Full albums that you can play at parties

have you ever been to a party

you can play anything at a party though

not a bad choice at all
sure, just skip the first three minutes of dance yrself clean, people might get bored

no, thats the warm up. pass the drinks and joints. then when the crescendo kicks in, thats when shit hits it

I get some Tame Impala vibes from this, that reminds me of when I was at a party and everybody got to choose songs, I chose Tame Impala - Let It Happen and a girl complained it was too depressing.
That really confused me, that song isn't depressing right?

yeah, but people start to not have a good time

Tame Impala is good
I don't think its depressing at all

what's up with people that go to parties just to put music on?
it's like chill, just listen to whatever the fuck is playing

>Let It Happen
>not choosing Beverly Laurel

Most of these are awful choices honestly. And I like most of these, too.

> (OP)
>I get some Tame Impala vibes from this, that reminds me of when I was at a party and everybody got to choose songs, I chose Tame Impala - Let It Happen and a girl complained it was too depressing.
>That really confused me, that song isn't depressing right?

Kevin Parker is featured on this and was her boyfriend during the recording of this album

Yeah, also, can you even play a full album at a party? someone else is always gonna want to change it

Good, for a moment I thought I was really out of that, regarding what "normal" people would consider depressing

I love the long jam part in Let It Happen
And Lonerism is my least favorite Tampe Impala record desu

That's pretty cool, I really like what I hear so far.

>having a good time
>at a party

no

it's bangers front to back, starts off chill with wyclef jean, gets bangin in the middle, and gets hype at the end again with Kanye west and pick up the phone

plebs need not come.