Say it with me

Say it with me

SILLY LITTLE YANKS

Yes, well done Britain, well done. HOWEVER

yes yes, very nice indeed

This is how you take the piss out of yanks with wiki battle caps

Hire our mercenaries again at anytime senpai.
Was fun rounding up mouthbreathing yanks with you.

>frostbite
This kills the yank

>His country LITERALLY lost a battle to niggers with sharpened sticks
Lol

Its okay senpai, you kill unarmed civilians while we slive through your "soldiers" like a hot knife through butter.
Guess who won the american civil war?
The side with more ethnic germans.

Daily reminder that the spanish were kicked out of Argentina by a dozen drunk gaúchos and a BR with 500 ping.

well done, well done indeed. The silly spaniard should know his place, at the bottom of the ocean.

>During the evening of 27th, French Dragoon squadrons were riding close to the Spanish position firing their carbines at Spanish skirmishers. Suddenly, without orders, Cuesta's entire Spanish line fired a thunderous volley at the French Dragoons. The French were outside the range of the Spanish muskets, and little harm was done to them. Four Spanish battalions threw down their weapons and fled in panic.
>Wellesley wrote, "Nearly 2,000 ran off on the evening of the 27th...(not 100 yards from where I was standing) who were neither attacked, nor threatened with an attack, and who were frightened by the noise of their own fire; they left their arms and accoutrements on the ground, their officers went with them, and they... plundered the baggage of the British army which had been sent to the rear."

Nah, it's just that southerners were majority Ulster-Scots and destroying celts is laughably easy.

>In September 1918, the German government issued a diplomatic protest, complaining that the Model 97 Trench Gun was illegal because “it is especially forbidden to employ arms, projections, or materials calculated to cause unnecessary suffering” as defined in the 1907 Hague Convention respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land. When the Americans rejected this, the German high command then threatened to execute any soldier caught with a Trench Gun or even just Trench Gun shells.

Hmmm yes quite

Ulster-Scots aren't really celtic, and from what I know the confederates usually managed to absolutely maul union armies even when they lost.

it's funny because kiska means pussy in Russian

Oh wow, I forgot about this
>Be German
>Target civilian convoys with Submarines
>Use poison gas liberally
>Pioneer the flamethrower
>Murrifats come in with shotguns that btfo your Strumtruppen
>Get so butthurt that you try to ban it under international law.

More has to do with the fact that the Union had more manpower and manufacturing capability. Southern command and generals were very competent at fighting battles. Robert E. Lee alone probably dragged out the war another 2 years than it should have gone.

>Surveying the destruction and slaughter Wellington wept openly at the sight of British dead piled upon each other in the breaches

>With success came mass looting and disorder as the redcoats turned to drink and reprisals. The wanton sacking of Badajoz has been noted by many historians as a particularly atrocious conduct committed by the British Army: many homes were broken into, property vandalized or stolen, Spanish civilians of all ages and backgrounds killed or raped, and many officers were also shot by the men they were trying to bring to order

tl;dr: Brits got so butthurt they took so many casualities while outnumbering the French, they took their buttpain on allied spanish civilians

They did early in the war because of poor generalship on the union side, but the second half featured decisive union victories fairly consistently. The effectiveness of confederate armies tends to be greatly exaggerated on sites like these because some people here want to believe that the confederacy actually stood a real chance of being able to beat the union. They're basically just wehraboos with banjos.

>Southern command and generals were very competent at fighting battles.
Also this, the South had a lot of the top generals from the military academies in its ranks.

You were flying a british flag on purpose to get shot.
and everyone used those.

>making light of the mass murder of tens of thousands of whites

Kill yourself immediately.

>Le Nazi Germany didn't kill white people meme

And they were wrong as well. That doesn't mean laugh about Dresden.

Plebs. We evolved.

>send 80 people to war
>81 come back

Britain won because it had Poland on it's side

In 1814 we took a little trip
Along with Col. Jackson down the mighty Mississipp'

Show me where the mean American touched you, Nigel.