Why do Americans piss in the sink?

Faucet?

Kitchen sink?

>My face when an American pisses in the sink near me

This is why I want to nuke the west

that's a toad

So, as we all know, it's September 11th today. Or for you North Hemispherians, tomorrow.

So on that note, I thought it now would be the perfect time to ask a question that has been bothering me for quite some time now. Since I discovered the factoid the question revolves around, I've been having trouble sleeping and paying attention at my job, just pondering what the answer could be.

What could it be that's been bugging you for so long, you ask? Well, let me tell you, much to my shock, I have discovered that Americans DO NOT urinate in the toilet. Can you believe that? No, neither can I. So, on that note, I pose this question to the offending group:

WHY do Americans piss in the sink?

>jerk off into sink
>piss into sink while brushing teeth
>rinse it all down the drain while rinsing toothbrush
Maximum efficiency, very little water wasted.

there's literally nothing wrong with pissing in the sink

Why do citizens of the USA drain their bowels in a handbasin?

EARTHQUAKES

>My face when an american pisses in the sink and the impact of it washing down the drain into the sewers emits just enough microcosms of force to travel through the entire planet, through the crusts and pyroclastic flow, eventually meeting with the shifting alpine fault and increasing the intensity of an earthquake 15 kilometres deep with the epicentre 30 kilometres south of Kaikoura, leading to a chain of earthquakes across the nation including the west coast of the Greater Wellington Region, making the tide recede and then return with far greater intensity, the oversized wave smashing into my house and causing my wall and roof to pierce my lung, pinning me amongst the debris and flooding where I struggle for oxygen for almost forty minutes before dying from suffocation and blood loss

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE

Kitchen sink?

TECTONIC PLATES

I do it pretty often but only because it is more entertaining, not to save water

A washbasin?

you don't?

Dear fellow posters of Sup Forums. There is a matter of grave importance I must bring to your attention. As some of you may or may not know, Americans do not urinate in the toilet, one of the express purposes of the toilet's creation. More importantly, it has become apparent that through some strange turn of events, Americans are in fact completely unaware of their ability to pee in the toilet. The exact reason behind this is largely unknown, despite the best efforts of many posters questioning americans to determine how such a large, developed nation could completely abstain from such an important hygiene ritual. It now appears that the only way we may shine light on this peculiar situation is to continue to question the Americans and raise awareness of their deficiency of toilet use. To conclude this statement, it is recommend that whenever you see an american, remember to ask, "Why do Americans piss in the sink?"

A sink, perhaps?

Why is it that Americans piss in the sink?

Tell me more about this strange phenomena.

I think the real question is why DON'T Kiwis piss in the sink?

Americans do not urinate in the toilet, using their toilets within their homes only for defecation. Instead, they opt to drain themselves of liquid waste in the sink found in a kitchen or bathroom.

Actually we shit in the shower or bath, that way we don't need to bother wiping. The toilet is just there for guests.

Bathroom sink?

isle 23 in the local food mart?

You don't spam 1 thread you stupid hobbit.

You make multiple threads when you want to force something.

I hope the next quake makes the No Zealand maps accurate.

For what purpose do Americans use the sink like a toilet?

I'm gonna kill all of you emu ass mother fuckers I swear to god

don't give up on this

we need a good meme, this has potential

Bidet?

I guess Americans cannot handle the banter, which is proof that Americans are not anglo cunts

>piss in the sink
>shart in the mart
>literally no bidet in their houses

what a bunch of savages

Sink
- made out of porcelain
- water tap

Toilet
- made out of porcelain
- water tank

Maybe they are almost the same? :^)

I always notice this with the American exchange students at my uni. Pretty fucking revolting if you ask me, especially when I want to wash my hands, there's three of them doing it, and only four sinks. I think it might have something to do with their missing foreskins but whenever I try to ask them about it they start reaching into their backpacks for weapons.

it saves water, get to wash instead of shake avoiding backspray, automatically wash hands afterwords, if youre not pissing in the sink guaranteed your pants and hands stink of urine. this is fucking evolution, you motherfuckers are acting like apes who just climbed down from a tree just yesterday

>mfw peeing in sink
>mfw pering on the floor while taking a shower

The real question is whether they have their shoes on while they do it?

What the fuck? I get pissing in the shower but what? The sink?

PISS

AND

SINK

>not aisle 2

>mfw entering the kitchen sink aisle of the home goods section of my local Walmart

this

I do it all the time, when I'm at my parents home and it's late at night I piss from the second floor balcony onto the garden too, I don't know why but it's satisfying.

sorry for poor quality, my mouse is broken and i have to use the mouse built into the laptop

Literally screaming at the idea of an ameriblubber peeing in his sink while wearing AirWalk shoes

I do that too

mah nigga. I aim at a tree in the back yard I've called the "pee tree" since I was a kid.

*pees on your pee tree*
now it's MY pee tree

he's right tbf, that's how it works
nice pee tree mate

POOPOO PEEPEE XXDD

It's MY territory, I've been marking it for years.

An unconventional spot to relieve yourself, perhaps?

look at this mad Amerisink everyone

A basin?

Put your winkey in the kitchen sinkey?

>mfw sink in bedroom

PISS