Europe

Let's say the EU was dissolved.
Would people be willing to have a European free trade zone or do we go back to national tariffs?

I used to think free movement of peoples between WEST European nations would be fine as well but after the refugee thing probably not.

good luck selling your shit to le western yuropeons hans
and enjoy the refugees because the moment we are out, is the moment we remove the fence

>the moment we are out, is the moment we remove the fence
Have you read any news in the last half year?
Erdogan has stopped the refugee flows from Turkey, your fence doesn't matter anymore.

>He trust Edrogan
And that's why EE need to escape from this toxic union as soon as it is possible.

I don't get it. This thread's hypothesis is that the EU is gone and my question was about what happens after.
And here the East Europeans come all butthurt and say "We're going to leave the EU, enjoy X"

because the EU gives him money
i just told you, you illiterate weebfag

Back to the EEC.
Fuck the EU

We stop hundreds of illegal aliens on a daily basis, Ömer, don't be so proud of your homeland's shit

If EU is dissolved, its the end of Europe!

We'll just be a more developed Africa, relying on Chinese/Americans/Arabs to rule us economically!

no money was paid to turkey for the refugee deal yet
well a few million dollars were paid from the 3 billion dollar agreement. but then again turkey has spent 12 billion on the refugee costs since 2011 so 3 billion literally does not matter
i hope that we let all the refugees swarm to europe honestly, especially if we add a few more million kurds to the mix you guys should have a lifetime of fun up there in gavatlands

>We'll just be a more developed Africa
so nothing changes for romania?

>Would people be willing to have a European free trade zone or do we go back to national tariffs?

Of course as the force that are gonna tear EU apart are all protectionists.

>no money was paid to turkey for the refugee deal yet
This what your goatfucking sultan tells you. You get enormous amounts of EU monies to develop your country and everything you do is badmouthing the EU and its nations. Why do you want in in the first place if all I hear are complaints? Oh yeah, that's right: more money and expansion of your culture/religion.
Protip: you won't be accepted.

Don't be rude, they have your country by the balls. They can unleash the refugees any time they want. Now be a good little cuck and give Turk the money he deserves.

V4 free movement and trade zone.

comedy gold

>You get enormous amounts of EU monies to develop your country and everything you do is badmouthing the EU and its nations
prove it faggot

>Protip: you won't be accepted.
protip: i have never supported european accession process, neither did anyone with half a brain in this country

EUfanatism at its worst. You already rely on usa 100%.

Silly Bohemia/Moravia. Erdogan has grabbed Merkel by her pussy, this is true but the moment we can shake her off and elect a chancellor with balls (figuratively and literally) Germany will claim its destiny and keep the kebabs and rapefugees at bay.

Elect uncooperative chancellor and Erdogan justs sends millions of refugees on their merry way to Germany.

Turkey is better off anyway. You should form the Greater Turan Union with Russia, Iran and the Azeris/central asian turks.

It would be the new mongol empire, supreme military power.

It's not like they actually pose a threat though.

Let them come. See, how they'll fare, when they will be treated like an invading army. Every illegal border crossing is a violation of the sovereignty of the nation and the safety of the people living there.

They should be treated like enemy soldiers and shot shot like stray dogs.

No, at the moment, we are all relying on EU.

Yes we should just form one another Union with he West and then unite.

Either federalize it or dissolve it and embrace domination from other world and aspiring world powers. This half alive thing is a monster that will die on its own eventually.

>I used to think free movement of peoples between WEST European nations would be fine as well but after the refugee thing probably not.

It was bullshit considering how before the arrival of the slavs it was barely used. Bulgarian and romanian gypsies left their countries en masse while ours never moved out for example. It tells you what kind of shitholes Germany accepted.

Europe is a giant mess and should have only focused in trading and the free movement should have been reserved to the first 15 members. Accepting Poland and other countries was what made the Brexit possible.

Also, we have different races, ethnicites, cultures, religions, languages, mindsets, traditions, laws, ethics, morals, etc. In Spain we are basically the same shit and yet we hate each other, imagine a mongrel union like the EU.

I'm sick of all those E.Uphiles in my country

Our people is more eurosceptic, only elites are europhiles.
It's like there is only two visions, or pro-EU or anti-EU and no pragmatic vision of it.

Elites love the EU, they can hire cheaper workers or move their factories to cheaper countries. Just like Citroen factory in in Vigo.

>In Spain we are basically the same shit and yet we hate each other, imagine a mongrel union like the EU.
Actually this is more complicated. Catalanscum would see better themselves into a european federation where Catalonia is a state instead of being Spanish because they hate Madrid and vote differently.

And if that happens they will bitch about the EU. It's in their nature.

EU should have never been anything more than a free trade zone. If it was gone, I'd definitely like this part restored.

this, V4 now

I'm fairly certain that if the EU were to be abolished, then it would end up like the border between US and Canada in most places.
Various checkpoints which are watched by authorities, but also some spots that people can cross without much issue.
The only real question is what happens to say, the German if he's caught having illegally entered France.
Most countries I could also see opting to keep a free trade zone, because it typically benefits them.

>keep a free trade zone, because it typically benefits them.
Not always

>españia

wut?

I dunno m8, prior to the EU there wasn't 10 consecutive years of peace in Europe.

>prior to the EU

And there weren't countries with nukes like Russia, UK or France that stopped germans from chimping out.

We'll probably establish some nordic trade routes to make it cheaper

Gimping yourself with unions and restrictive labor laws so you can't compete with germany is not the fault of the free trade zone, it's your own damn fault

Whites in the orange, West in the blue. People outside of orange should be never in orange, people from outside of the blue should never be in blue zone. West should have easy trade and hardcore visa regime within itself.

checked and seconded.

No Turkish-Russian union will be happening, these two countries are constantly competing against each other.

Turks shall perish

>prior to the EU
>who is Kalergi?
>what is USSR