Does anyone know how much photographes get from taking these kind of GOAT pics?

Does anyone know how much photographes get from taking these kind of GOAT pics?

they do it for free

It depends, if they're there as an employee of an outlet then they're most likely under salary and working with equipment their employer owns. So they make the same no matter what and the outlet owns rights to the image while the photog will always get credit since his name is attached to it.

If you are a freelancer you prolly couldn't get a press pass to work a major fight like this to begin with, but you own the rights to your photos so if you shoot something everyone wants you get all the money.

But just to get to the point. Almost nobody makes money from photography, it's mostly a hobby. With the move to DSLRs and high end mirrorless cameras, the world is full of aspiring photogs.

He knocked the Allah out of him.

kek +1 made my weekend. Thanks, Irelandbro.

Khan really deserves to be brutally KO'd for dropping his left arm that low.

My buddy and I at arguing, was this a cross or and overhead?

I say it was a cross.

Kek

he was about to throw a hook after Canelo's left feint

it's a cross

>photographes
you french or something?

best one i've seen from last night

He's a retard. Same thing would have happened even if Canelo was smaller than him. Same thing will happen if he fights Brook or Garcia again.

I've been telling people since forever that Khan's problem is not his chin, it's his defence.

Haha I just talk to a guy who said that Khan's chin seemed stronger, I replied with, too bad he didn't strengthen his defense. He leaves himself open all the time.

I've never seen a so-called "slick" boxer get hit with so many full-bodied clean shots. The punches are never partially blocked or slipped, they always hit him right on the chin with 100% power and accuracy. It's incredible.

nah he would beat brook or garcia, he's much better than the last time he faced garcia

his chin is stronger and his defence is better, there's no shame going up two weight classes and losing to canelo t b h

not to say khan doesnt have weaknesses in this area, but he's a class above garcia or brook

>nah he would beat brook or garcia, he's much better than the last time he faced garcia

We'll see. I will bet a lot of money on him being brutally stopped once again. Might take a few extra rounds, but it will inevitably happen. Khan is awkward because of his fast hands and feet, but he's too flawed to ever be #1. In any division.

Maidana would have beaten him in a rematch too.

It's clearly a hook, m80

It was a straight. It didn't come up over at all.

>right hook