Tfw your people have a history of being oppressed by the white man

>tfw your people have a history of being oppressed by the white man
Feels great to know you're oppressed

iktf

being opressed by whitey is comfy

>your people

You were swedes until 200 years ago Pekka

Sweden should pay us reparations for 600+ years of colonialism, genocide, forced assimilation and falsification of history.

That's horseshit and you know it.

Stay mad Pekka, you know it to be true.

You burnt down the houses of your fellow "Swedes" for speaking their language. Really makes u think

>tfw imperialism is frowned upon nowadays

Every peasant was treated the same no matter if they were from east or west Sweden. You were literally just swedes from eastern part of Sweden.

I know you're having your arguments, but I can't help feel a supreme irony that in my country, you're both considered white.

At first, I couldn't understand all these distinctions, even the most contentious ones, because we were never taught them.

Its memes you idiot.

>During the previous two centuries, various laws and regulations had been passed to speed up the "Swedification" process to the Forest Finns, including total banning of the use of Finnish language.
Why would you assimilate your fellow Swedes?
>During the reign of Christina, Queen of Sweden, a proclamation of 1646 called for the burning of houses of all those Finns who did not want to learn Swedish in the area that was later to be called Sweden Proper, west of the Gulf of Bothnia. Reading books written in Finnish led in some cases to imprisonment still in the 18th century.
Why would you get punished for being, as you put it, Swedish?

>Its memes you idiot
No it's not

Oh, I thought it was real.

It's real to a selective few, such as

Doesn't change the fact that you were swedes living in sweden under a.swedish king. You finns gets so butthurt about this lmao. Don't be so mad my swedish brother.

It certainly was real to our forefathers.

I wish the brits colonized us. Maybe then they would've left us a great nation not sea mexico.

Now you're just trying to dodge what I said because you can't justify it in any way without it breaking your "Finns were Swedes" narrative. I win. Now, repent for your sins.

Finns were Swedes like two centuries ago though

>Hundreds of years of Swedish oppression
>Tfw not black so Sweden will never pay reparations

shut the fuck up, swedes did nothing wrong

only reason why you finns are civilised is because of swedes

lmao

swedes did the right thing in latvia too, but sadly they were too much of cucks to hold on this clay
reee

Rurik was also a Swede

East swedes was treated the same as west swedes. Peasants were peasants no matter what part of the country they were from. Finland wasn't a thing and just a lot of tribes before it became swedish which it was for over 600 years. It's nothing but delusion to think that it was anything other than Sweden during these 600 years. Stay mad my swedish brother.

Look at Cuba before the leftist trash took over, it isn't about the nation it's about the race.

>tfw your people have a history of oppressing the white men
Feels good

>tfw your people have a history of oppsessing white people

feels good. please keep in mind that only duty of wh*te people is to serve their turk masters in their harems ;^)

>tfw your people have a history of oppsessing all races of man and still do

sluta förneka historien som om det var du som begick brotten, ditt jävla kukhuvud

häng dig

>East swedes was treated the same as west swedes
Nope, the former were forced to learn Swedish and had their houses burnt down should they refuse to learn it, read books in Finnish etc.
>Peasants were peasants no matter what part of the country they were from
Swedish nobility still saw Swedish peasants as part of the same people. Their practices towards Finnish people indicate that this wasn't the case with us.
>Finland wasn't a thing and just a lot of tribes before it became swedish
Let's pretend that this was the case for a moment, even then that would not make us Swedish because we're of different ethnolinguistic extract.
>It's nothing but delusion to think that it was anything other than Sweden during these 600 years
We never were considered as part of mainland Sweden, were designated with a different term and were persecuted for our Finnishness, which you claim didn't exist. Just stop with the lies and deception and repent for your sins.

>A decent Swede
That's a rarity

come home yellow man

>finns being this assmad that they were swedes 200 years ago

TOP LEL

> Argentina
> Puerto Rico