ITT: Musicians who are actually disgusting scumbags

>stepfather kicks you out of your house because you're a retarded emotional child
>immediately become a degenerate druggie loser
>try to kill your useless self with drugs because you're literally good at nothing in life
>hit rock bottom and go back living with your mommy
>years later, say you're glad your stepfather died because he hurted your little feelie weelies :^(

What a fucking loser this guy is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3vJfj4IMcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You sound like a nice guy

t. John's stepdad's ghost

>Claims to be a patriot
>Shit in his pants and refused to shower for weeks to get out of serving in 'Nam

wew

Are you baiting, Alt-right, or really old?

I just really really really really REALLY don't respect drug users

you didn't answer his question

I guess I'll go with old and a bit alt-right then

you're thinking of the "usual" far right, the alt-right is mostly druggie teens

He;s pointing at you

What an arrogant reductionist you are.

How can he be a loser if he has accomplished more than you ever will? Calling someone a loser because they fell on hard times and completely ignofing all their accomplishments is pretty biased. You dont have to like his music but it's pretty impressive that even as a homeless drug user, he's still managed to be successful, even if for a small time.

Once a filthy degenerate, always a filthy degenerate.

Doesn't matter how "successful" he is

>old

nigger, john darnielle is older than you are. you don't have to be an ageing millennial to have a shitty upbringing.

I'm super confused as to why you care so much. Do you have drug addicts in your family?

see

Why the quotes around "successful?" Do you think adding quotes like that somehow refutes the notion that he's successful?

I live in an area where druggies roam freely and they disgust me DEEPLY. They ruined my town and made my childhood home a degenerate mess. It left a very deep scar in me. In my opinion, they deserve all the contempt and the disgust in the world. Fuck them and fuck you if you feel the slightly of pity for them.
I don't care. Time is fleeting.

You really need to end your life you cuck

is that messi

>this bullshit sob story

so that explains why you have such strong conviction over someone you don't even know LMAO

how do you fix drug users? complain about them anonymously on some website?

if you actually cared, you would be putting forth effort to improve your community. sounds to me like you're projecting hard.

Dude smoke week lmao

>week
weed

Who's the bigger loser here? The degenerate who said he's glad his stepfather is dead? Or me?

>jealousy

Look, you already spilled your guts and basically admitted this thread was made out of projection. Just stop, and work on your ego too.

Lmao smoke weed dude

You

>people use drugs in the city I was BORN in and this traumatized me guys!

Now you're starting to sound like a retarded emotional child. Grow up, move on.

You m8

underrated

Report back when you experience what is like to be a child being beat by an abusive stepfather and how to live with that the rest of your life. Until then, shut the fuck up.

kek

Smoke week every week

He knows what we have done wrong.

10/10 thread

>ears later, say you're glad your stepfather died
This is a complete and utter lie. He never said he was glad his stepfather died.

Jesus man you have some problems.

(You)

Hahahah, cracking stuff

(you)

LOL DUDE you dont approve of DRUGS and snobbish brattery? What ARE you?

lol i hope this is true and that this thread is built on shit that never even happened

cause holy fuck, this thread man

Nice try, fuck face, we know it's you

I swear every time I come back to see how Sup Forums is doing it just gets worse and worse
god damn you guys need to go to Sup Forums to learn some banter

Not OP, but he says something to that effect in his marc maron interview (which is great insight into his life before the Mountain Goats btw.) I think his feeling that way is understandable; it's naive for a third party to poo-poo the kind of hatred a victim like John would feel.

In that same interview, John does say that he was a shithead while he was a drug addict; he admits to manipulating his friends, stealing to support his habit, etc., but it's also obvious that he isn't the person he was then. He clawed himself from the gutter to having a medical degree, then became a musician, and a father. That's an incredible accomplishment, and flies in the face of the one-dimensional biography he got in the OP.

That being said, John's story is an example of the devastating effect drugs can have on a person and a community. I get why someone would hate drug addicts, even if I think the anger should be directed towards the systematic problems that create them.

sure sounds like john darnielle, even having been a drug addict, is probably a much better person than op in most respects

The Mountain Goats are the quintessential nu-male band.
John Darnielle is the nu-male Patient Zero.

johns sister hates his guts and says he made up all the stuff about his stepdad, but then again going through her twitter feed confirmed shes probably a mental patient so im going to side with my man john

Wow, a well constructed post on Sup Forums
What a fucking suprise

You

Also, would someone who's wholly glad his stepfather died write this about his death?

youtube.com/watch?v=A3vJfj4IMcg

Hey, Sup Forums is a lot better than many other boards on here. I have had meaningful and depth convos before.

Still far and few between m8
I'm still looking for a really deep convo that actually captivates me and makes me inspired

>Hating on based Darnielle
How did we ended up here? Where did we fucked up things so badly?
I admit that his anti-Trump tweets are a bit annoying sometimes, but your political views should never interfere with your appreciation of someone's talent. It's just plain wrong.

weed some basic ass bitch shit

You

Sauce? Google isn't giving me shit

Nick Drake
Kurt Cobain

baby wants a safe space