Is she the worst thing to happen to this board?

Is she the worst thing to happen to this board?

Obviously. And the waifufags have crept into the bjork threads and ruined those too.

no

Don't forget Kpop, St. Vincent and other pop threads... This place is truly pathetic.

both of them tbqh

>Is she the worst thing to happen?
ftfy

No, that either Kanye or Death Grips but mostly Fantano and his fans.

Definitely

The way I see it, there are two type of Sup Forumssers. Those who make Grimes threads and those who don't and in making this threaf you sir have now become one of them. I hereby revoke your right to complain about Grimes-posting. Good day to you sirI SAID GOOD DAY!

This

yes, if by "worst" you mean "best"

Why can't there be a /hr/ for music
Then they'd all just go there

95% of this board's userbase is the worst thing to happen to this board.

if they could keep to their containment thread like kpop they wouldn't be that bad

proof:

if they could keep to their containment thread like kpop they wouldn't be that bad

honestly, the presence of grimesfags on this board is way worse than any of the DG/kpop/otherwaifu shitposting combined.

That.

Literal Sup Forums and Sup Forums -tier posters.

Is that an actual Pepe doll? It's honestly not even surprising anymore, but it still makes me feel sad and uncomfortable for classic memes to be merchandised like that.

OP is no better than any grimesfag, he just made another thread to discuss her.
I believe those who act like this are actually the most obnoxious type of waifutards.

user, I...

and this asshole didn't even add that fucking keyword, so I have to see "her" again, no doubt he's another grimesfag.

>her

>Grimes, Carly Jae Something, Taylor Swift, Chvrches, St Vincent, K-POP/J-POP, all these fucking female pop artists.
>people ignoring good music because it's experimental and unironically using the terms Sporkcore, Mallgoth and Poseur
>Vaporwave
>/daily/
>the rise of Memerap
WAKE ME UP

imagine if all of the grimesfags on this board got laid.

do you think we would stop having to see her cretinous face every day?

yes and you are only contributing to it

At first I didn't care and just shat on her. Then I listened to Visions. I really enjoyed it but I don't feel the need to make a thread about her every day. It's just a bunch of dudes circle jerking about their favorite songs and reposting the same pictures.

>4 chan user
>getting laid
Not in this universe buddy.

>when I first entered this board, I hated it it because it disliked popular artists that I loved like Queen, Korn and egdy Rap Rock bands overall
>I followed recommendations anons made, charts, flowchart and others
>I start to like this board and enter threads
>now people start posting good things about these shitty Pop artists
>I'm starting to hate this board again
>not for disliking popular things, but now, for liking popular things
Ironic, right?
I give some years until people start to say good things about Katy Perry, Nicky Minaj, Justin Bieber and others / forget who Jeff Mangum is.
If only everytime someone posted something like this
we told them to fuck off, this board would never lose quality.

CAN'T WAKE UP

Kanye was, she's a close second.

Join us at Jazz blindfold threads. Those are definitely some of the best threads this board has to offer.

>Thom thread
>Lil B Thread
>Sufjan thread
I don't see a problem her

21 cancer is worse t b h f a m

The fact that she can be that putrid looking and still make half of Sup Forums tight in the pants is the reason i agree with op.

Can't all of us just get along

/classical/, /jazz/, /bleep/ and sometimes topsters threads are the only good threads that happen here.

Bjork threads were already just image dumps and creepy posts. There's way more music discussion in a Grimes thread than all Bjork threads combined:

kek

>this is true

Grimes is cute, CUTE!

Really wanted to get into Jazz but I only have listened to the basic (Jonh Coltrane, Miles Davis and Charles Mingus), is there any flowchart?

In terms of the types of people that think they have graduated musical understanding and think they should post their opinions here without learning a little more first, yes.
in b4 one of them posts a fucking video of a grimes bside or live clip
but this i agree with. worse than the people that follow pitchfork religiously. at least the pitchfork readers try to reword some things they say, lazily.

It's not about the albums you listen to, it's the ones you don't.

Pack it in folks
/thread

you're just a sad grimes-hater

>proving my point by replying with nonsense.

Yes

should ban any discussion about a musician tbqh

Blame it on the mods, if i saw a fucking thread discussing pathetic things like waifu retarded shit and kpop uglos doing stupid faces and not actually talking about Sup ForumsSIC i would ban everybody that even lurked it.

>something is so good it becomes popular
>hurr durr it's not good anymore because normies listen to it

>forget who Jeff Mangum is
It's already happening
NMH shitposting is nowhere near where it used to be, it'll be a dead meme soon enough

She looks like a fucking child

wait a second

i unironically believe this. not necessarily normies though, people like redditors, kids, etc.

>worse than the people that follow pitchfork religiously.
p4k BNM'd your favorite waifu and is the reason why she's so famous
Why couldn't they have given her a 5 or something so we could all regurgitate that opinion once the grimesfags started appearing

Why would the listeners have any effect on the value of mysic itself?

you dont discuss the musician

you just obsess over her as her waifu

youre worse than kpop fans

i cant wait for the grimesfags to come in droves to talk about her "organicly generated buzz" and how all her popularity is of her own accord despite the blatant, glaring evidence otherwise lmao
though it's easy for most of them to ignore because the majority of them didn't know even know who she was until after visions had already been out for at least a year

i didn't prove anything from your retarded post, sad grimes-hater.

no, hip hop discussion and kanyefags are

waifufaggotry is right after tho

get on here

it doesn't. i suppose i don't think the music not as good because of it, i just don't enjoy it as much by association

>implying that only p4k loved her music
>implying art angels doesn't have a big metascore (88)
>implying the whole music world isn't in love with her music

what?

You can't wait for Grimesfans to kick you ass? Masochist much?

You know what's ironic? That Grimes even hates P4K. The song California is about them.

Oh Lord, cause I don't wanna know what they say
Cause I get carried away
Commodifying all the pain

[Pre-Chorus]
The things they see in me, I cannot see myself
When you get bored of me, I'll be back on the shelf
And when the ocean rises up above the ground
Maybe I'll drown in...

[Chorus]
California
You only like me when you think I'm looking sad
California