What audio peripherals(Ex:headphones) you normally use to listen to your music?

What audio peripherals(Ex:headphones) you normally use to listen to your music?

same

I usually just yell really loudly

ath m50x
skullcandy crushers
styrofoam cups hooked up to a 3.5mm jack
earpods

Got a pair of audio technica m70x's, got em paired up with a fiio kunlun.

ok fantano

apple earphones

These usually with my O2/Odac or a cheap fiio I bought. Also have Etymitic mk5s and some sony bookshelf speakers

koss pro 4s

Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 bookshelfs hooked up to an old home theater receiver until I get enough money together to get a proper dac and amp. That is hooked through optical cable into a computer where I play lossless audio formats.

Was looking at these, how do feel about them considering the $400 price tag?

Sennheiser 558 & Etymotic MC5

beyerdynamic dt 770 pro's and a fiio e11k

what Harmon Kardon speaker system/tubes/whatever those are are those?

Soundsticks III

>headphones
mainly K612 if I must

what's your personal review on them? What tunes do you usually listen to out of them?

>Plastic cased speakers
Just get the fuck out

What microphone is that?

it's wood with nextel coating

>Forgiven

>meme machine ibanez
leave

an old ass sennheiser mkh40

They are great! For a closed back the sound is great and it is very neutral. Soundstage is lacking due to it being closed but damn is it sexy and comfy.

I'll be honest I bought it for its neutrality and sexiness. You can find open backs that "sound better" for less but its all in what you look for in your headphones.

Well gee, I listen to most everything on them, I'd say they're pretty damn good across the board, very clear and powerful but I'm not much of an audiophile or anything, they are only multimedia type speakers after all so you don't get the kind of detail you'd get with studio speakers.

>everything about this

Usually my V-Moda Crossfade M100s

Gets the job done.

Im big into wireless and these are recomended not even that much for the price but for the customer service, the guys over at MElectronics replaced my old headphones and these ones without really asking how or why and very quickly and i appreciate that (the headphones are Matrix2)

Yes, I'm poor.

those arent bad though

why does 1 guitar need so many strings

7506's are leagues better. tried both and while they're quite similar the 7506's just sound divine

me too.

Had ATH-M50s for 5 years, they still work perfectly and I've had no urge to seek out anything better

hey I have those headphones. What's that amp? I've been looking for a decent one.

FiiO e10k. It's pretty much the go to good amp/DAC that won't cost your arm

>Sennheiser HD 380 Pro

are they any good? what's better? looking for circumaural phones

Are the Sennheiser HD 598's worth the $150? Been thinking about saving up for them soon.

>big into wirless

Wait for them to go on sale. I picked them up for$100 on BF and they've gone to $110 on Amazon before.

Its okay. He doesn't have any friends so his cell phone signal never interferes.

Bluetooth is quality murder

>BF
what's that?

Not him but I'm thinking Black Friday

What's frequency response like? The MDR-V6 has 10Hz to 30KHz response but it looks like the 7506 is only 5Hz to 20KHz; those are a lot of missing frequencies. I'd assume that means it's far worse for mixing, but what does it sound like in comparison exactly?

really? I've replaced mine with Senn 598s for better soundstage and less of that flat monitoryness

can you explain this? im actually curious, why should i avoid bluetooth and wireless headphones and shit?

I mix and master recordings of my friends' bands so that's a positive for me. I do not mind the general sound. Only real negative is they do get uncomfortable after about a couple hours

Just got these, so worth it, cannot recommend them enough if you're willing to pay.

Make sure to buy the cable with the end of 3.5mm as well. Stupid shit they did with the default cable of 6.5 ruins the whole thing

I love them. Comfy as fuck. Had them for over two years now without any damage.

Considering these headphones. What does Sup Forums think?

For reference, I want open-backed headphones for general usage - mainly games and music. I'd pick up the ATH-AD700/700X, but I've heard complaints about the bass. Are these any better?