1. cunt

>1. cunt
>2. countries that have the most obnoxious gamers

1. toothpaste
2. US, Brazil, Russia, France

>worst skill
Russia
>worst attitude
CYKA BYLAT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DAYZ FUCK YOU I FUCK YOU DAYZ BYLAT Russia
>Most likely to cheat
Russia
>won't fuck off away from EU servers
USA
>most likely to be weeb furry
Spen
>Saltiest losers
France
>Best Teammates
Italia

1. USA
2. Brazil, British children, Swedes (either cucks or wannabe alphas)

Had a run in with swede earlier on a gmod server where a few friends and i were pretending to be black, and we casued the swede to go into an existential crisis. The swede told us all euros thought we were fucked with drumpf and i said ye we need before like sweden with wite womyn and gibsmedats

desu I always clap at the winners. Unironically.

>tfw when only get to experience other Australians, New Zealanders and occasional really obnoxious south east asians

It's pretty bland

>making shit up

>playing CSGO
>OI ARE ANY OF YOUSE CUNTS IN SEEDNEEE

Russia, France and Turkey for Europe, definitely

lmao got BTFO recently?

Well yeah, cloud 9 beat them.

Russia and Turkey are the biggest gamers in the region. Turkey recently won the CSGO world championship. I've not heard about French players being obnoxious though.

1. fag
2.Anywhere that isn't the US or Canada

I don't need to play a match with your shitty 240+ ping all the way from bumfuck turkey or whatever. I tolerate aussies because they're in the middle of fuckton nowhere surrounded by gooks who don't speak English so I'll give them a pass. But fuck everyone else

Yeah the """"""""""""""world""""""""""""" """"""""""""championship"""""""""""" where only t2 and t3 players from the major countries went. Yeah, the French have a bad reputation online since we easily sperg out in our own language.

>worst skill
Poland
>worst attitude
Poland
>Most likely to cheat
Russia
>most likely to be weeb furry
Spen/Portugal
>Best Teammates
Russians

Flag
US,BR,PL,GER,RUS

Who ever says murikans are "good" are dumb as hell. They are not only salty but they bitch a lot, use communication only to rant and "bant" and lastly after game say "you guys suck".
BR/PL usually just goes on with their language and play their own "game" resulting into loss and them instantly leaving just to repeat the sequence with another game.
GER usually uses cheats and tries to dictate what teammates should do rather than thinking about what he should do in his position for the team.
RUS usually just goes cyka blyat and game is ruined by their presence.

Add T*rks to that list

I have to agree with US

Not sure why they feel the need to meme through on every online game, but it's getting really annoying. Not to mention most them frequent boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums and use Sup Forums memes for example, which makes it even more obnoxious.

I've never played with annoying turks, then again I only play Age of Empires 2 and Red Orchestra 2, most of the people on both games are past 25

I had to experience it when I was visiting US for a two week vacation trip, went to watch some nice areas and monuments but the gaming experience there is just toxic beyond redemption.

I sometimes play on US servers when I play Red Orchestra

Europe Server:
>Voice chat generally about strategy and the game
>Mature people
>banter once every 10 minutes
>Not sore losers, nor sore winners

US server
>Subject of voice chat is Always niggers, islam, jews or something else that is absolutely not related to game
>Adults with highschool syndrome
>banter and memes shouted through mic every second
>Win or lose doesn't matter, Always butthurt and always insulting the opposing team

Don't see that many GER cheater, but the dictating shit is kinda true.

90% of the time slavs are the worst, with either no communication or only in slavspeak.

Second worst are turks with same reason like slavs.

French are okay, nordicks are for some reason on a regular basis underage mad shits.

Also
>using ingame voice chat for private discussions and not tactics and bantz with the team

Horrible, just horrible.
The cheating GER are usually kids or teens, have never encountered turks and I hope I will never because I don't want a second slav group that fucks up games.

Yes, nordics are always young kids who think they're hot shit just because their "adult" players are competitive people, just plainly retarded.

>failipenis
>Singaporeans and japs

Cants speak English for shit

the funny thing is, I Always play wtih this guy from Algeria, he is like a legit bro, speaks English well and a good player in general. Not really familiar with memes or the internet in general. One time I was thinking him of sending him a game invite when playing in that American server lmao

Usually I meet cheaters from all countries.
The worst about them is usually how smug they are about it. Like how the hell are you feeling proud about your triggerhack

I really love playing one American servers, American people are nice, funny and chill

European servers on the other hand, Russians here french people speaking incoherent English over there and people are just plain retards and racists towards each other

kek

>1. flag
>2. Germany, Russia, Turkey, Pooland, Jordan

I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, I always speak english and apologize on behalf of the retards you chill Americans have to endure.