/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>CHATROOM (DISCORD)
discord.gg/uVdz52b

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/Kawwaveh
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/zazier
last.fm/user/hippopcrates
last.fm/user/coffeeandpigs
last.fm/user/Yurelvis123
last.fm/user/CoolFortune
last.fm/home
last.fm/user/Rolas978
last.fm/user/scumkin
last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
last.fm/user/thattubaguy
last.fm/user/venicedreamway
youtube.com/watch?v=cRpIAXkrcio
youtube.com/watch?v=FXpu6Q8jqG8
youtube.com/watch?v=YlaA5fkAa-o
last.fm/user/AdonisofGold
last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta
last.fm/user/grease__
last.fm/user/Dale515100
last.fm/user/WaylonFunn
last.fm/user/birdnkid
youtube.com/watch?v=FYW8Ef95aDU
last.fm/user/veequeuetee
last.fm/user/kakuski147
last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/icarian_flight
last.fm/it/user/SonOfShiva
youtube.com/watch?v=nbcBq8KOXYE
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/amfxc
last.fm/user/WonderCuddles
youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8
youtube.com/watch?v=VVth_C1zYrw
last.fm/user/Knadra
youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc
last.fm/user/alanjnewnham
last.fm/user/newplaylist-
last.fm/user/brewfried
last.fm/user/meddle511
last.fm/user/Jessieye
last.fm/user/prevzzy
last.fm/user/thebends12
last.fm/user/flexyourgold
last.fm/user/Adam092
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/hierojoa
last.fm/user/KreativE535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 7 days I have been into Dystopia, Bones, Regurgitate, Young Thug, Kanye West, Disharmonic Orchestra, Gore Beyond Necropsy, Demilich, Demigod, Disembowelment, Funebrarum, Lil B, Tommy Wright III, Devin the Dude, A$AP Rocky, Future, Waka Flocka Flame, Goodie Mob, Gravediggaz, Gucci Mane & Waka Flocka Flame, DJ Paul, Gucci Mane, Nirvana 2002, Goatmoon, Noothgrush, Cannibal Corpse, Conqueror, Craft, Incantation, Belial, Demoncy, Funebre, Nachtmystium, Possessed, Rotting Christ, Dead Congregation, Death, Morpheus Descends, Pissgrave, Grave, M8L8TH, Behexen, Obscure Sphinx, Thergothon, Timeghoul, Abhorrence, Funeral Diner, Incapacitants, Big Blood and Death in June.

last.fm/user/sacronyx

www.last.fm/user/zad1212
Recommend me some stuff to listen to.

last.fm/user/Kawwaveh
pe til death

last.fm/user/crywalkers

what the fuck is up with the soreness in my heart i hate exercise

last.fm/user/hjeg

heyy
last.fm/user/ItsDomz

havent posted in a while, shouting everyone back who does the same

last.fm/user/zazier

Last 7 days I have been into The Smiths, Daniel Johnston, Joy Division, Panda Bear, John Maus, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, The Hotelier, Swans, Bones, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Funkadelic, American Football, Jeromes Dream, Teen Suicide, Animal Collective, Father John Misty, Radiohead, Slint, Xiu Xiu and My Bloody Valentine.

Heyo

last.fm/user/hippopcrates

>Last 7 days I have been into The Smiths, Boards of Canada, Animal Collective, Nine Inch Nails, American Football, Neutral Milk Hotel, J Dilla, Madvillain, Joy Division, Thao & The Get Down Stay Down, Björk, The Field, The Roots, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, of Montreal, Slint, James Ferraro, Jimi Hendrix and The Prodigy

>last.fm/user/coffeeandpigs
daily check in
might see how long I can listen to nothing but kraftvverk

last.fm/user/Yurelvis123

new to music pls be gentle

last.fm/user/CoolFortune

It's been a while...

last.fm/home

I'm into Swans, Kanye West, John Fahey, Ween, Mob, Björk, Gastr Del Sol, The Constructus Corporation, Death Grips, Dinosaur Jr., Godspeed You! Black Emperor, David Bowie, Tortoise, Unwound, King Crimson, Can, Madvillain, De La Soul, Stereolab and Cul de Sac.

the inalienable dreamless, nice

have you listened to stereolab before? you might like them

Listen to Pixies, I have a good feeling you'll like them. Also, the Sea and Cake and Long Fin Killie

Where should I start with Whitehouse? I've heard 4 songs by them I liked all 4.

Anything you'd recommend to me?

How would you describe the music of Bones? I see him posted a lot.

what's your favorite song off Donuts?

you're going through the essentials, so that's good. The entire essentials list should be the first 1000 albums you hear first.

i'm dumb.
last.fm/user/Rolas978

>donuts
I haven't listened it in a LONG time, but just from remember it'd probably be Last Donut Of The Night. I remember really digging that tamborine
Special mention to The Factory, just because of how ridiculous it is.

>King Crimson
>(NOTE: Album covers and band images are not available due to certain legal restrictions imposed on last.fm by King Crimson's Management.)

anybody know anything about this?

fripp hates the internet apparently

Digging The Pixies, what would you say the best album to start off with?
With the other bands you recommended the one song I listened to by Long Fin Killie wasn't bad, but didn't really "wow" me if you get what I mean.
The Sea and Cake was also a great recommendation, going to get Car Alarm by them to start off.

For you, I would say start with Doolittle, then listen to Surfer Rosa right after. Doolittle has more of an indie rock vibe while Surfer Rosa more of a punk rock/surf rock vibe.

Grabbed both of those, thanks for the help mate!

I've heard Transient Random-Noise Bursts With Announcements and it was great.

last.fm/user/scumkin

I hate myself.

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

>Last 7 days I have been into Songs: Ohia, Ramleh, Bodychoke, Toll, Bedhead, Lil Ugly Mane, Trepaneringsritualen, Factrix, The New Year, Water Torture, Skullflower, Smog, Hum Of The Druid, Magnolia Electric Co., Voltigeurs, Planning for Burial and Valley of Fear.

i'm better than everybody

last.fm/user/thattubaguy

I've been pretty deep into hip-hop lately, wouldn't mind getting a funk or R&B rec to break up the monotony

Free Yourself by Experience Unlimited

While I won't break up the hip-hip vibe you've been having check out A-1. After School Special is his best work.

thnx babe

I forgot about A-1, remember that tape, haven't heard from that dude since that thing came out

last.fm/user/venicedreamway

why not all 3
youtube.com/watch?v=cRpIAXkrcio
youtube.com/watch?v=FXpu6Q8jqG8
youtube.com/watch?v=YlaA5fkAa-o

last.fm/user/AdonisofGold

last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta

I like music.

I like how you posted my profile picture user, but we don't really have a lot in common.

We all have our own paths in life

Not judging, only posted because you posted larger version of my profile picture

not too much going on here

last.fm/user/grease__

recommend me some stuff

thanks for the Mtume pick

All is good fellow user

i smell like dry cum and alcohol
i want to die t b q h w y family

last.fm/user/Dale515100

last.fm/user/WaylonFunn

Last 7 days I have been into PJ Harvey, Nektar, Morphine, Frank Zappa, Yes, A.R. & Machines, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Dystopia, Funkadelic, Patti Smith, Van der Graaf Generator, Ministry, Atomic Rooster, Can, The Flaming Lips, Eddie Hazel, The Who, Death Grips, Gong and Kalas.

last.fm/user/birdnkid

Hey lastfm folks, love you all dearly
Can anyone tell me the name of this darn ass track?
youtube.com/watch?v=FYW8Ef95aDU

I remember the source being in the comments but the uploader removed all comments so im just stuck wondering where that sweet ass melody is from and my only hope is random stabs in the dark. God bless

last.fm/user/gebbg

lick my ass no homo

I gave up pretty quickly btw guiz :3
got through the first two albums.
1st and 4th track on the first album are both pure bangers

last.fm/user/gebbg

lick my balls no homo

hey, hehe im as big a fan as any of a little anime lol but... dont you think that image is just a bit too racy for a music imageboard
*pulls my collar while my eyes pop out and a horn plays* yeesh

last.fm/user/gebbg

suck my cock no homo

Anime is for faggots

last.fm/user/gebbg

fuck my ass no homo

wait.....what?

last.fm/user/veequeuetee

new frank is slowly but surely growing on me

Hey guis.
last.fm/user/kakuski147

>Last 7 days I have been into Frank Ocean, Janelle Monáe, John Foxx, Japan, Beth Gibbons, The Beatles, Killer Mike, Mitski, Judas Priest, Kyuss, Todd Rundgren, Beat Happening, Swell Maps, U.S. Maple, James Chance & The Contortions, Kendrick Lamar, clipping., Scott Walker, Sleep, HṚṢṬA, Joy Division, Laurel Halo, Samla Mammas Manna, The Velvet Underground, King Geedorah, Lucio Battisti, Forest Swords, Lou Reed, Serge Gainsbourg, Peter Hammill, Throbbing Gristle, Talk Talk, Grouper, Hiro Yanagida, Iglooghost, Kanye West, Animal Collective, Envy, James Chance, Monster Magnet, Non, NoName, Fennesz, Liturgy, Pink Floyd, The Microphones, 椎名林檎, Aesop Rock, Carcass and Circulatory System.

last.fm/user/gebbg

lick my cock no homo

last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna

Evening folks

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into C. Spencer Yeh / Okkyung Lee / Lasse Marhaug, Swell Maps, Taku Sugimoto & Moe Kamura, Eric Dolphy, KFC Murder Chicks, Dr. Dooom, The Sisters of Mercy, A Place to Bury Strangers, Fishmans, Moderat, Kurt Travis, Laurel Halo, No Age, 非常階段×戸川純, Senyawa, 65daysofstatic, Car Seat Headrest, Hoahio, Mayhem, Okkyung Lee, 不失者, Boris, Ryo Fukui, The Beach Boys, The Weeknd, Wilco, Have a Nice Life, Young Thug, 天井桟敷 and Faust.

shout my lonely ass

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

gigantic hat worn by the great sorcerer
logan. It completely hid his face, which led
to his nickname "big hat."

famously antisocial, logan used it to block
out noise and people's stares so he could
focus on his own thoughts, but it does not
possess any special magic powers.

last.fm/user/icarian_flight
Be my friend, friend :(

Last 7 days I have been into Modest Mouse, Brand New, Carissa's Wierd, Built to Spill, Radiohead, 凛として時雨, Weezer, S, Indian Summer, Jimmy Eat World, TK from 凛として時雨, Brave Bird, Cap'n Jazz, Have a Nice Life, 3, Balance and Composure, Bright Eyes, British India, Circa Survive and Cuddly One.

last.fm/it/user/SonOfShiva

>Last 7 days I have been into Death Grips, Turnover, XXYYXX, The Dillinger Escape Plan, My Bloody Valentine, Protest the Hero, Slowdive, The Faceless, The Notorious B.I.G., American Football, TesseracT, Death, Atheist, Led Zeppelin, LSD and the Search for God, Porcupine Tree, The Ocean, Haken, Opeth and The Mars Volta.

rec me something friends

is that a reference to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=nbcBq8KOXYE

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87

Morning
>Last 7 days I have been into Angelo Badalamenti, Akira Yamaoka, Lil Ugly Mane, Bob Dylan, Xiu Xiu, Dr. Octagon, Sonic Youth, Boris, Luminous Orange, Souls of Mischief, Squarepusher, Mobb Deep, Aphex Twin, John Frusciante, Starlight Mints, Tomo Akikawabaya, Oneohtrix Point Never, The Jesus Lizard, Porter Ricks, UNKLE, Isis, Deltron 3030, Steve Reich, Charles Mingus, David Bowie, John Coltrane, Autechre, Herbie Hancock, Prurient, Sweet Trip, The Stooges, Boards of Canada, Burial, Death in June, Nujabes and Unwound.

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

Happy sunday /moo/ - listen to something cute today if you can.

Try and beat my impeccable music taste

last.fm/user/amfxc

I'm into One Direction, Cro, Ariana Grande, Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift, Marina & the Diamonds, Willow, Charli XCX, Lorde, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Lily Allen, Nicki Minaj, Hyper Crush, Elliphant, Selena Gomez, Rihanna and Iggy Azalea.

Recommend me some musik

last.fm/user/WonderCuddles

jesus fucking christ

orgy aftershock?

thanks

do u like k-pop

alberto ballsack is a fucking fag

Be happy. Listen to pitchfork queen Carly Rea Jepsen.

youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8

I used to absolutely love 2NE1. The new CL stuff is sick though.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVth_C1zYrw

last.fm/user/Knadra

rip 2ne1
youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc
BP replaced them though

KEK

last.fm/user/gebbg

suck my ass no homo

Whats your profile FRIEND?

last.fm/user/alanjnewnham

>Last 7 days I have been into Lil Ugly Mane, Gridlink, Rotten Sound, Brotha Lynch Hung, Nasum, Beaten to Death, Led Zeppelin, FKA twigs, Oathbreaker, Elliott Smith, Grimes, La Dispute, Choking Victim, Death Grips, Keaton Henson, Young Fathers, Laurel Halo, Paavoharju, Tragedy, Jam City, Blood Incantation, Deathspell Omega, iamamiwhoami, Oneohtrix Point Never, Cryptopsy, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Amenra, Daïtro, Shawn Kemp and The Body.

last.fm/user/newplaylist-

last.fm/user/brewfried

Last 7 days I have been into Butthole Surfers, The Fall, Throbbing Gristle, Tangerine Dream, Vomitoma, The Velvet Underground, Melvins, Macabre and Flux of Pink Indians.

last.fm/user/meddle511

eurotrash friends only

last.fm/user/Jessieye

>Last 7 days I have been into Chris Rainbow, Terre Thaemlitz, Dinosaur Jr., Edward Artemiev, The Mars Bastards, tirestires, Kan Mikami, DJ Sprinkles, On The Might of Princes, Steve Reich, John Epping, Los Mac's, Tomorrow, Kami-Sakunobe House Explosion K-S.H.E, Von Schommer, Octo Octa, Ovlov, DJ Earl, Es-k and fp-oner.

>Terre Thaemlitz
>None of your friends listen to this.
:'(

last.fm/user/gebbg

lemee suck your dick no homo

last.fm/user/prevzzy

JUST

last.fm/user/thebends12

Last 7 days I have been into blink-182, Tanya Markova, Rivermaya, Ang Bandang Shirley, Maroon 5, Mayday Parade, All Time Low, Linkin Park, Paramore, Oh, Flamingo!, Tycho, 30 Seconds to Mars, Guns N' Roses, Lionel Richie, Getter, Lit, Rico Blanco, Eraserheads, Jensen & the Flips and Limp Bizkit.

rec music for peacefulness porfavor

super shit taste, most of that isn't even music

Add me fools
last.fm/user/Adam092

Cute, I'd suck your dick desu

last.fm/user/Meme_master

shout me NOW!

good rec right there
t-thanks

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Bethlehem, Horn, Urfaust, Mgła, Death in June, Lutomysl, Kawir, Kreş, Ulver, Nokturnal Mortum, Garden Of Grief, Batushka, Hetroertzen, Desaster, Hades, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Vektor, Misþyrming, Akhlys, Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult, Sinmara, Goatmoon, Kriegsmaschine, Satyricon, Darkthrone, Death Karma, Duszę Wypuścił, Morbid, Bölzer and Plaga.

last.fm/user/hierojoa
fuck me up

last.fm/user/formenial

>Last 7 days I have been into Xiu Xiu, Cyberbully Mom Club, Girlpool, Young Thug, Sufjan Stevens, The Antlers, Fidlar, Grimes, Nails, Coma Cinema, Death Grips, The Shins, Teen Suicide, the i.l.y's, Tiny Moving Parts, La Femme, Swans, Flake Music, Have a Nice Life, Joyce Manor and Beach House.

last.fm/user/KreativE535
last.fm/user/KreativE535
last.fm/user/KreativE535