Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQRzwCgZ1ww&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

underrated by Sup Forums, overrated by everyone else

Jews run the world, Australia doesn't exist

Generic, boring, obnoxious art pop

Art pop in general is a cancerous genre

the white christian heterosexual male is objectively the human pinnacle
western civilization is objectively the greatest thing to ever happen to this planet

Really good album desu probably among the best one of this decade. I can't wait to see what she does next.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQRzwCgZ1ww&feature=youtu.be

AOTY 2015

/thread

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/thread

Too late.

Pretty good for me, half of her music is amazing and the other half is pure shit

You should listen to it more.

>the other half is pure shit
Let me guess: her pop songs?

ok: its not good.

Not at all dude, the fiirst thing i heard 'bout her was go (on the radio), then Irealized she was great but I just cannot understand her earlier music

Guess it's a matter of taste

That's unexpected for this board. I couldn't get into her earlier stuff too, but after some listens it clicked. These earlier songs are fairly accessible: Rosa, Grisgris, Avi, Feyd Rautha Dark Heart, Venus in Fleurs, Weregild, Devon, My Sister Says the Saddest Things, Intor / Flowers, Sagrad, Swan Song, Crystal Ball, Vanessa. I assume you already got into Visions and Art Angels.

yeah u right haha

That creature on the album cover makes me physically ill. Like some body horror grotesque.

That's the point user

I close my eyes until I see

I don't need hands to touch me

Be Harambe

I lean on walls until I stand

I touch my face with my hand

Be Harambe...

The cover is beautiful.

this album is really good and grimes is really good. mu is filled with frustrated boys who unconsciously believe that attractive women are the only people who have access to true sexual satisfaction, and moreover desperately want to be talented, well-respected musicians. for these reasons they resent grimes.

the dead giveaway that something pathological is going on here is the way sad boys on mu constantly repeat that people only like her music because she is pretty, while also constantly repeating that she is actually not pretty. this contradiction would be unacceptable if opposition to grimes was rational, but it makes perfect sense given that opposition to grimes is just the irrational sum of two resentments.

this is earnestly, unironically what I think.

the grimes general is a concentration of the most severely mentally ill posters on this board. if they actually stayed in it, it would probably be a good thing for Sup Forums in a quarantined purge sort of way

or maybe people just hate her because of posters like you

that would be a pretty stupid reason, but sure maybe

I donĀ“t think she is ugly, I would marry her haha but shes more into bald ugly boys u kno

yeah those threads are something else. however to say the grimes general has the most mentally ill people on mu would be unfair to the kpop general. they have earned that distinction through years of dedicated insanity

Delete this abomination

This is the first thing that greets you when you enter hell

nah men I'm already in hell, didn't see anything alike

>talented, well-respected musicians

hm, I wonder how many modern bands you could say are "well respected" virtually universally.....

not many. if you are widely well-respected then i have an opportunity to set myself apart from others by disliking you. the more highly we value setting ourselves apart the harder it becomes to resist the temptation to dislike well-respected musicians. so i guess wide respect just generates dissenters and probably you just can't get universally respected artists with the way people think right now

by the way i know i sound like a huge faggot but i'm just saying stuff that i think is either obviously true or at least pretty plausible. mu browsers should know better than anyone that taste in music is largely just a way for young dudes to work out resentments and aggression and vindicate their sense of specialness