ZERO) last year. Not to mention Mexicans aren't even the top nationality that comes here illegally. But then again, I'm talking to a cuckservative so I can't expect you to have done any research

i bet he has an open relationship

> Not to mention immigration was net 0 (ZERO) last year

And next year it's going to be -11 million. Why so mad that millions of brown peasants are getting sent packing from your country?

They dont call him Cucktin Trudeau for nothin

Because that would fucking put the economy in a depression? Not to mention it's stupid as fuck, costly as fuck, and I don't agree with it morally? 99.999% aren't hurting anybody and are just trying to better their lives

All the brown peasants do is make your country more like their home shithole.

Mexico is the way it is because it's full of Mexicans.

> Morally
Deal with it.

Im latino and no, lol, you're a fucking retard if you genuinely believe all illegals are fine and dandy.

Do the math, drumpf is done for

Shillary for prison

This is most realistic and probable.

Of all the disgusting things at Taco Bell, he (or one of his people) had to pick the Taco Bowl.

kek there's more red then blue on your map libtard

nope. the original tweet read something like 'the taco bowl from trump tower grill is terrific. happy cinco de mayo. i love hispanics!'

How will Trumpfags rationalise their unswerving belief that he would win when it doesn't happen?

Didn't say all. I live in a border town and there has never been problems here with them. They're just like every other human. Just were born in shit positions.

Fuck off.
>deal with it
Just because you're morally bankrupt doesn't mean everybody else is.

Same way Bernie fags did

She's winning North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, and possibly az or ga

That's from the Trump Tower kitchen.

>Conservacucks are this fucking stupid

And you're morally bankrupt to me.

> my morals are the true morals

bitterness and memes, sounds about right

No, you're just mad at the world because you're probably a Virgin and browse /r9k/ because your oneitis turned you down. Put mein kampf down and pull your head out of your ass. You live on a fucking island and have never even met a Mexican

My map is the best case scenario for trump. Even if he gets all that AND florida it's an electoral tie

This is some damn good bait, have a (You)

I think iT's even worse. He's not even beating hillary in working class white votes. His supposed "bread & butter"