Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_war_reparations_to_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_support_of_Finland_in_the_Winter_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yuropoors are the biggest hypocrites known to man

We never said we won. That doesn't change the fact that R*ssians got humiliated, badly.
>Finland
>European

Take it up with Finland

Alright so considering in almost every engagement Americans and Aussies btfo'd the vc we embarassed them too right?

oh right you were defending your own country from annexation in vietnam

USA USA USA

Reminder that Finland lost every single war in its history.

Helping out south vietnam

It still doesn't change that it was an objective failure for cutebenisland considering you lost a shitton of territory.

Maybe we lost, but we did it with style

>main objective is conquering entire funland
>fail miserably and be humiliated globally
>"b-but at least we got 10% of your land!!! win!!!!"
Why do russians and putinbots get so mad about these facts :^)

winter war
finn lost
russian humiliated

viet war
murrican lost
murrican humiliated

>lose a shitton of territory in winter war
>as well as continuation war
>actually end up ceding more land to the russian cock then what was originally intended

kek

you didn't, you lost to the vietcong embarrassingly

>humilated

How by having a far superior k/d?

Check out the American k/d in the Vietnam war too. We humilated in commies in almost all engagements.

We won the Lapland War

> known to man

Did ypu jus t assume ones gwnder?

You need to remember the fact the USSR was aiming to fully conquer Finland in maximum few months. When the Balkans fell to soviet control untill the nineties we remained independent.

Finland fought against all odds only to survive. World war 2 was a defensive victory. You need to remember the perspective that when losing means getting conquered and raped by soviets, losing only a percent of your area is a victory. Of course we lost the war but under the circumstances it could have been way worse.

see
And Finland lost a shitton of territory.

10℅ is huge you tard. If America lost 10% of its land it be massive.

You will never ever get back your lost clay. At least you got the simo memes amirite?

:^)

By the numbers yeah, but it's like watching a big kid beat up a bunch of midgets but in the middle of it he gets punched right in the balls, after that no matter how many gook midgets he pounds everybody is gonna fucking laugh at him

>In the subsequent Moscow Armistice of September 19, 1944, Finland returned to the borders set by the Moscow Peace Treaty and ceded more land than the treaty originally demanded.

You cannot make this shit up. Cuckland is truly a meme.

You lost. Get over it.

against the soviet union

does your pathetic yank brain realise there is a difference between the vietcong and the soviet union?

Don't be so angry Finland. Lost war, still a lost war.

On paper, the USSR was much stronger than Finland, just like the US was much stronger than North Vietnam.

It was expect for the US to humiliate Vietnam, but it wasn't expected for Finland to humiliate the USSR.

How much did finland get from germany in terms of aid ?

actually interested.

*expected

A bunch of, midgets fully supported and equipped by a superpower (USSR) and China.

If you look at the continuation war the k/d was much worse for Binland.

64,000 Binns sent to boipucci heaven while 305,000 dead commiecucks.

Now you are just being bait.

The vietcong was fully armed and equipped by the ussr and china retard.

We won almost every engagement.

Kys dumb cheese nigger.

>You need to remember the fact the USSR was aiming to fully conquer Finland in maximum few months
Only in buttblasted finnish minds. 2-0, Finland. 2-0

After Stalin purged almost every competent general*

What's more embarassing was that Mannerheim was Swedish, not Finnish.

Anyone else notice that since the election, a lot of yankees have been sucking up to ivan?

Can't wait for your dumbshit continent to get pounded by the great Russian cock.

We won't defend you.

>What's more embarassing was that Mannerheim was Swedish, not Finnish.
If you are going to play that card then he was actually German

americans just being americans, which is retards

>What's more embarassing was that Mannerheim was Swedish, not Finnish.
and what has that to do with anything?
it's not like Mannerheim did all the killing

Join the losers club mister loser :^)

not much, they sent the drugs they noticed had a lot of harmful side effects to Finland as "war aid", weapons and vechiles like stug 3's, artillery, planes, panzerfausts and panzerschrecks we had to buy.

Yeah but imagine a bunch of gook midgets in special forces gear, even if they have all that shit and are a real threat, they're still just a bunch gook midgets who're gonna make you look bad if you even lose one soldier to them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_war_reparations_to_the_Soviet_Union

I'm fucking DYING. Also your great commander wasn't even Finnish retarded mongolshits.

Chill nigga damn

No, becausebyou had more resources, more men and more allies than Vietcong. We didnt. Being 2m and barely beating a 1,50cm woman in a fight is definitely not a victory.

Besides, we reached our objective of keeping independent. Russias objective was complete annexation. We fullfilled ours, they failed theirs.

>soviet victory

You too dumbshit.

lmao ussr soldiers were fucking cannon fodder and poorly trained yet binland still lost

>ones
>not xnes

u fucking shitlord

>I'm fucking DYING.
are your arteries cloaked?

>I'm fucking DYING. Also your great commander wasn't even Finnish retarded mongolshits
someone is salty, just don't choke to your burger mr. 56%
and nice use of the "mongol" meme, can you also give some sources for that?

country that was opressed for 99% of its existence need anything to rile up nationalism so country doesnt fall apart once its independant.

Truth has no place in this narrative

flag relevant

Utter bullshit. Nazi Germany was fully supporting you and sending supplies.

Why do you keep lying Pekka Khan?

Stalin was fucking dumb. He thought that local Russians from Northern Russia would refuse to attack Finland, so he ordered Ukrainians, people from Caucasus region and Kazakhs to be sent there. The end result: most soldiers got sick and couldn't handle the extreme cold winter so they all underperformed.

words of a loser

Britain/France did more to preserve Finnish independence than Germany btw. They were crying bloody murder and Stalin didn't want to spoil SU's already murky diplomatic reputation any further. We were really banking on the whole thing going fast and Finland's own commie movement getting momentum, but alas.

So you think you could win a fight against a 1000 men not trained in combat?

Why does the fact that the US lost the vietnam war upset you so much? Funland being on the losing side is nothing new for anyone else except you.

Again: Why does the fact that the US lost the vietnam war upset you so much?

During Winter War they were not

true
it's k/d that matters
japan won fuck yeahhhhhhhhh

Winter war Finland lost. Finnish territory given up.

Continuation war Finland lost. Even more territory given up (more than what was demanded by the treaty and paid gibsmedats to Russia)
my sides. truly a fucking cucked nation. butthurt belt forever

Hitler won on all fronts.

You know just cause Trump is sucking Putin's cock, doesn't mean you have to as well.

>t. Ahmad Khan
Go back to Pakistan, inbred goblin.

Axis was so much fucking better, zerg rushes OP

>tfw you will never be an american GI occupying post-war japan and raping as many japanese qties as your dick can handle
why even live bros?

>truly a fucking cucked nation.
at least our country is not full of spics and niggers like yours

vast majority of those deaths were Chinese military and civilian

>foreign soldiers and supplies from other countries
>nazi germany allowed it to happen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

Not directly but indirectly.

How are japanese and germans can watch in people eyes without shame after ww2 crimes. You guys lost a honor and human status, for me.

Nazi germany was sending us more resources than russia had in total? More men? Fuck youre dumb, even for a yank.

Reply to my post too:

Real life wars aren't team deathmatches like in your Counter Strike games.

People here were more afraid of Soviets than Wehrmacht

After World War 2, among participating countries there was only three unoccupied capitals in Europe: London, Moscow and Helsinki

Yes. I was joking.

>let me suck russia's cock
why do yanks love sucking so much dick? first vietcong dick, now putin dick.
>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

They allowed countries to send us stuff but they didn't send anything

You insinuated that you defeated the big bad russkies without any foreign aid which is utter bullshit.

During the winter war you had many foreign soldiers and supplies from other nations. Germany in fact permitted these soldiers and weapon shipments to pass.

So don't act like you had no help faggot. Go put yourself in a bin Finn trash.

>>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post
Reality is abhorrent.
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

With that logic Finland aided the US indirectly in Vietnam by letting it happen.

Good, bad guys must know what will coming for them. when judgment begins.

because russian people are literally animals, they are fucking subhuman. germans have honor, nazis had honor. brits/yanks had some honor. soviets had zero, dirty pigs.

japs are also subhuman tho

>slovak peasants
>bad guys

>You guys lost a honor and human status
Russkie trash isn't a human to begin with. Also we are really proud of our attempts to get rid of the dirt of this planet. Too bad we did not finish the job

>they allowed supplies to be spent to us
>that means they did not help at all in the sending of resources and foreign troops

Fuck finns are dumb.

pretty much the only one who helped us was Sweden, and that was more or less unofficial also

It's almost as if the finnish army managed to win enough battles to force the soviet union into accepting a truce that saved finland from russian occupation and rape.

You could almost call it... winning?

Who is talking? You are not in position of judging other countries, criminal Holland.

No I didnt. I said that the difference us viet and finland rus is the fact that the other side had vastly more resources and allies. More doesnt mean we didnt have any. Again, are you really this stupid?

Fuck off from my country whatever you are. Before FSB didn't find you.

Said a nazi collaborator.

I fucking hate russians so much, I hate your country, your history, everything you EVER stood for or will stand for.

If I were born before WW2, I would have joined the Wehrmacht against you. The lesser of two evils. General Patton said it the best:

>The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

Nazi Germany allowed arms to pass through Sweden to Finland, but after a Swedish newspaper made this fact public, Adolf Hitler initiated a policy of silence towards Finland, as part of improved German–Soviet relations following the signing of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact.[171]
and that probably means Italy since they gave us fighter planes
don't you understand what you read?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_support_of_Finland_in_the_Winter_War

Wew lad.

Apologize to all the foreign volunteers and ajd you recieved.

And I'm telling you that Russia had virtually all its competent generals killed by Stalin. So you had a bunch of poorly trained troops against you many of which were kazakhs and ukrainians.

When you look at the continuation war, your achievements are far less impressive.

now post bp for the russian and american cock

I remember my grandpa told stories about his service in Vietnam as a leutinant of anti air forces. Vietnamese soldiers were literally covering them with their bodies during american air raids.

>guess we won vietnam too
You actually did. You preserved your independence from Vietcong, total defensive victory. Btw, Russo-Japanese war? Complete victory by the Russian Empire, not a single jap in St. Petersburg.

Yeah nah piece of shit, life is not about good guys and bad guys. Life is a about rules and lines what should not be a crossed, or there are will be consequences.

>I fucking hate russians so much, I hate your country, your history, everything you EVER stood for or will stand for.
And that's why one plane was not enough.

Oh look another buttblasted american. :DDd

How does it feel to never stood up against the evil soviet union? You cowards wouldn't have stood a chance :^)

But they played a part and it was not as nonsignificant as you think.

Vyborg will never EVER be Finnish again.

You lost some of your most beautiful clay ripe with resources to the Russian cock.

10% of your land gone. That is big and significant.

It's ok Pekka.

So the only thing keeping you from pillaging and killing are the laws?

fucking hell, and we have to share a border with you guys

>And I'm telling you that Russia had virtually all its competent generals killed by Stalin

Yeah, I guessed youre gonna move the goalposts since the last thing you said was so retarded. But again, "competent generals" is completely unconfirmable. So is ukrainians getting sick from the cold. Youre literally grasping at straws here.

It doesn't matter since we don't look like Ukraine now. Why were you so afraid of commies?