What's the most fucked up thing you've seen in your country?

What's the most fucked up thing you've seen in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4sEwYmsZf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some people don't have guns.

Very large huntsman in full flight, like really legging it, too fucking spoopy

Integration

Canadian tourists.

liberals

The pee sinks at the American embassy

The alt left

The former PM (in grey) joining forces with his former deputy (outstreched hand) who he put in prison for sodomy.

Watching paramedics giving cpr hopelessly to this dead guy across the street
weird shit

>Be me
>Hear the sound of a car failing to start
>Go out to see if anyone needs help
>There were two Turkish tourists talking to each other

I saw two fat Mexican girls telling me how fucking great Mexico is for two weeks straight

"Italian" American neighbors.

i saw somebody get killed by a bus once
not good

>not helping your fellow roaches

Public high school kids in bad areas such as ioswich and woodridge.

>We unironically elected this person to the highest electable office in our country three times

I grew up in Baltimore

Saw a guy unironically enjoying Heineken once.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4sEwYmsZf8

Fucking hell

I love Heineken m8, I even went to the Heineken Experience

Some American pissing in the sink

Not really specific to our country, but a mentally ill neighbour of mine committed suicide relatively near to me.

She had already tried slitting her wrists and shooting her mouth with a gun (she was left paralysed for a while and had to recuperate).

One day when I was coming home from school, it was raining heavily and I was listening to music on my headphones and I thought I heard a huge scream by the train tracks on my way home. I didn't actually see anything, so I kept on going (It was a bit far away), but I did notice that the train stopped.

My dad and some neighbours helped out the fireman collect her body parts from some trees and clean up the tracks.

The aftermath of a car accident, there was some blood.

I saw a dead guy and his friend frantically bashing his chest to resuscitate him in the Philippines.

Watched a guy get thrown to the ground and his head punched 10 times in Australia. Still don't know how he has still conscious after it.

Witnessed a man kill a cat with a knife in Egypt.

A corpse floating on a river.

myself getting mugged

dude that's scary as shit, in a primal way
I cracked up when I read this though

not sure, I'm pretty sheltered... I saw a guy getting arrested at the front of his house once by two police, he was shirtless and yelling and struggling and carrying on, was a bit creepy

A cop pointing his handgun at some kids at a little league baseball game.

Haven't seen many awful things.

An analphabet elected as the president.

Why the fuck do you have so many homeless people?

A guy once killed his wife because his dick was too big and he basically kept going eventhough she was screaming for her to stop
Lol

haha hate it when that happens

molenbeek

Its a true story though, he was jailed for manslaughter after his third wife died

let me guess, she was 9 or something

In 2008, some skinheads randomly shoot at some sandniggers in the Muslim ghetto of Nice for the lulz

After leaving the TT at Assen I've seen several dead bikers who crashed into cars and trees.

Nah IIRC 15-17

>public urination
I saw a few Mexican kids (new immigrants) piss in the street in my small Midwestern town, and I saw some drunk middle-aged guy just whip it out and piss onto a busy street in Chicago.
> police brutality
I filmed local cops beating a guy who was already maced, cuffed, and on the ground. When they saw me filming, they came at me. This was, again, in my small Midwestern town sometime around 2006.

I'm so fucking glad I moved out of Illinois.

Dead putrefied homeless man with white worms on his stomach. The smell covered a whole fucking quarter.

I was just twelve, damn it.

>burgers are shocked by public urination as much as arbitrary police brutality and threatening

A dead oldman covered up with a potato bag.

Dunno really. Maybe some roadkill, but that's nothing much. I've also helped grandpa kill some farm animals, but that's normal as well.

Though that's just with my own eyes, when I turn the TV on, there's a ton of incredible shit happening. Still can't believe people used to sit under the Smolensk catastrophe's commemorative cross for days and even "defend it" against the public services once the mourning was called off.

Yeah, and? The guy they were beating was a known violent psychopath who resisted being arrested for a violent crime, and public urination is one of the clearest signs of a lack of civilization.

Alcohol prices rising

Malmö islamists roam free without anyone doing shit against it, last time i will ever visit malmö unless they are deported.

Oversaw, but ignored, a woman getting raped, her screams were muffled

This wasn't here, it was visit to south africa

*saw

Ahh yes, blacks

Th-this is fucked up man :^(

Scandi girls who come to LA on vacation and fuck every black guys they can and snort coke.

Police beating up some Maghreb nigger

Just reclaiming our clay. You need a leaf.

Police wrestling some Abo

How much does a bottle of decent beer costs in Tallin?

Didn't witness it myself but a woman who lives near me, walked her own son into the hands of the IRA so they could shoot his kneecaps off
Mad stuff

A decent beer in Tallinn can almost run you a full euro now. Any imported beer will definitely be over that.

Blacks. They were some tourists from Uk/Mericca and it was the first time I saw blacks irl

>lithuania
>potato body bag
lmao

Some chinks eat frog and snake raw.

>the most fucked up thing
I think that was when I was beaten by two bydlos in the center of my town. They beat the shit out of me and stole my phone.
And then I've had to sit in the police station covered with my own blood replying to stupid questions lmao
I thought it'll be worse. Same prices here

A lecture from a recently landed war veteran. It was a part of my basic military training, and we were to learn about IED's.

It was quite a change, since none of our other officers had seen war. But this dude had. The contrast between his personality and the personality of a regular Danish bloke was jarring.

I hope I'll never get to experience war.

Lack of civilization is when they don't have free public toilets. Americans laugh about it, but we put down mobile urinals near festivals/clubs so people aren't forced to piss against a building.

Tip: If you find yourself drunk and unable to find a toilet in the Netherlands, tell the cops you're jerking off, is a smaller fine.

When my Ex's friend tried to kill herself by cutting her wrists and trying to OD on paracetamol, had to break through a bathroom door to get to her, smell was aweful.

Chinese millionaires that are somehow rich as fuck but literally shit outside or see a cat walking down the street and just decide to kick it to death like it's no big deal and just carry on like nothing happened afterwards.

Did she shit herself?

>Nah IIRC 15-17
the memes were real

Is it actually that bad? Describe it for me, user. The most Muslims I've seen at once is like 5 and that's rare.

No, but her house and family were all disgusting people and the toilet looked like it had never been cleaned.

When I was young I saw someone get hit by a double ducker bus

>ducker
decker

anxious youngsters not having the balls to shout to the bus driver when he forgets to open the door

Häng dig

I still have nightmares

I mean, I highly doubt that the MAN was 15-17yo, as well.

Han va 30 år gammal

Dräp dig själv

>15yo girl dies after being fugged by 30yo man
>pineposters will defend this

The black guy you still call president.

A friend of mine committed suicide by jumping in front of a train. I wasn't there but at his open casket he was bandaged up except for his face, which they managed to clean.

gypsy camp

seen lots of brawls and punchons, in fact I was once bashed so hard I had a fractured cheek & skull and a minor brain hemorrhage.

seen two junkies screaming at another on the street in broad daylight, one holding a machete and the other holding a hammer. eventually the guy holding the hammer threw it and it missed and hit a car, then he bolted.

Policemen protecting fascists from university students.

There's this old black guy who clearly is a drug addict of some sort who spends his whole day walking between 3 or 4 sign posts at an intersection in my town. He loves talking nonsense related his personal life that clearly wasn't true like him going to Moon with Buzz Aldrin. He's a nice guy though, people give him food and buy him clothes when his old ones wear out.

How is that "fucked up"? Do you live in a small town or something? There's at least 200 people like that just within a 10k radius of my house.

>free public toilets
That's basically why McDonald's exists.

I was skinnydipping in a lake as a kid. Liked to dive and one day I noticed something at the bottom. My lungs were too small though so I never got far enough to see what it was. Used to tell my friends it was a sea monster.

4 years later I went back with underwater goggles. It was a sunken viking ship. With a sign next to it saying "don't touch"